Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Bendel Insurance Lifts 4th FA Cup After 43yrs, Qualifies For CAF Cup (pics) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bendel Insurance Lifts 4th FA Cup After 43yrs, Qualifies For CAF Cup (pics) (16782 Views)

Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win / Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup / Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bendel Insurance Lifts 4th FA Cup After 43yrs, Qualifies For CAF Cup (pics) by otokx(m): 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
Congratulations Bendel Insurance.
Re: Bendel Insurance Lifts 4th FA Cup After 43yrs, Qualifies For CAF Cup (pics) by okuta007: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
aswani:

Bros, abeg don't start me off on listing Insurance greats, neither of us will sleep tonight.

Henry Ogboe by the way.

you are so right bro. grin.. Insurance, Rangers, IICC ---- no replacement for these 3 great clubs grin

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Lifts 4th FA Cup After 43yrs, Qualifies For CAF Cup (pics) by justjify(m): 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
UP BENDEL INSURANCE!!!!!
Re: Bendel Insurance Lifts 4th FA Cup After 43yrs, Qualifies For CAF Cup (pics) by NonsenseRubbish: 5:17am On Jun 23, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
Na this is an old team with huge history in domestic football.
Brings back memories of the shooting stars days of glory.

Congratulations to them. Small small our local league is picking up . Slow and steady
Which kind slow and steady ?!! South Africa , Egypt, Morocco, Tunisian leagues that’s growing fast and swiftly nko?
Re: Bendel Insurance Lifts 4th FA Cup After 43yrs, Qualifies For CAF Cup (pics) by LORDKing001: 6:56am On Jun 23, 2023
famology:

Dead brain! How does traveling to play matches concern repeating a mini league when the league already ended with a table topper who ordinarily should be the league winner? Mu...mu

When you failed to learn you remain backward

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Lifts 4th FA Cup After 43yrs, Qualifies For CAF Cup (pics) by aswani(m): 7:21am On Jun 23, 2023
famology:

Dead brain! How does traveling to play matches concern repeating a mini league when the league already ended with a table topper who ordinarily should be the league winner? Mu...mu

There were two Groups, Insurance topped a group and Rivers United topped the other.

So there were two "table toppers".
Re: Bendel Insurance Lifts 4th FA Cup After 43yrs, Qualifies For CAF Cup (pics) by fredoooooo: 7:29am On Jun 23, 2023
Always good to see old clubs that still function and perform..
Welldone lads , Good job to the management too

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Lifts 4th FA Cup After 43yrs, Qualifies For CAF Cup (pics) by SayNo2SmallPrik: 9:37am On Jun 23, 2023
Who dem be
Re: Bendel Insurance Lifts 4th FA Cup After 43yrs, Qualifies For CAF Cup (pics) by Lucymercy: 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
samwash:
Congratulations to Bendel insurance of Benin.
Its time to rename this club from this "Bendel" to something else.
In those days, I remember Bendel insurance use to have a rival club, I can't remember the name now, they both share same stadium then, just like Inter Milan & AC Milan in Italy.
I don't kwn if that club is still in existence.
The club you are referring to is NEw Nigeria Bank Football Club if Benin. They happen to be one of the great team around then producing players like Late Stephen keshi, Austin Eguavom etc. They have been disbanded in the early 90s.
Re: Bendel Insurance Lifts 4th FA Cup After 43yrs, Qualifies For CAF Cup (pics) by aswani(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lucymercy:
[color=#006600][/color]The club you are referring to is NEw Nigeria Bank Football Club if Benin. They happen to be one of the great team around then producing players like Late Stephen keshi, Austin Eguavom etc. They have been disbanded in the early 90s.

Austin never played for NNB, he went to Insurance from NNPC Warri, then tó Belgium.
Re: Bendel Insurance Lifts 4th FA Cup After 43yrs, Qualifies For CAF Cup (pics) by Lucymercy: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
aswani:

Austin never played for NNB, he went to Insurance from NNPC Warri, then tó Belgium.
That is not the point,the point that is l told him the club he is trying to remember. Anyway thanks.
Re: Bendel Insurance Lifts 4th FA Cup After 43yrs, Qualifies For CAF Cup (pics) by aswani(m): 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lucymercy:
[color=#006600][/color] That is not the point,the point that is l told him the club he is trying to remember. Anyway thanks.

You are welcome.

Apologies if my tone was off in the response. That wasn't my intent. I wish you a blessed weekend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Onuachu Joins Genk From Midtjylland For €6 Million / France(0) Vs Nigeria(1) On Tuesday 2nd June / Edo 2021: Eke Kalu Scorpion Wins Gold Medal For Abia In Shot Put (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.