Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro (48462 Views)

2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos / Idowu Oluwatosin Olakunle: Police Arrested Me For Being Feminine & Too Slim / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Omoawoke: 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

See all the comments above just show say we still dey live archaic and primitive life style for this part of the world.
Our mentality and reasoning is gone

So hotel room nor be same accommodation and shelter like our normal house?
So una just condition una mind say na only bad things dey happen for hotel
Wow even some educated nairaland are supporting the police...I dey shame for all of una
Light up my weed with anger while I walk of this thread

Swear with your life and weed that you will be okay with your wife visiting a man in hotel room at 6:30 pm
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Gospel2Day: 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
Odin13:
All this your grammar .. you wan go ride person wife .. based on say .. you don Dey collect for long ..

You too lucky say the man too formal.. no be traditional Alhaji dem..

By now na your dead body and pictures we for the see..

You Dey go form Woke for Islamic enclave .. and still never learn your lesson

Wish you the best till we see your rip..

Person wife go Dey worry una ..

Of all places na your hotel room .. your married friend Dey visit you.. hotel lobby and all no do una .. na room.

Next !

Some people are just careless with their lives

So Abuja, the capital of a secular Federal Republic of Nigeria is an Islamic enclave?
I understand the impropriety of a married woman visiting in his hotel room, but the way we encourage lawlessness and police irresponsibility in this country is nauseating.
What if the married woman is his blood sister or cousin, he still deserves to be arrested and detained?
Nigerians truly deserve their leaders.
They love their chains and slavedrivers.
SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Omoawoke: 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
Tonyblessed:
Most of you supporting the police injustice are just foolish. So is Sharia law now part of Abuja a Federal Capital Territory or what. So what it means is that Abuja is now a northern state not a Federal state. So they can go ahead and ban alcohol in Abuja too. If he did wrong, let the law take its place but saying Abuja shares the same law with the north is wrong.

The husband obviously called the police on her after spying on her phone.
She didn’t inform her husband and went to meet a man in hotel room at night. Are you normal defending this rubbish? Would you accept this?
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Odin13: 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
Gospel2Day:

So Abuja, the capital of a secular Federal Republic of Nigeria is an Islamic enclave?
I understand the impropriety of a married woman visiting in his hotel room, but the way we encourage lawlessness and police irresponsibility in this country is nauseating.
What if the married woman is his blood sister or cousin, he still deserves to be arrested and detained?
SMH.

No Dey mention me with mumu talk..

Write your type and free my mention
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by jimb(m): 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
Talk true if that woman give you kpekus you for collect..
I was waiting for to tell us how much u take bail yourself but you fumble.
Las Las you sleep for kpanti that night your prick less...
One guy man for the hotel don go sleep with Im co worker for room wey u pay for.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Omoawoke: 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
Gospel2Day:

SMH.

Mr civilization, when you get to Us, tell someone’s wife to come meet you in hotel room at night. We will read your gun violence obituary story here. The husband was even civilized to have involved police
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by DollarMarley247: 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

See all the comments above just show say we still dey live archaic and primitive life style for this part of the world.

Wow even some educated nairaland are supporting the police...I dey shame for all of una
Who be this, I hope you allow your wife go Dey visit him friend for hotel room. Hotel room na normal home. What will be your reaction if you came back from work. Meet your wife and his friend in your bedroom. Because sitting room or restaurant nor Dey the hotel.

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Omoawoke: 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
Odin13:

People no get sense walahi. Let him try that outside the country if they won’t jail him for rape. They will either waste him or frame him for rape and abduction
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Odin13: 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

People no get sense walahi. Let him try that outside the country if they won’t jail him for rape. They will either waste him or frame him for rape and abduction

Question be …if he will allow his wife to privately visit her long term friend of over 15 years in a hotel room..
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Goodcitizen1: 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
Wow!! We have a long way to go to this country. The comments here are worrisome and unbelievable. So someone can not invite or stay with a married person in their room. It seems like sharia law is active in Abuja .

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by hothire(f): 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
If you can spell "yhu" as you; what stops you from actually spelling the word "you" correctly?

Very disgusting habit

Rebuke:
Hmmm. Baba, I am sorry but having a married woman in yhur hotel room alone with yhu doesn't sound morally right to me.

It appears someone must have snitched on yhu which could only mean one thing: yhu have been known to always have the married woman over with yhu in yhur hotel room.

Of all places, why must it be inside yhur hotel room? What happens to an open space around or within the hotel?

Abi yhu be human activist by day and clitovist at night?

I know naija police can over do but baba, yhur way no just seem pure with that married woman abeg.

How will yhu feel if yhur wife goes to see a so called male friend in his hotel room? I Know yhur type will jump to yhur defense here but the koko be say yhu no dey morally pure.

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Omoawoke: 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
Odin13:

Question be …if he will allow his wife to privately visit her long term friend of over 15 years in a hotel room..

No man will accept that.
At night for that matter
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by mandate12: 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
Odin13:
All this your grammar .. you wan go ride person wife .. based on say .. you don Dey collect for long ..

Of all places na your hotel room .. your married friend Dey visit you.. hotel lobby and all no do una .. na room.

Next !

I love your last statement! Sometimes when I hear the useless risk people take, I just shake my head.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Gospel2Day: 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

Mr civilization, when you get to Us, tell someone’s wife to come meet you in hotel room at night. We will read your gun violence obituary story here. The husband was even civilized to have involved police

He was to meet with his friends (males&females).
Read the article again.
The woman just happened to be the first to arrive.
People with dirty mind and dirty lifestyle always assume other people degrade themselves like they do.
What if the place isn't a hotel room but an apartment, would it still be wrong for her to visit?
What is the case the police would have put forward against him in court, that they caught them doing something bad, or that they just met her in his hotel room?
Some of you don't think with an open mind.
You think if married women want to cheat they'll do it openly in a hotel room where people can see them going inside and coming out of the hotel?
Your comment shows your age and level of maturity.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by chemicool: 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by Human Rights Lawyer, Dr Ayo Sogunro.

https://twitter.com/ayosogunro/status/1671556418938208261
You are mad! Walahi you are mad. How can a married woman visits you in your hotel room? Thunder faya there.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Gospel2Day: 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
Odin13:

Sorry, I didn't know you're this disrespectful and unsociable.
Now I understand the immaturity behind your comment.
Bye.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Omoawoke: 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
Gospel2Day:

He was to meet with his friends (males&females).
Read the article again.
The woman just happened to be the first to arrive.
People with dirty mind and dirty lifestyle always assume other people degrade themselves like they do.
What if the place isn't a hotel room but an apartment, would it still be wrong for her to visit?
What is the case the police would have put forward against him in court, that they caught them doing something bad, or that they just met her in his hotel room?
Some of you don't think with an open mind.
You think if married women want to cheat they'll do it openly in a hotel room where people can see them going inside and coming out of the hotel?
Your comment shows your age and level of maturity.

Just answer one question, would you be comfortable with your wife going to hotel room with a man alone?

It is pure common sense not to go into a closed room alone with a married woman. You have no justification mr maturity!
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by BelieveAfrica: 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
I don't know, but I find it difficult to believe this story.
I have lived in Abuja for over a decade, I have never seen nor read anywhere Sharia law is enforced by Nigerian Police...
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by drsibz66(m): 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Bro I think the issue is quiet sensitive. As we all know human thought, behaviour and instincts are all influenced by our environment, custom, race , religion and beliefs. In this part of the word were marriage is seen as sacred its never right for you to be in a hotel room with another man's wife. Forget been archaic , civilised or not.

In the western world some things are seen normal as a result of their environment or culture. There you see married women wearing bikini in public beaches or swimming pools and it normal but over here in Africa it isn't normal maybe with time people can begin to see it as normal.

As a man , I don't think I will smile at a report that my wife went to visit her old school friend in a hotel and went to his room. There is a reception in the hotel, there are public places where they can meet , why his room. When you get to a certain age your bedroom is part of your personal or private space. And anyone coming in is mostly a very close person . That's why in every house there is a sitting room . The woman should be also ashamed of her self. As a married woman what is she doing in another man's private room.

I just hope when your wife starts visiting men in their private hotel rooms you will smile and say it she is civilised and not archaic . Becos even in western world its not ok for even your partner or even girlfriend to be visiting another man in a motel without the other partner getting annoyed or suspecting her cheat.

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by brownbib(m): 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
I wonder what kind of discussion might that be!
Just 1hr after you landed! I guess this meeting was what brought to Abuja. Stop meeting other people wives in hotel rooms.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Segzy19: 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
You dey craze. Do you have any evidence to your stupid claim...?

tuzle:
Omo see English on top say person wan commit adultery. This guy is a joker, so he couldn't meet her in the lobby of the hotel or anywhere else where people are but his room to share drink and discuss. He thinks we are fools.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Segzy19: 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
Who has made you a moral police...?

Rebuke:
Hmmm. Baba, I am sorry but having a married woman in yhur hotel room alone with yhu doesn't sound morally right to me.

It appears someone must have snitched on yhu which could only mean one thing: yhu have been known to always have the married woman over with yhu in yhur hotel room.

Of all places, why must it be inside yhur hotel room? What happens to an open space around or within the hotel?

Abi yhu be human activist by day and clitovist at night?

I know naija police can over do but baba, yhur way no just seem pure with that married woman abeg.

How will yhu feel if yhur wife goes to see a so called male friend in his hotel room? I Know yhur type will jump to yhur defense here but the koko be say yhu no dey morally pure.

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Gospel2Day: 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

Just answer one question, would you be comfortable with your wife going to hotel room with a man alone?

It is pure common sense not to go into a closed room alone with a married woman. You have no justification mr maturity!

Do you know the relationship between them?
A man just flew into the country and you make visiting him by his long time female friend an unforgivable crime.
Get your mind out of the gutters.
So, a married nurse staying in a room with a male patient alone all night attending to him has done abominable crime too?
They MUST do something immoral in the dead of the night, according to your own way of thinking.
Some hotel apartments are not just a single room.
Some have separate bedroom and parlour.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Omoawoke: 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
Gospel2Day:

Do you know the relationship between them?
A man just flew into the country and you make visiting him by his long time female friend an unforgivable crime.
Get your mind out of the gutters.
So, a married nurse staying in a room with a male patient alone all night attending to him has done abominable crime too?
They MUST do something immoral in the dead of the night, according to your own way of thinking.
Some hotel apartments are not just a single room.
Some have separate bedroom and parlour.

Why comparing nurse and patient with someone inviting a married woman to hotel room?

You think you have sense ba? Let me tell you are a just a foooool speaking too much grammar.

They speak English until person husband shoot you dead and you die for nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by viodemus: 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
This is bullying.

Hisba islamics bullying, hiding behind moralness.

If them people no doubt am cun find them, wetin concern you.

They start with this style of conduct, but it is very deeper than that. I don't say how deep I can view it, but for them to have vast informant, wey dey know people by tribe and/or religion.

We should not commend this kind of attitude, if her husband or his wife doubt them, them go make arrangement to counter their actions.

Sometimes, na from clap, music dey fit start.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Fhowe: 11:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
Odin13:

Next !

learn to set boundaries with your friends whether male or female especially when you know they are married , you do not
Know whats going on in their marriages , stop risking your lives unnecessarily many have lost their lives this way . With the Nogerian setting seeing a married woman in a hotel with another man is a big redflag .
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by adebayo987: 12:21am On Jun 22, 2023
nlfpmod:

Kudos to the Nigerian police! They did a very great job...

Why you no visit her for her husband's house or invite the both of them? You get luck say na ordinary arrest them arrest you, just go do Thanksgiving for church this Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Kobicove(m): 12:27am On Jun 22, 2023
What prevented you from having the meeting in the bar or restaurant of the hotel? undecided
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Advancedman(m): 12:28am On Jun 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

No sir, it is the way he ended his sermon talking about feminist instead of the divided amagamation called a country.
The north running riot on human rights.
They share from all they killed innocent people for eg beer.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by tuzle(m): 12:36am On Jun 22, 2023
Segzy19:
You dey craze. Do you have any evidence to your stupid claim...?

u are mad, so u will allow ur wife visit her male friend in his hotel room to have a drink.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by countryman13: 1:03am On Jun 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Honestly,I see no reason why d police should have acted that way. Those police officers no dey bleep some married women in their midst? Northern region law ko, Northern Zoo law ni? Beast of no Nation, Animal dey put on uniform!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by mipeesoft(m): 1:10am On Jun 22, 2023
Welcome to Nigeria Doc grin
nlfpmod:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) / Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. / Dead Body Of Father John Adeyi Found In Benue Community (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.