Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch (36085 Views)

Download Over 1000 Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins / Get 4GB For 1k On MTN. Valid For One Month / Xampp Server User Please Come In And Assist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by SoliBayNG: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
Best of luck in these uncertain times
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Charpell(m): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
LordEclipse:
This will make kidnapping even more easier, as a gang could easily claim to be fellow commuters.. Be careful
Safety is our top priority! We have implemented a robust 4-step verification process to ensure that every user is authenticated and trustworthy. Your personal details are securely collected, and our video call feature allows you to verify fellow carpoolers before connecting. Your safety is our commitment!

With our inbuilt messaging system, you can easily connect with potential carpooling partners, discuss trip details, and coordinate schedules. This helps you establish a rapport and ensure a smooth carpooling experience.

Additionally, our video system allows you to have virtual meetups with your carpooling partners before the trip. This feature adds an extra layer of security and builds trust among users by providing an opportunity to visually verify each other's identities.

We highly encourage you to take advantage of these communication tools within the app before proceeding with a carpooling arrangement. They are designed to facilitate effective communication, address any concerns, and ensure a comfortable and secure carpooling experience for everyone involved.
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by dfrost: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
Houseofglam7:
Not sure I’d wanna share a ride with total strangers 😩😩😩😩

We all ride and fly with total strangers 🤣

3 Likes

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
post=124008078:
All of us at [b][/b] love this app.

Good job guys.

This is only the beginning,

Ut invites users and newcomers alike to join in the excitement and discover the boundless opportunities that lie ahead.

Bigger you we pray 🙏

But all of you at MannaBBQ have not used the App.

You're just in the habit of pandering to public opinion just to come off as appealing or informed. You're one nairaland soul whose sycophantic traits ooze to the high heavens.

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by PoliteActivist: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
Their service is excellent. I fully endorse them

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
Houseofglam7:
Not sure I’d wanna share a ride with total strangers 😩😩😩😩

The guy you're currently exchanging body fluids with, was once a total stranger.

So rest!

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Aolfooties(m): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
I neva use am sha
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by PoliteActivist: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
post=124008078:

Good job guys.

Ut invites users and newcomers alike to join in the excitement and discover the boundless opportunities that lie ahead.

Bigger you we pray 🙏

I agree with you on this one, though not about your daddy, Buhari!
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Charpell(m): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Their service is excellent. I fully endorse them
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by PoliteActivist: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
Buddha3:

The guy you're currently exchanging body fluids with, was once a total stranger.

So rest!

Not only that he shares keke, danfo, even plane with total strangers. At least these ones are vetted

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by REDshouse(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
So many sponsored comments on a sponsored post

5 Likes

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Not only that he shares keke, danfo, even plane with total strangers. At least these ones are vetted

The human being is the other gender. They know how to raise unnecessary alarm and make issues out of nothing.

She travels and I'm certain she shares transportation means with total strangers. Even the bolt or uber she uses is being driven by a stranger. Why is this supposed to be any different?

Some people can just be deliberately repulsive sha.

2 Likes

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by zinaunreal(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
Male them no kidnap person inside taxi o
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by MichaelSUK: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
mtchwww
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by MichaelSUK: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
REDshouse:

soo many my dear.. i'm in their whatsapp platform and i was surprised when the admins start bribing people with airtime or transfer of 500 Naira when you give their app a 5* Ratings..
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Biola67: 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
post=124008078:

Good job guys.

Bigger you we pray 🙏
rest Mr Mannequin
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by omoadeleye(m): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
Number of registered members vs number of active users
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Okwyjesus(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
TechPine:
Users are scared of downloading the app, what measures have you taken to address the issues of kidnapping?

Beautiful. I can't carry stranger in my car abeg.
Make them come point gun for my head in the name of sharing cost.

Wickedness has made generousity of those days a weakness.
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by TechPine: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Beautiful. I can't carry stranger in my car abeg.
Make them come point gun for my head in the name of sharing cost.

Wickedness has made generousity of those days a weakness.
It has been explained already, everyone undergoes verification.
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
TechPine:
Users are scared of downloading the app, what measures have you taken to address the issues of kidnapping?

No.be lie
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by highchief1: 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
TechPine:
I no Dey answer them na.me go join ppl when I no no for car.My village ppl when I Dey dodge since go just smile.
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Okwyjesus(m): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
TechPine:

It has been explained already, everyone undergoes verification.

I understand bro BUT l don't trust certain things here.

My V4 engined camry is kind to me this period. Am okay with that.

2 Likes

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Houseofglam7(f): 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
Buddha3:

So rest!
I’m impressed by how you take every chance to prove you have the I.Q of a gnat.

You must’ve had a very troubled childhood and I sympathize with you.

Bye Felicia.

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Besto(m): 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
REDshouse:

Lolz

You got the words outta my mouth

Make them dey play

3 Likes

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Houseofglam7(f): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
dfrost:

We all ride and fly with total strangers 🤣

True that tho….

I’ve read too much garbage on the Internet I suppose, I gotta sanitize my head.
embarassed
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by YouAreFinished: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
TechPine:
Hello,it's me...You
Mikedgr8:
Hello,it's me...You
Charpell:

Thank you smiley
I hope the verification process isn't stressful, please share you experience
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
Houseofglam7:

I’m impressed by how you take every chance to prove you have the I.Q of a gnat.

You must’ve had a very troubled childhood and I sympathize with you.

Bye Felicia.

I accept.

The guy you're currently exchanging body fluids with, was he once a total stranger to you or not?

Speaking plenty stupendous grammar here isn't going to erase the facts of the matter. You rather sounded like an adamant ninny with your first comment.

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by REDshouse(m): 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
MichaelSUK:

soo many my dear.. i'm in their whatsapp platform and i was surprised when the admins start bribing people with airtime or transfer of 500 Naira when you give their app a 5* Ratings..
criosly .. bribing to get a 5 stars how much will they pay for each word typed in comment section of nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Astro Programming Language 0.2 (indefinite release) / Should I Take This Job?(photo) / Why Leaving Nigeria Must Be Your Utmost Priority As A Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.