Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Fans Drool As Bbnaija Star Nengi Gets Tattoo On Half Her Buttocks [video] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fans Drool As Bbnaija Star Nengi Gets Tattoo On Half Her Buttocks [video] (5411 Views)

Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus / Checkout What It Means Anytime You See A Girl Walking And Shaking Her Buttocks / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Drool As Bbnaija Star Nengi Gets Tattoo On Half Her Buttocks [video] by Bigbrothergisth(f): 8:55am On Jun 22, 2023
Nengi Rebecca Hampson, a popular BBNaija reality TV star, has caused a commotion after getting a new tattoo on one of her buttocks.

Nengi had posted a message on Instagram praising her tattoo artist and conveying her excitement over the new artwork.

She penned:

I’m in loveee .. thank you Gthe_dan. gold we got this done in exactly 6 hours. Everyone’s like she need a medal coz even me didn’t think I had the strength to do everything at once but Yh it’s bout to be a bikini summer
After soliciting feedback about her body art, Nengi had some words for those who disapproved.

She posted on Twitter

Y’all aren’t feeling my new tattoo? Aww don’t worry my loves.. it’ll grow on you #Sorry NotSorry #SummerBody

Source
https://www.bigbrothergisthub.com/2023/06/fans-drool-as-bbnaija-star-nengi-gets.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Fans Drool As Bbnaija Star Nengi Gets Tattoo On Half Her Buttocks [video] by Bigbrothergisth(f): 9:00am On Jun 22, 2023
Seun
Niflmod
Lala
Mynd44
Re: Fans Drool As Bbnaija Star Nengi Gets Tattoo On Half Her Buttocks [video] by detectivejones: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2023
You go girl! Congratulation on the body work. Mtchww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Drool As Bbnaija Star Nengi Gets Tattoo On Half Her Buttocks [video] by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:05am On Jun 22, 2023
Ofcourse I expect Nigerian men to be under there worshipping her grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerian men can't do without us grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fans Drool As Bbnaija Star Nengi Gets Tattoo On Half Her Buttocks [video] by TheZeezle(m): 9:08am On Jun 22, 2023
Guy. How are u?

Sheistoopretty:
Ofcourse I expect Nigerian men to be under there worshipping her grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fans Drool As Bbnaija Star Nengi Gets Tattoo On Half Her Buttocks [video] by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:09am On Jun 22, 2023
Form Redpillers on Nairaland and simp on Twitter Instagram facebook grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Nigerian men are just Us*less..........all of them grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fans Drool As Bbnaija Star Nengi Gets Tattoo On Half Her Buttocks [video] by Maynmann: 9:50am On Jun 22, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Form Redpillers on Nairaland and simp on Twitter Instagram facebook grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Why are they useless?
Re: Fans Drool As Bbnaija Star Nengi Gets Tattoo On Half Her Buttocks [video] by FalseProphet1(m): 10:08am On Jun 22, 2023
She's a marine agent.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Drool As Bbnaija Star Nengi Gets Tattoo On Half Her Buttocks [video] by Gadafii: 10:32am On Jun 22, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

if men were like me, people like nengi na depression go kill them, because single likes and comment she no fit see😄

These are the mean we call weak and simps, they attach so much importance to kpekus and the female body, they are ready to do anything to please them hoping he may get a crumb of the Pusey 😏😏

The men that Bleep girls like Nengi,kora, Tacha, angel and their likes, do you think they like and comment on their posts 😂😂😂, Dey play

These set of men understand women and their scams, no long talk, unnecessary waste of words, needy and pathetic men are who you see in her comment sections

While the alpha men go straight to the point, you down for fun? How much??

Case close, if he likes her enough he may retain her, otherwise she’s discarded and there was never a short supply of beautiful and exotic girls for there type of men

Ask Yvonne Nelson how many times f her counterparts shagged her, why hasn’t tonto dike gotten married again, why is Linda a single mom, the list is endless, powerful and men of value will never wife these type of girls, it’s just for fun and nothing more

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Drool As Bbnaija Star Nengi Gets Tattoo On Half Her Buttocks [video] by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
This one is gone
Re: Fans Drool As Bbnaija Star Nengi Gets Tattoo On Half Her Buttocks [video] by Kobicove(m): 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
Who even asked her?

I know she did this so she will start trending because her 15 minutes of fame has ended and most people have already forgotten about her grin
Re: Fans Drool As Bbnaija Star Nengi Gets Tattoo On Half Her Buttocks [video] by Jaybee3456: 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Be like eyes dey pain you, read the names you'd see no guy is in that comment section screenshot but you no get sense normally

2 Likes

Re: Fans Drool As Bbnaija Star Nengi Gets Tattoo On Half Her Buttocks [video] by orohbiro(f): 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
Go girl am get mine soon too
Re: Fans Drool As Bbnaija Star Nengi Gets Tattoo On Half Her Buttocks [video] by fourboys: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Fans Drool As Bbnaija Star Nengi Gets Tattoo On Half Her Buttocks [video] by KingDash09(m): 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2023
Women
Re: Fans Drool As Bbnaija Star Nengi Gets Tattoo On Half Her Buttocks [video] by mayor1814: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
Happy that Ozo later dodged this beautiful hoodlum that year for bbnaija. grin the babe show Ozo pepper
Re: Fans Drool As Bbnaija Star Nengi Gets Tattoo On Half Her Buttocks [video] by DanielPat01: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
I don't know why people see this cool. I mean this stuff really makes you ugly . You have a nice spotless skin why mess it up with tattoos all in the name of art?
Re: Fans Drool As Bbnaija Star Nengi Gets Tattoo On Half Her Buttocks [video] by westlius(m): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
Chia
See watin my fellow man like me dey enjoy
Wonderful!!!
Re: Fans Drool As Bbnaija Star Nengi Gets Tattoo On Half Her Buttocks [video] by PerfectStranger(m): 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

How many comments did you see there from men? We've grown pass such kind of asslicking
Re: Fans Drool As Bbnaija Star Nengi Gets Tattoo On Half Her Buttocks [video] by femisplash: 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
It'd expose her if her sextape got leaked.
Re: Fans Drool As Bbnaija Star Nengi Gets Tattoo On Half Her Buttocks [video] by Baronthecelebri: 12:36am On Jun 23, 2023
Gadafii:
if men were like me, people like nengi na depression go kill them, because single likes and comment she no fit see😄

These are the mean we call weak and simps, they attach so much importance to kpekus and the female body, they are ready to do anything to please them hoping he may get a crumb of the Pusey 😏😏

The men that Bleep girls like Nengi,kora, Tacha, angel and their likes, do you think they like and comment on their posts 😂😂😂, Dey play

These set of men understand women and their scams, no long talk, unnecessary waste of words, needy and pathetic men are who you see in her comment sections

While the alpha men go straight to the point, you down for fun? How much??

Case close, if he likes her enough he may retain her, otherwise she’s discarded and there was never a short supply of beautiful and exotic girls for there type of men

Ask Yvonne Nelson how many times f her counterparts shagged her, why hasn’t tonto dike gotten married again, why is Linda a single mom, the list is endless, powerful and men of value will never wife these type of girls, it’s just for fun and nothing more
God bless you

(1) (Reply)

My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend / How A Sanitary Pad Ruined My Life / Watch Amber Rose Twerking On Instagram (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.