Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro (48335 Views)

2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos / Idowu Oluwatosin Olakunle: Police Arrested Me For Being Feminine & Too Slim / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by KolaShangOne(m): 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
He can be visited in a hotel.

The problem with Nigeria is that once you mention the name "HOTEL", everybody thinks you went there to have sex.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by ozo13(m): 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
Talk talk talk.Na why person no gentle with any woman wey dey under ur room else another man go dey chop am.Draw the gaddamn thin line and if she misbehave, make she go rest for her parent house first and she go use her mouth tell them wetin she do.How can a married women visit u in a hotel oga and u are forming Mr I know my right for Nigeria.

15 Likes

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by lexy2014: 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Thou shall not coveret thy neighbours property under thy own roof. Your friend of 15years in law kee u there.

How did he covet another person's property?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
This is the grave speaking

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by mozona(m): 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
the husband don dey follow the woman,
beside that the woman in question is cheating on her husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by dayleke: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
To read and understand still dey hard for some pples.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Validated: 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
If your wife go visit another man for him hotel room at 6.30 pm, would you be here writing rubbish?

The man should be charged for adultery under Sharia law. They need to amputate his JT.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Starboytwo(m): 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
Wharay wan go Bleep person wife, still Dey blow grammar.

God save you wahrah.

You enter naija, sharp sharp you don book hotel, 20 minutes later married fried fish don enter.

Mr NGO

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by stampo: 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nigeria as a whole needs proper FUMIGATION

Everybody needs to go out of the country, let it be fumigated properly before we come back inside..

Una sure say no be the country God tell Abraham to leave we dey so ?

What a country.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by ikaboy: 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ashawo man

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by mastermaestro(m): 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
Adultery will kill you before your time. Of all the women in the world, you chose a married woman to meet you alone in a hotel room.

You are lucky it didn't cost you your life. Them go waste you throway for inside bush. You still had the guts to rant on social media when you should be sobering up.
Shameless bastard! angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by lexy2014: 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
Odin13:
All this your grammar .. you wan go ride person wife .. based on say .. you don Dey collect for long ..

You too lucky say the man too formal.. no be traditional Alhaji dem..

By now na your dead body and pictures we for the see..

You Dey go form Woke for Islamic enclave .. and still never learn your lesson

Wish you the best till we see your rip..

Person wife go Dey worry una ..

Of all places na your hotel room .. your married friend Dey visit you.. hotel lobby and all no do una .. na room.

Next !

Some people are just careless with their lives

Did you see have any sexual activity wity the woman?

By the way, see what section 1(3) of the constitution says

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by callmevirus(m): 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
Na you sabi

You dey claim activists on top another man
wife

You get luck

8 Likes

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by IbileIfe: 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
If you found your wife with another man inside the room in a hotel, you would pat her on the back?

17 Likes

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by imagrg(m): 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
Your preek been wan chop bearded meat meant for another man and e cast.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by thinkmoney(m): 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by Human Rights Lawyer, Dr Ayo Sogunro.

https://twitter.com/ayosogunro/status/1671556418938208261
I do not know your intentions with your friend and it is not really my business.
However, there are a lot of disturbing things about Nigeria that I get pissed about because I feel people aren’t noting it enough.
What’s the meaning of having some law for the north and another law for the south. This arrangement looks like a scam. The north will want to enjoy all the benefits but then have some restrictions people here in the south cannot appreciate.
Why do we not just say we are two federating regions. Why the pretense about one Nigeria. And besides it’s Abuja under the northern penal code and not under the federal penal code as the federal capital?
This nation get K leg. So I go dey inside the federal capital as a Nigeria from the south and I will be watching my back not sure the laws guiding activities in the capital? It’s just confusing and unfair. And southerners especially southern Muslims do not appreciate this dilemma.
What’s this fir God sake

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by erniok(m): 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

See all the comments above just show say we still dey live archaic and primitive life style for this part of the world.
Our mentality and reasoning is gone

So hotel room nor be same accommodation and shelter like our normal house?

Wow even some educated nairaland are supporting the police

This shows how the average Nigerian thinks. Our collective psychics has so been dealt with that we don't even know our rights. Since when has it become a crime for a.married woman to visit a Male in a hotel room.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by bennybuhari: 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
Lies. She was the only one you invited. Maybe the husband saw all your chats

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Tvoice: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
Hmmmmmmmmmm no comment
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by ItisWell22(f): 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
Treasure17:
Nigerian police will never disappoint.

They always know how to twist the scenario, until you get roped in.

Damnnnn!!! 😥

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Nahunger(m): 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

See all the comments above just show say we still dey live archaic and primitive life style for this part of the world.

Wow even some educated nairaland are supporting the police...I dey shame for all of una

Lol
Ajeh just light your weed, who meets with peoples wives in a hotel room in the night for what so ever reason 🤣🤣🤣🤣
This one pass you abeg, regardless of his innocence, I will never allow a married woman into my hotel room except in company of her husband, not to even talk of at night...

What happened to hotel canteen or reception or an open pub/space how ever you look at it, this guy na suspect 🤣🤣🤣🤣

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by oglalasioux(m): 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
So this guy is trying to justify meeting a married woman inside a hotel room?

Not the bar.
Not the lobby.
Not the restaurant.

Inside the room with a married woman and is still quoting the law.

They probably didn't teach him voluntary manslaughter in law school. It would have been the woman's husband that will break his empty head. He is lucky it's just the police.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by fineboynl(m): 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
Lol.

The husband spy on the woman phone. And saw all the conversions. The woman was followed or trace to that hotel. Nothing else. He is lucky the husband involved the police.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Nahunger(m): 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
oglalasioux:
So this guy is trying to justify meeting a married woman inside a hotel room?

Not the bar.
Not the lobby.
Not the restaurant.

Inside the room with a married woman and is still quoting the law.

They probably didn't teach him voluntary manslaughter in law school. It would have been the woman's husband that will break his empty head. He is lucky it's just the police.

Help me oo, at night, when she's not even in company of her husband imagine...

7 Likes

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Elidrisy20: 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ashawo man, you want to knack pesin wife abi?

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Innobee99(m): 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Wow even some educated nairaland are supporting the police...I dey shame for all of una

With Pesin wife? It's not cool pls

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by blaise26abj(m): 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
Is this activist married ? Why did the woman come into your room ? All your ogboju and plenty talk is to forestall any expose from the woman’s husband . Left work ,came to your hotel room because she was your friend in law school and her house is close to your hotel ? See Lamba 😂. Even in the “abroad” you are claiming , a jealous husband might put a bullet between your eyes. Thank your stars na Nigerian police . Have boundaries

Abuja is not a sharia state . However the hubby has every right to declare his wife missing or kidnapped and the police will get to do their job .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by olisaEze(m): 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
Interesting.... a married woman cannot visit with a male friend in a hotel, but a married man can visit with a single girl in the same hotel in this same Naija! Ona go dey take am easy oo, Abuja na capital of Nigeria and not Saudi Arabia! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by CJStarz: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
Why do I find this whole thing funny? So
in the North , policemen now monitor married women so as to know who they are visiting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by mastermaestro(m): 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
lexy2014:

Did you see have any sexual activity wity the woman?

By the way, see what section 1(3) of the constitution says

Dey play. He is lucky he didn't mess with a bloodthirsty man's wife. His story would still have graced front page, but with someone else narrating his obituary.

Leave other people's wives alone! angry

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by blowjohn(m): 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
But how can u allow a married woman visit u alone?
Worst situation, is she, she visits u in a group. And not in a room na.

Hotel reception abi lobby no dey?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos / Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.