Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro (48355 Views)

2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos / Idowu Oluwatosin Olakunle: Police Arrested Me For Being Feminine & Too Slim / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Celepope: 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
These people and people wife sef. They won’t leave people’s wife alone. They’re notorious for such acts over here in America
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by tamdun: 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2023
ednut1:
The husband obviously sent them. Why not hotel bar tho 🤣
Even hotel bar is wrong

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Tsufyaan: 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2023
Even Shariah law ain't this cruel or is it the husband that sent the police officers to arrest the man?
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Moniya4Real(m): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
Don’t know what to think actually, but what do you think the husband would think if he found out you were alone with his wife in a hotel room. And would you have liked it if your own wife told you she was in a hotel room alone another man.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by aAK1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
Only a stupid married woman will meet another man in a hotel. If na my wife , I am dashing her to u

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Tonyblessed(m): 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
Most of you supporting the police injustice are just foolish. So is Sharia law now part of Abuja a Federal Capital Territory or what. So what it means is that Abuja is now a northern state not a Federal state. So they can go ahead and ban alcohol in Abuja too. If he did wrong, let the law take its place but saying Abuja shares the same law with the north is wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by rayopt(m): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
OK. The police are wrong sha, typical of Nigerian police. But wait ooo, I don't know how I would feel if it was my wife that got caught in all this. For real, it is morally wrong for married woman to visit another person wife inside hotel na. Let's be honest with our sef. Jeez
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Felix6: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
Odin13:
All this your grammar .. you wan go ride person wife .. based on say .. you don Dey collect for long ..

You too lucky say the man too formal.. no be traditional Alhaji dem..

By now na your dead body and pictures we for the see..

You Dey go form Woke for Islamic enclave .. and still never learn your lesson

Wish you the best till we see your rip..

Person wife go Dey worry una ..

Of all places na your hotel room .. your married friend Dey visit you.. hotel lobby and all no do una .. na room.

Next !

Some people are just careless with their lives
my brother, your yarn sweet my belle, you talk am as e suppose be. i know say some married women dey Bleep up, but I still dey learn my lesson becos the guy man no wan let the issue end. but you really capture the pix well, as na so me self blow yeye grammar.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Chuksgeo: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nawao!
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Neddstark: 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

See all the comments above just show say we still dey live archaic and primitive life style for this part of the world.
Our mentality and reasoning is gone

So hotel room nor be same accommodation and shelter like our normal house?
So una just condition una mind say na only bad things dey happen for hotel
Wow even some educated nairaland are supporting the police...I dey shame for all of una
Light up my weed with anger while I walk of this thread

If na your wife dey hotel room with another man, na so so "damn nigga" you go dey shout😆😆😆

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by TemmyT002(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ọmọ, if na my wife con greet you for hotel room, make police pack both of una o.
But these Nigerian police officers are somehow. When they do wrong and you argue with them, they get offended. It's really annoying.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by jaxxy(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Thou shall not coveret thy neighbours property under thy own roof. Your friend of 15years in law kee u there.

Hahaha bt it's not a crime though questionable cos u can't say for certain what the meeting was about.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Vietnaminfo(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
The husband cloned her phone line and monitored all your conversations until she messaged you that she was at your hotel door. Caution is necessary when in Nigeria. During my last visit to Nigeria, I accompanied my two male friends who also brought their girlfriends along. I was the only one without a girlfriend. We went to a nightclub, and as soon as we parked the car and stepped out, we were approached by SARs officers who accused us of a patronizing "ashawo". We questioned why, and were informed that the area where we parked was considered a "prostitute" street. Gradually, we ended up spending the night at the police station counter after refusing to pay the demanded bribe of 100,000. In the morning, I had to send a message to the manager of the intended nightclub, who also happened to be a close friend of mine. He arrived as early as 6 am. Subsequently, we were taken to the office of the OC SARs where we were asked to provide identification. We presented our IDs, and one of my friends revealed he worked at Aso Rock Hospital. As soon as they saw the ID, we were released on bail without having to pay anything. The OC even offered us an apology and instructed us to leave without further incident. That day, I came to understand the extent of the Nigeria police's authority over our lives, accounting for 99% of our decisions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Mamci: 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2023
Very interesting read.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by shineeye1: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by Human Rights Lawyer, Dr Ayo Sogunro.

https://twitter.com/ayosogunro/status/1671556418938208261

How many years ago did you leave the fatherland that you are feigning ignorance of basic traditional norms?! I put it to you that you are merely hiding under human rights to undermine social and traditional order. How could you invite a married woman to come visit you in the night and in a hotel room?! That is display of criminal ignorance. People like you are those hiding under human rights and liberties to turn virtuous traditional societies upsidedown just like homosexuals. If you were a responsible man, you would exercise discretion in your late invitations. You would invite at a less unholy hour and to a less private venue. You are a criminal hiding subtily as a snake under human liberties to desecrate social and traditional order. Criminal!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
This one dey craze oo, married woman visit you in your hotel room, so Nigeria police dey work like this. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Jayhome24: 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
Oga stop all these moonlight story leave other peoples wife and keep quiet abeg...

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Nitoriolohun1: 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
tuzle:
Omo see English on top say person wan commit adultery. This guy is a joker, so he couldn't meet her in the lobby of the hotel or anywhere else where people are but his room to share drink and discuss. He thinks we are fools.
But ended being the fool. His story no add up atall.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Sltp: 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
Wait, did the DPO say Abuja is North? Are they now claiming Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory of all Nigerians. And the natives being majority Christians and have nothing to do with Northern Muslims? And also a middle belt?

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by tesppidd: 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
Neddstark:

If na your wife dey hotel room with another man, na so so "damn nigga" you go dey shout😆😆😆
grin grin

Damn nigga Damn nigga

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by lexy2014: 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2023
mastermaestro:

Dey play. He is lucky he didn't mess with a bloodthirsty man's wife. His story would still have graced front page, but with someone else narrating his obituary.

Leave other people's wives alone! angry

Did you see him have any sexual activity wity the woman?

By the way, see what section 1(3) of the constitution says

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
This one is even saying it with pride
Person go just Carry my legally married for hotel yet still dey speak English untop... Chai
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Slayar: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
This thread is gonna show the number of fools in Nigeria
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Ewedegubbler: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
what rights does the police have to do that? even if he's nacking the presidents wife, there's no crime in there as long as its mutual. our constitution is a liberal one and not some religious utopian mumbo jumbo

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by MrDoGood(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by Human Rights Lawyer, Dr Ayo Sogunro.

https://twitter.com/ayosogunro/status/1671556418938208261

You no see reception stay?

Or a bar in the hotel?

In this Abuja, no try don conny things
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by MrDoGood(m): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
jaxxy:

Hahaha bt it's not a crime though questionable cos u can't say for certain what the meeting was about.

This is Africa, it's not right.

How would you feel if you meet your wife in such situation?
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by WorldRichest: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
post=123951528:

We learn everyday.......in Nigeria 🇳🇬

So married women have been visiting you in hotel rooms, abi?
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Treasure17(m): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
ItisWell22:

They always know how to twist the scenario, until you get roped in.

Damnnnn!!! 😥
Absolutely.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by tesppidd: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
If you must invite a married woman to a hotel room then make sure say na knack you wan knack oohh

Otherwise if na ordinary meeting or discussion then you must be an idiot for inviting her alone to your hotel room, bar or restaurant no dey?

How do you think her husband would feel if he hears that his wife went to hotel room to "discuss" with a man or how will you feel if you are told that your wife went to a hotel room to "visit" an old friend.?

Some people no just get discretion atall.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ade Lawyer: Meet Assassin Who Has Killed Over 100 People (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) / Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.