Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro (48353 Views)

2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos / Idowu Oluwatosin Olakunle: Police Arrested Me For Being Feminine & Too Slim / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by professorPABX: 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
thinkmoney:

You are really what u called me. I won’t go forth and back with you.
Is Abuja a Muslim state?
Is it fair for Muslims to ban for example alcohol but still enjoy from the revenues federal government get from the sale of alcohol?
How many other states in Nigeria formulate laws based on religion or to guide some religious interest in Nigeria? How many other non sharia state have for example gospel laws to guide their indigenes?

Brother, they are crude, uncivilized and highly primitive. Mind you, most of the people on this topic are not Muslims and not even from Northern Muslim States. They are from South. They are suffering from bitterness.

That was how an hotel in Abuja in 2013 said two men from the same organization who came from Lagos to Abuja for Visa processes for an IT Seminar abroad cannot lodge together in the same suite because it is against Sharia Penal codes. It was very funny when the news got to Computer Village, Ikeja because they were from Computer Village branch of the company.

We will leave the nairaland for their types. Nigeria is gradually getting to a point of decision. They can go and die with their vendetta, hatred and primitive behavior.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Maski87: 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
You want to chop another man's wife
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by xtervaganza(m): 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2023
Even as nobody holy pass, this guy de form Rambo with another man's wife in your hotel room
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by onadana: 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2023
tuzle:
Omo see English on top say person wan commit adultery. This guy is a joker, so he couldn't meet her in the lobby of the hotel or anywhere else where people are but his room to share drink and discuss. He thinks we are fools. Just imagine ur wife tells u she wants to go and have a meeting or see her male friend in an hotel room, like what sort of nonsense is that.

Don't mind the idiot

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Odin13: 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
professorPABX:

Ordinarily, I wouldn't have contributed anything here because I know some of you are very crude, uncivilized and primitive. On the other hand, before I stopped contributing to discussions on nairaland, I just have to say something here. He actually committed two offences by your primitive reasoning. 1. The region or tribe where he comes from. 2. The city where he committed the offence - ABUJA. Those are the two offences. All the jargons you wrote here is just hiding behind your long held vendetta or bitterness.

1. If the accused were to be from your region ( I have carried out due diligence on your profile) you and your sociocultural organization would have issued statement and read a riot acts. Prof Soyinka seating arrangement on a local flight some years back and the insult from a young man which all of you applauded is an example. If it were old Prof Achebe without a wheelchair that found himself in the same situation, all of you would have insulted and cursed the young man.

2. If the hotel were in Lagos or PortHarcourt, it would have been another story. There are apartments in Lagos, Abuja & PortHarcourt that people also lodge, but security considerations make people coming from abroad to lodge in suite in good hotels.

Finally, this is a warning to people in Development organizations and top management staff of Financial Institutions coming to Abuja not to have meetings with their colleagues in their suites or apartment.

NB : People talk about hotel bar or lobby. That is another crude & uncivilized mentality. If he had lodged in apartment is he still expected to receive visitors in the lobby if it exists? Is it everybody that lodged in suites that receives visitors at the lobby or bar?

All this your jargons and forming woke wey no Dey…

Will you allow your wife to visit a friend of over 15 years in his suit , apartment, lobby at that time of the night .. alone ..

A friend she know even before she met you..

If yes .. then so be it unto you..

Next!
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by StUriah(m): 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
Try this nonsense with the wife of a Senator, even in the Eastern part, and see if u no go end up being dead meat.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Oxfordgrade: 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

See all the comments above just show say we still dey live archaic and primitive life style for this part of the world.
Our mentality and reasoning is gone

So hotel room nor be same accommodation and shelter like our normal house?
So una just condition una mind say na only bad things dey happen for hotel
Wow even some educated nairaland are supporting the police...I dey shame for all of una
Light up my weed with anger while I walk of this thread

don't worry, when next u bomb into the hotel, and meet ur wife (if atall u will marry ) with a man in such manner, pls run go hug her and shake the man to show how civilized u are woke!
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Hassanmaye(m): 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
Odin13:
All this your grammar .. you wan go ride person wife .. based on say .. you don Dey collect for long ..

You too lucky say the man too formal.. no be traditional Alhaji dem..

By now na your dead body and pictures we for the see..

You Dey go form Woke for Islamic enclave .. and still never learn your lesson

Wish you the best till we see your rip..

Person wife go Dey worry una ..

Of all places na your hotel room .. your married friend Dey visit you.. hotel lobby and all no do una .. na room.

Next !

Some people are just careless with their lives
Married ex has been disturbing me since she got married, I blocked her in all social media I don't like wahala.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Hassanmaye(m): 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
tuzle:
Omo see English on top say person wan commit adultery. This guy is a joker, so he couldn't meet her in the lobby of the hotel or anywhere else where people are but his room to share drink and discuss. He thinks we are fools. Just imagine ur wife tells u she wants to go and have a meeting or see her male friend in an hotel room, like what sort of nonsense is that.
Lol
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Hassanmaye(m): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rebuke:
Hmmm. Baba, I am sorry but having a married woman in yhur hotel room alone with yhu doesn't sound morally right to me.

It appears someone must have snitched on yhu which could only mean one thing: yhu have been known to always have the married woman over with yhu in yhur hotel room.

Of all places, why must it be inside yhur hotel room? What happens to an open space around or within the hotel?

Abi yhu be human activist by day and clitovist at night?

I know naija police can over do but baba, yhur way no just seem pure with that married woman abeg.

How will yhu feel if yhur wife goes to see a so called male friend in his hotel room? I Know yhur type will jump to yhur defense here but the koko be say yhu no dey morally pure.

Haha bad guy
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Greenfaces: 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
thinkmoney:

You are really what u called me. I won’t go forth and back with you.
Is Abuja a Muslim state?
Is it fair for Muslims to ban for example alcohol but still enjoy from the revenues federal government get from the sale of alcohol?
How many other states in Nigeria formulate laws based on religion or to guide some religious interest in Nigeria? How many other non sharia state have for example gospel laws to guide their indigenes?
you're a mediocre actually. Get lost please.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by professorPABX: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
Odin13:

All this your jargons and forming woke wey no Dey…

Will you allow your wife to visit a friend of over 15 years in his suit , apartment, lobby at that time of the night .. alone ..

A friend she know even before she met you..

If yes .. then so be it unto you..

Next!

You are still uncivilized with your questions and very primitive. Is it because they have known for 15 years that a professional woman cannot visit a professional colleague in an hotel suite? What about if he had lodged in an apartment? Even if they just met for a month, is it a criterion for a professional woman meeting a professional colleague who just arrived from abroad? If the Lady had travelled abroad and he is the one that invited her organization for a program abroad would the police have arrested him or her? If the program is taking place in Lagos or PortHarcourt will police have gone to Radisson Blue Hotel or Four point by Sheraton or Intercontinental Hotel to arrest a businessman in his Suite for receiving a female business executive who is married in his suite? I have seen business executives receiving top female business executives who are married in their suites in Lagos, PortHarcourt, Pretoria (SA) & Europe.

They are crude, uncivilized and highly primitive. Mind you, most of the people on this topic are not Muslims and not even from Northern Muslim States. They are from South. They are suffering from bitterness.

That was how an hotel in Abuja in 2013 said two men from the same organization who came from Lagos to Abuja for Visa processes for an IT Seminar abroad cannot lodge together in the same suite because it is against Sharia Penal codes. It was very funny when the news got to Computer Village, Ikeja because they were from Computer Village branch of the company.

NB: Are you aware there are apartments where people lodge in Lagos, Portharcourt and even Abuja. If he had lodged in apartments will he still be required to receive a Female executive of an organization in verrander or at the reception?
What kind of Capital is Abuja? Is it an Islamic Country capital?

Next time, they should seize Professional married women international passports to
Prevent them from attending seminars or training abroad or make it mandatory for any organization inviting married women in Nigeria to invite them with their husbands.

We will leave the nairaland for their types. Nigeria is gradually getting to a point of decision. They can go and die with their vendetta, hatred and primitive behavior.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Asswipemod: 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
seunmsg:
Werey go dey knack married woman for hotel room. Dem suppose cut that your useless dick.

Hmmm! Ẹkùn! Eroju ole, e e mu!
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by sylve11: 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
Celepope:
These people and people wife sef. They won’t leave people’s wife alone. They’re notorious for such acts over here in America

Hahaha grin cool
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Cromagnon: 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

See all the comments above just show say we still dey live archaic and primitive life style for this part of the world.
Our mentality and reasoning is gone

So hotel room nor be same accommodation and shelter like our normal house?
So una just condition una mind say na only bad things dey happen for hotel
Wow even some educated nairaland are supporting the police...I dey shame for all of una
Light up my weed with anger while I walk of this thread

majority cast the vote o.
You can't civilized ppl who want to remain uncivilized
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Zedoo(m): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
Dirty story.
If her husband is still with her he’s a sheep.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Gospel2Day: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
[quote author=Firstcitizen post=123956893]

..... within 20 minutes he is in a hotel room with a married woman whose husband does not trust her one bit.

Well done oga 'woke'. Hope you get the likes you crave.

Your words expose your ignorance and immaturity.
So you have also concluded that I submitted my opinion only because I crave likes?
Why are you people like this for God's sake?
I don't think it's sensible to continue to argue with your like because you will contribute nothing beneficial to one.
Peace.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Firstcitizen: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
Gospel2Day:

Your words expose your ignorance and immaturity.
So you have also concluded that I submitted my opinion only because I crave likes?
Why are you people like this for God's sake?
I don't think it's sensible to continue to argue with your like because you will contribute nothing beneficial to one.
Peace.
I searched and searched for a reason why someone will make such infantile and utterly stupid comments. Like the time his maker spent on giving him a brain was wasted. The only one that came up is the hunger for likes. Hope you got them
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Gospel2Day: 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
[quote author=Firstcitizen post=123967854]

Pardon me. I searched and searched for a reason why someone will make such infantile and utterly stupid comments. The only one that came up is the hunger for likes. Hope you got them.

You won't get any better reasons.
I understand why. It's because no better reason is in you.
You lack internal goodness. So you can only think and conclude the worst about people.
It is a very pathetic soul condition to suffer from.
Get well soon.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Firstcitizen: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
Gospel2Day:
You won't get any better reasons.
I understand why. It's because no better reason is in you.
You lack internal goodness. So you can only think and conclude the worst about people.
It is a very pathetic soul condition to suffer from.
Get well soon.

It is so glaring that the annointing of dumbness overflows in you. Not suprised. When a woman who visits her male friends in hotel rooms without her husband's knowledge gives birth to a child, she give birth to your likes.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Serendipity2023: 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
nedekid:

Its a small device, the size of a phone or there about. A proper installer will tell you to discharge when installing it so even you will not know where it is installed in the vehicle. That is incase robbers grab the car owner and demands he shows them the location of the trakking device.
Where it is installed is hidden.
Trackker TK102, TK103.
Thats the name.

Nawao,I go know the location o.

What if I can't contact the installer again, and may want to remove it?

Or say robbers want to blow up my head.

abeg o
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Gospel2Day: 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
[quote author=Firstcitizen post=123967980]

It is so glaring that the annointing of dumbness overflows in you.

When people are wrongly brought up, it shows in how they speak insultingly to people they never met and do not know.
Your social condition is common.
I'm neither offended nor surprised.
You will be alright at last, I pray and hope
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Firstcitizen: 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
Gospel2Day:

It is so glaring that the annointing of dumbness overflows in you.

When people are wrongly brought up, it shows in how they speak insultingly to people they never met and do not know.
Your social condition is common.
I'm neither offended nor surprised.
You will be alright at last, I pray and hope

I guess in your delusion, you consider yourself rightly brought up by a married woman who was always with her 'male friends' in hotels rooms alone cheesy
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Odin13: 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
professorPABX:

You are still uncivilized with your questions and very primitive. Is it because they have known for 15 years that a professional woman cannot visit a professional colleague in an hotel suite? What about if he had lodged in an apartment? Even if they just met for a month, is it a criterion for a professional woman meeting a professional colleague who just arrived from abroad? If the Lady had travelled abroad and he is the one that invited her organization for a program abroad would the police have arrested him or her? If the program is taking place in Lagos or PortHarcourt will police have gone to Radisson Blue Hotel or Four point by Sheraton or Intercontinental Hotel to arrest a businessman in his Suite for receiving a female business executive who is married in his suite? I have seen business executives receiving top female business executives who are married in their suites in Lagos, PortHarcourt, Pretoria (SA) & Europe.

They are crude, uncivilized and highly primitive. Mind you, most of the people on this topic are not Muslims and not even from Northern Muslim States. They are from South. They are suffering from bitterness.

NB: Are you aware there are apartments where people lodge in Lagos, Portharcourt and even Abuja. If he had lodged in apartments will he still be required to receive a Female executive of an organization in verrander or at the reception?

Next time, they should seize Professional married women international passports to
Prevent them from attending seminars or training abroad or make it mandatory for any organization inviting married women in Nigeria to invite them with their husbands.

Gibberish

Next!!
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Ikea81: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
you arrived at 6:20, and she arrived at 6:40. Oga talk true jor!
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by nedekid: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
Serendipity2023:

Nawao,I go know the location o.

What if I can't contact the installer again, and may want to remove it?

Or say robbers want to blow up my head.

abeg o

Lol
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by professorPABX: 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
Odin13:

Gibberish

Next!!

You are very uncivilized with your primitive. Is it because they have known for 15 years that a professional woman cannot visit a professional colleague in an hotel suite? What about if he had lodged in an apartment? Even if they just met for a month, is it a criterion for a professional woman meeting a professional colleague who just arrived from abroad? If the Lady had travelled abroad and he is the one that invited her organization for a program abroad would the police have arrested him or her? If the program is taking place in Lagos or PortHarcourt will police have gone to Radisson Blue Hotel or Four point by Sheraton or Intercontinental Hotel to arrest a businessman in his Suite for receiving a female business executive who is married in his suite? I have seen business executives receiving top female business executives who are married in their suites in Lagos, PortHarcourt, Pretoria (SA) & Europe.

We will leave the nairaland for their types. Nigeria is gradually getting to a point of decision. They can go and die with their vendetta, hatred and primitive behaviour.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by ashawopikin(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
I sopped reading when I got to the "feminist allay" part
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by ashawopikin(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
I stopped reading when I got to the "feminist allay" part
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Hassanmaye(m): 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
thinkmoney:

I do not know your intentions with your friend and it is not really my business.
However, there are a lot of disturbing things about Nigeria that I get pissed about because I feel people aren’t noting it enough.
What’s the meaning of having some law for the north and another law for the south. This arrangement looks like a scam. The north will want to enjoy all the benefits but then have some restrictions people here in the south cannot appreciate.
Why do we not just say we are two federating regions. Why the pretense about one Nigeria. And besides it’s Abuja under the northern penal code and not under the federal penal code as the federal capital?
This nation get K leg. So I go dey inside the federal capital as a Nigeria from the south and I will be watching my back not sure the laws guiding activities in the capital? It’s just confusing and unfair. And southerners especially southern Muslims do not appreciate this dilemma.
What’s this fir God sake
In Abuja you can be arrested for enticing a married woman but in Enugu no
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Hassanmaye(m): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
Neddstark:

If na your wife dey hotel room with another man, na so so "damn nigga" you go dey shout😆😆😆
Hahahhahahaha damnnnn

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo / Ade Lawyer: Meet Assassin Who Has Killed Over 100 People (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.