Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,709 members, 7,862,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? (962 Views)

Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve / APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi / APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by FreedomfromtheT: 10:53am On Jun 21, 2023
Nigeria's president Bola Tinubu's supporters who claim their candidate won the 2023 presidential election 'fair and square' are embarking on propaganda against a supposed third placed Peter Obi as if their lives depend on it.
If you supported or voted for Peter Obi in the 2023 election, can the ongoing APC propaganda make you change your mind about him?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by shortgun(m): 11:06am On Jun 21, 2023
No sane person will ever pick Tinubu a known corrupt character and a convicted criminal drug baron against Peter Obi the only politician in Nigeria who never paid anyone for their votes.

Most people you see on this forum saying "I voted Peter Obi but Tinubu is winning me over" are all paid agents who are out to deceive the gullible.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by WhiteNRed: 11:15am On Jun 21, 2023
grin
Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by kokorokoman: 11:27am On Jun 21, 2023
though i didn't vote in the last elections but over my dead body will i ever vote peter obi.
the only people that vote obi are people that either started having interets in the nigeria politics since buhari time or his tribesmen.
like how would you witness obi's tenure as a governor and still want him to be your president?
ob as a governor refused to conduct local govt elections for seven good years, medical doctors went on strike under hs nose as a governor for over 10 months, even anambra as a 100 percent christian state obi was till able to succesfully divide the sate religiously causing a permanet trouble between the catholics and anglican in anambra.
a deceiver that is only good at churning out statitics abut cannot work for his people.
go check how obi left awka, a slum.
i do not and have never supported any nigerian politician but obi is one of the politicians i rate very low in nigeria.
abi na jazz the man use for una ?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by Sitwalkstand: 11:29am On Jun 21, 2023
They stole the mandate. Till today they cant rejoice or celebrate.

Tinubu is trying so hard to gai legitimacy by the supposed bold decisions he is making

He sacked and appointed people and people are hailing that.

Ideally any new government will bring in his ow men. what's special about appointment that people celebrate beats my imagination.

If i am in that office, day one i would have sacked more people than Tinubu. Do i expect people to celebrate me for sacking people and appointing my men that can work with me. NO.

To answer you. No. He has deployed media machine to sell confusion and propaganda. Not for me

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by drlateef: 11:30am On Jun 21, 2023
shortgun:
No sane person will ever pick Tinubu a known corrupt character and a convicted criminal drug baron against Peter Obi the only politician in Nigeria who never paid anyone for their votes.

Most people you see on this forum saying "I voted Peter Obi but Tinubu is willing me over" are all paid agents who are out to deceive the gullible.

Including your HoR member in Abia State, and Daddy Freeze? You dey there dey wail like demon egbere😂😂😂

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by Ofunaofu: 11:31am On Jun 21, 2023
No sane individual will ever pick Tinubu, a notorious narcotic drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture over Peter Obi. None

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by Jostoman: 11:31am On Jun 21, 2023
Who even get time for their nonsense propaganda again

1 Like

Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by nepapole(m): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2023
kokorokoman:
though i didn't vote in the last elections but over my dead body will i ever vote peter obi.
the only people that vote obi are people that either started having interets in the nigeria politics since buhari time or his tribesmen.
like how would you witness obi's tenure as a governor and still want him to be your president?
ob as a governor refused to conduct local govt elections for seven good years, medical doctors went on strike under hs nose as a governor for over 10 months, even anambra as a 100 percent christian state obi was till able to succesfully divide the sate religiously causing a permanet trouble between the catholics and anglican in anambra.
a deceiver that is only good at churning out statitics abut cannot work for his people.
i do not and have never supported any nigerian politician but obi is one of the politicians i rate very low in nigeria.

We both align politically...

I just wonder how Obi became the perceived saviour overnight.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by Ddeliverer007(m): 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
In the just concluded election, tinubu came distant 3rd just few votes ahead of kwankwoso. Even if the election is conducted a million times, tinubu will still come 3rd. Nobody wants a tinubu apart from few Yoruba Muslims.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by Solsix(m): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
kokorokoman:
You watch a lot of Nollywood movies
Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by FreedomfromtheT: 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
shortgun:

Most people you see on this forum saying "I voted Peter Obi but Tinubu is willing me over" are all paid agents who are out to deceive the gullible.
Hmmmmmmmm!
Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by FreedomfromtheT: 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
kokorokoman:
Friend, just as you are entitled to your choice, others are equally entitled to theirs.
Why the campaign against Obi? I thought the elections are over.
Since my question is for those who supported or voted Peter Obi in the last presidential election, you ought not to comment since you didn't.
Thank you.
Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by FreedomfromtheT: 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
Sitwalkstand:
They stole the mandate. Till today they cant rejoice or celebrate.

Tinubu is trying so hard to gai legitimacy by the supposed bold decisions he is making

He sacked and appointed people and people are hailing that.

Ideally any new government will bring in his ow men. what's special about appointment that people celebrate beats my imagination.

If i am in that office, day one i would have sacked more people than Tinubu. Do i expect people to celebrate me for sacking people and appointing my men that can work with me. NO.

To answer you. No. He has deployed media machine to sell confusion and propaganda. Not for me
Hmmmmmmmmm!
Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by FreedomfromtheT: 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
drlateef:

Including your HoR member in Abia State, and Daddy Freeze? You dey there dey wail like demon egbere😂😂😂
The Labour Party HoR in Abia was misquoted and he cleared the air.
Thank you.
Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by GodWrites: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
kokorokoman:

I am Igbo and I have never for once trust Obi. He has this uncanny valley vibes that makes it obvious that he is a fraud masquerading as a saint. The same way I feel about pastors, knowing deep down that they are scam, but wearing a facade just to deceive the gullible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by FreedomfromtheT: 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ofunaofu:
No sane individual will ever pick Tinubu, a notorious narcotic drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture over Peter Obi. None
Noted.
But do you have proof of president Tinubu's involvement in such sir?

1 Like

Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by waledeji(m): 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
shortgun:

Ofunaofu:
shortgun:

Ddeliverer007:
In the just concluded election, tinubu came distant 3rd just few votes ahead of kwankwoso. Even if the election is conducted a million times, tinubu will still come 3rd. Nobody wants a tinubu apart from few Yoruba Muslims.
Ibos cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by FreedomfromtheT: 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
GodWrites:

I am Igbo and I have never for once trust Obi. He has this uncanny valley vibes that makes it obvious that he is a fraud masquerading as a saint. The same way I feel about pastors, knowing deep down that they are scam, but wearing a facade just to deceive the gullible.
I don't think anyone asked you if you are Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Tiv, Igala, Kanuri, Ibibio, Ijaw, Fulani, Ebira, Urhobo, Ogoni, Yala, Ogoja, Bini, Nupe, Egun, Efik, Gwari, or Esan,
The question is for those who initially voted for Peter Obi in the last presidential election.
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by drlateef: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
The Labour Party HoR in Abia was misquoted and he cleared the air.
Thank you.

Below are his latest statements:

“Amobi Ogah, Labour Party House of Representative member, reacting to the petition of the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Gregory Obi alleged that Peter Obi, should dismiss his petition in court and support President Bola Ahmed Tinubu to build Nigeria. He stated that in politics, you lose, and you win and Peter Gregory Obi should accept the fact that he has lost the position of the President of Nigeria and support the current President, Bola Ahmed Tinubu to build Nigeria.
Recall that Amobi Ogah became a member of the House of Representatives under the ticket of the Labour Party.

Amobi Ogah, reacting to the Tribunal proceedings, alleged that Peter Gregory Obi still have the opportunity to contest and win another time, but the best thing for him to do for his supporters is to dismiss his petition in court against President Bola Ahmed Tinubu and support Tinubu to build Nigeria. However, Amobi strongly believes that if Peter Obi dismisses his petition against President Bola Ahmed Tinubu it will prove that he has the spirit of a good sportsman, and he can also support President Bola Ahmed Tinubu to build Nigeria.

He said: “Once you are in this politics, don’t lose hope. Don’t think that if you don’t win today, you will not win again. Once someone has won the election, to be a good sportsperson, you must give the person support. For me, like I said earlier the last two weeks that trended all over the world, when I told the people, election has come and gone, now it’s about governance. And whoever Go has given the mandate to represent the people, you must respect that institution. Because today, while I am representing you, it is that institution that brought me to this place. For that reason, I always say whoever that is in that seat, give the person that support until either the court says otherwise or God. We must put Nigeria first. Nigeria is more important than anybody. It is more important than me. Let’s leave that for another day, but I can tell you it is only God that gives power.”

This was disclosed by Sahara Reporters on their verified Twitter account saying “Amobi Ogah, Labour Party House of Representative member, urges Peter Obi to dismiss his petition against President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by GodWrites: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
I don't think anyone asked you if you are Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Tiv, Igala, Kanuri, Ibibio, Ijaw, Fulani, Ebira, Urhobo, Ogoni, Yala, Ogoja, Bini, Nupe, Egun, Efik, Gwari, or Esan,
The question is for those who initially voted for Peter Obi in the last presidential election.
Thank you.

My response is not for your dumb thread, but in response to kokorokoman's submission.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by FreedomfromtheT: 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
Jostoman:
Who even get time for their nonsense propaganda again
They keep pushing the anti-Obi propaganda believing that people will fall for it.
They push the narrative that only Igbos support Peter Obi.
To them it is only Igbos that won Lagos, Edo, Delta, Cross River, Rivers, Nassarawa, Plateau and FCT Abuja for Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by Igwe9(m): 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
If APC remains after one year, Nigerians will stone them
Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by FreedomfromtheT: 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
GodWrites:

My response is not for your dumb thread, but in response to kokorokoman's submission.
The submission you quoted was made pursuant to this thread.
If you didn't support or vote Peter Obi, the question is not for you.
Thank you.
Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
The narrative now is PROPAGANDA..... obedients have mental problem.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by FreedomfromtheT: 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
Igwe9:
Perhaps they believe their propaganda will sustain them as it obviously did for former president Buhari.
Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by Roger3D(m): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Nigeria's president Bola Tinubu's supporters who claim their candidate won the 2023 presidential election 'fair and square' are embarking on propaganda against a supposed third placed Peter Obi as if their lives depend on it.
If you supported or voted for Peter Obi in the 2023 election, can the ongoing APC propaganda make you change your mind about him?
How about some of us who neither supported nor voted for any of the 3 top favorites in the election? You people make it seem like everyone has to pitch camp with one of them. Don't count me amongst any of your crew. I didn't vote for any of them

2 Likes

Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by FreedomfromtheT: 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
Igwe9:
Perhaps they believe their propaganda will sustain their candidate in power as it obviously did for former president Buhari.
Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by FreedomfromtheT: 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
The narrative now is PROPAGANDA..... obedients have mental problem.
Why create thread upon thread about how Nigerians have left Obi except Igbos if not for tribal propaganda sake?
Why give the impression that Obi's challenge of the disputed presidential election results in court after chorusing 'go to court' is a crime?
Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by GodWrites: 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
The submission you quoted was made pursuant to this thread.
If you didn't support or vote Peter Obi, the question is not for you.
Thank you.

Although I never trusted Obi, I supported him. It was like choosing the lesser evil. But seeing BAT's performance so far, I am glad Obi was a colossal failure. Now go work on your bitterness. Thank you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Why create thread upon thread about how Nigerians have left Obi except Igbos if not for tribal propaganda sake.

You mean the Igbos who voted for a Muslim Hausa to become Senate President but failed?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? by Igwe9(m): 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Perhaps they believe their propaganda will sustain their candidate in power as it obviously did for former president Buhari.
Their propaganda is too much, they celebrate hardship and impoverishment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: Marketers Putting Up Filling Stations For Sale Over Poor Sales, / FG Has Released Five Trucks Of Rice To Each State As Palliative / This Governorship Elections Very Shameful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.