Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch - Programming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch (36084 Views)

Download Over 1000 Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins / Get 4GB For 1k On MTN. Valid For One Month / Xampp Server User Please Come In And Assist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by MrCuteking(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
Is there an option to go alone without co-passenger ?
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by crackhouse(m): 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
Very soon una go begin see the negative side of it.. no be nigeria we dey? Car snatchers will soon join too.

2 Likes

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Yankee101: 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
TechPine:
In just one month since its launch, the ride-sharing startup has achieved an impressive milestone of acquiring over 1000 registered users. This rapid growth is a clear indication of the growing demand for sustainable and cost-effective transportation solutions.

With its innovative platform, the startup is revolutionizing the way people commute, offering a convenient and socially responsible alternative to traditional transportation methods.

As the app marks this significant milestone, it extends its heartfelt appreciation to each user who has played a part in its journey thus far. Their unwavering support, trust, and engagement have been the driving force behind the app's rapid growth and success. The app's team remains committed to pushing boundaries, exploring new possibilities, and evolving the platform to meet the ever-changing needs of its users.

The journey of the app was not without its challenges, but through a steadfast commitment to excellence, the team behind it continuously refined and improved the platform. They actively sought feedback from users, valuing their insights and incorporating them into subsequent updates and enhancements. This collaborative approach ensured that the app evolved in direct response to the needs and desires of its growing user base.

As the app celebrates this significant milestone, it invites users and newcomers alike to join in the excitement and discover the boundless opportunities that lie ahead. Say goodbye to traffic woes and hello to cost-effective rides while reducing your carbon footprint. Join us today and be part of the carpooling revolution!"

Download from Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.charpell.driveinhud
Download from Appstore: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/driveinhud/id6447472979?platform=iphone ๐Ÿ“ฑ

Sponsored Post

I go invest if una reach 10k riders and 3k drivers
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by onuman: 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
Great survival innovation in Tinubu's Nigeria which the APC he formed threw into the bottom as the poverty capital of the world, in just 8 years.
Worse is that Tinubu is not ashamed of his political party's sin against the people in Nigeria, as he stole presidential election, with the to continue to inflict worse poverty upon Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by TechPine: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
Yankee101:

I go invest if una reach 10k riders and 3k drivers
Awesome smiley
I will tag you when they get there
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Rubyjade: 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
Yankee101:
At all. Not a bad thing
But it will help much more if you begin by spending drastically on free rides then announce that and see a drastic download of your app

It's offer free ride. Use and come and testify.
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Rubyjade: 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
MrCuteking:
Is there an option to go alone without co-passenger ?
it's available.
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Rubyjade: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
MrCuteking:
So what if a co-passenger is carrying a gun and police stops and search? Remember we are talking about Nigerian police here. How will you help the innocent person?
There are weekly meetings with security operatives.

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by logik29(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
Styluss:
I hope this is an honest review considering your account was created in 2019
How was your user experience with the app?

Sure it's an honest review. The user experience was nice. It was very easy for me to use

2 Likes

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Yankee101: 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
TechPine:

Awesome smiley
I will tag you when they get there

Great
Ensure your ownership structure is well spelt out
Work out valuation at that growth rate and let me know

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Greenfaces: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
TechPine:
Driveinhud targets working professionals going to work daily and looking to save cost. There are 3 ways they can achieve this

1 Car owners have the opportunity to create trips and offer rides to others who are heading in the same direction.

2 Non-car owners can request to join these trips and share the journey.

3 Additionally, even if someone doesn't own a car, they can still create trips and invite others to join.

In such cases, participants can choose to book services like Bolt or Uber and divide the transportation expenses among themselves. This collaborative approach to commuting helps individuals save money by pooling resources and sharing the cost of transportation, which is particularly beneficial in today's economy.

https://www.nairaland.com/7722975/introducing-driveinhud-save-transport-cost
Is it in kano. I have a car for it

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Meerahbel: 3:51am On Jun 30, 2023
TechPine:
Users are scared of downloading the app, what measures have you taken to address the issues of kidnapping?
This is a major issue.
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Meerahbel: 3:52am On Jun 30, 2023
logik29:

Sure it's an honest review. The user experience was nice. It was very easy for me to use
Are you sure?
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Meerahbel: 3:53am On Jun 30, 2023
crackhouse:
Very soon una go begin see the negative side of it.. no be nigeria we dey? Car snatchers will soon join too.
I doubt it with the proof of car ownership now, it will reduce car snatching.
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by logik29(m): 5:39am On Jun 30, 2023
Meerahbel:
Are you sure?
Yeah
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Jsucre(m): 6:38am On Jun 30, 2023
No android app?
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by tasceige(m): 8:08am On Jun 30, 2023
Rubyjade:
They are working towards that in the coming months. Be on the look out on the app

grin I already created Lagos to Ore๐Ÿ˜

This is a very smart initiative.. who needs going to park. One thing is missing, before you should be allowed to create a trip, there needs to be a car verification process, at least one car document. Picture of the vehicle as well. Trust me you don't want to get entangled with lawsuits because of verifications. While I know you want to try and give more rooms for people to join, you should consider better verification process. If criminals sees that your platform is an easy catch then you're inviting alot of them.

How do I joined your team? You need lots of data analyst.

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by tasceige(m): 8:22am On Jun 30, 2023
eenai:
I have downloaded the app. But it is not user friendly. It should have a field to 'find trip' If I want to travel from Lagos to Beni , for instance, I should see all available trips in the route and select the one I find suitable for me.

Noticed your response was drom June 24th but it's there now though. You have to book your route first before you see available trips.

2 Likes

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Charpell(m): 10:15am On Jun 30, 2023
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Charpell(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2023
tasceige:

grin I already created Lagos to Ore๐Ÿ˜

This is a very smart initiative.. who needs going to park. One thing is missing, before you should be allowed to create a trip, there needs to be a car verification process, at least one car document. Picture of the vehicle as well. Trust me you don't want to get entangled with lawsuits because of verifications. While I know you want to try and give more rooms for people to join, you should consider better verification process. If criminals sees that your platform is an easy catch then you're inviting alot of them.

How do I joined your team? You need lots of data analyst.
Thank you for downloading and the feedback.
I will send you a mail now, need more of your input.
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Rubyjade: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
wink
Rubyjade:
support@driveinhud.com
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Rubyjade: 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
Greenfaces:

Is it in kano. I have a car for it
Yes
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by TechPine: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2023
Jsucre:
No android app?
There is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Astro Programming Language 0.2 (indefinite release) / Should I Take This Job?(photo) / Why Leaving Nigeria Must Be Your Utmost Priority As A Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.