Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) (18015 Views)

Hardship: 5 Cheap Soups You Can Cook With N1000 In Nigeria / Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference / Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by EBMedia: 10:22am On Jun 21, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o6ePVm1rw8

Popular Nigerian chef, Damilola Adeparusi, who reportedly cooked for 120 hours in a cook-a-thon said she can also sing.

She shared a video of herself singing with others. The video was captioned on Twitter;

"I can cook and I can sing, I’m so talented."

https://twitter.com/dammypass/status/1671412101112385536?t=_okvppG4SDW7HblyUAfW0g&s=19

9 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Karlman: 10:27am On Jun 21, 2023
Who no wan popular?
Make sure you pay tax to Hilda because you're leveraging on her idea!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Omoawoke: 10:31am On Jun 21, 2023
This girl fine pass hilda.
Hilda with fake yansh and ugly face

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Candidlady: 10:53am On Jun 21, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2023
O se Jill of all Trades. We see you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Hambivert: 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
Food first Dammy, give us albums of food. Leave this singing thing for Ayra Starr and Mercy Chinwo et al. Let the Poor eat! Don't 'STARVEocate' them!
Anyways, fame changes people, it redefines their thought process, relationship with others and how they see the world in general.
Not everyone can handle fame, it takes a high level of emotional intelligence and psychological superiority to remain your true self or become a better person.
Many people go extra miles for it, while alot loose themselves along the line. A very good example is the bread seller that bumped into TY Bello's photo shoot session with Tiny Temper. Fame cost her a broken home, high cost of living and no finances to back it up. She is now broke and can't go back to bread selling which was her known means of livelihood.
Fame is a sparogative positive appraisal of one's talent, but it's a cliff that one should never be in love with.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by VikingKing: 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
I wonder how someone who didn't see the four walls of a culinary school is being addressed as a Chef. Who certified her as a chef? Look at who some shameless yoruba people are projecting simply because of their hatred for Hilda.

95 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by festacman(m): 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
I suggest Dammy does something more 'crazy' to secure her chase for fame and wealth. May be she should enrol in the next Big Brother Nigeria or something. By the way, I love her bullish character.

Meanwhile, Hilda Balci has occupied this cook-a-thon niche and her beauty and 'dangerous' vital statistics are not helping matters. Unfortunately, besides boosting what appears like her capacity for oloshoism, Hilda hasn't built on the momentum of her achievement to use her brand to secure corporate endorsements, advertising modelling jobs, star appearance in movies, celebrity appearance at corporate, etc.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by babamadiba(m): 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
She beginning to behave like a mentally imbalanced human. Those pushing her are wicked.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by pol23: 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
Okay.
While I want to say this is getting irritating, I remember it’s a free world and she can actually do all she believes she can.
Sky is the limit.
Will Smith dey act, sing, professional basketball.
But I think this girl handler are not professionals.
If proper PR person get this girl with the level of attention on her now… dem go perform wonder oo..

6 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
I need a job please.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by geesilver(m): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by sofeo(m): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Alright Ma'am
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
I really need a job please.
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Unperturbedpota: 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
I have got to be famous by force syndrome.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by MrBiGGEST(m): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
This girl again?

4 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by immortalmortal: 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
She dey wait for person to break/set GWR so she go challenge am? She no Sabi cook, she no Sabi sing.. make she get out. People wey chop her food talk say e no sweet. It doesn't even look appealing. Now this kind voice? Who dash her talent.
But she dey like person wey go fit suck preeq well o.. who knows, maybe that's her real talent

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by yusufu16: 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
Pride full her face

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by slyd90(m): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
She’s a good singer actually

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
Enjoy the little attention you have garnered while it lasts...! It won't last long!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by TERMlNATOR(m): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
See her yariban face?

I no fee fuck_this one for free.

How this one want take get customers with her ekiti face?

Omoawoke:
must u lie?
How this one take fine pass hilda,

7 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Nolevel666: 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
How that one take affect bag of rice?

2 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by obembet(f): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nobody will celebrate you if you don't celebrate yourself.

Place values on your self, celebrate your self

Congratulations to dammy

Omoawoke

Hilda with fake yansh and ugly

Abeg dammy na small girl o child abuse o

Danny never know man o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Delightsome2023: 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
Omoawoke:
but Hilda no useless like your ashawo mama.
Thunder strike you there

13 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by kennyz247(m): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
bad belle pikin

3 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Cooldowntemper: 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
Guinness said tifiakwa to any ronu animal.

2 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by jargonzboi(m): 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
Haha
Before before she be wife material grin
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Gospel2Day: 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
Karlman:
Who no wan popular?
Make sure you pay tax to Hilda because you're leveraging on her idea!

Did Hilda pay the Indian woman, who previously held the record?
Let Chef Dammy be.
Live and let live.

2 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Seankhalifa: 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
low key the gal fine pass hilda axx grin

5 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by MorataFC: 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
Hmmm, even if you sing rubbish gullible fans will buy it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Ever8090: 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
I like her boldness, she no even send people wey dey help Hilda cry about he decision to also cook.....abi na Hilda get the kitchen or ingredients wey she use cook ?...I no know which one come be people problem

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Sweet Tasty Peanut Burger By Yourself In Just 4 Minu / Everything Pasta / Please What Is Tomato And Guava Called In Yoruba Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.