Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,202 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch - Programming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch (36080 Views)

Download Over 1000 Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins / Get 4GB For 1k On MTN. Valid For One Month / Xampp Server User Please Come In And Assist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Rubyjade: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
Offpoint1:

I've lost access to my Nairaland email, I can be reached via2349055402072
support@driveinhud.com

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Rubyjade: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
Stevedison:

Do you do interstate?
They are working towards that in the coming months. Be on the look out on the app

2 Likes

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by ChangeHolder(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
I didn't find the app on Google playstore as at 16:00 clock today

2 Likes

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Styluss: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
Is this supposed to be a savage response? or you being real?

Rubyjade:
You had better jump on it and join their WhatsApp group ASAP. Happy Carpooling!
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Rubyjade: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
Hoelujohn:
I will suggest everyone must be traced to their home address and office address and a family group picture must be provided. Kidnappers will run away.
They would look into that also
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Rubyjade: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
Styluss:
Is this supposed to be a savage response? or you being real?

I am being real. The WhatsApp group helps a lot more better because information are disseminated faster there. Send a mail support@driveinhud.com to request for the link or check OP's previous posts.
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Rubyjade: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
ChangeHolder:
it's there. Check again
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Rubyjade: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
Aleem26:
Is it for only android user cos I can’t get it on AppStore
it's on app store check the first post.
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Styluss: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
Okay, thank you for this info.

Rubyjade:
I am being real. The WhatsApp group helps a lot more better because information are disseminated faster there. Send a mail support@driveinhud.com to request for the link or check OP's previous posts.

2 Likes

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Rubyjade: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
MichaelSUK:

soo many my dear.. i'm in their whatsapp platform and i was surprised when the admins start bribing people with airtime or transfer of 500 Naira when you give their app a 5* Ratings..
You are angry because you didn't get the giveaway of $4 hence the bad review. You were also removed because of your bad attitude and talking down about the app
Show screenshots to confirm your claims. The app is a great innovation in a time like this.

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Rubyjade: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2023
1500 vs 1283
omoadeleye:
Number of registered members vs number of active users
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Rubyjade: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
highchief1:
I no Dey answer them na.me go join ppl when I no no for car.My village ppl when I Dey dodge since go just smile.
But you will enter private car from Surulere to Ajah undecided
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Rubyjade: 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
I have used the app and the information I am putting out here are based on my own experience
REDshouse:
criosly .. bribing to get a 5 stars how much will they pay for each word typed in comment section of nairaland
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Rubyjade: 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
Jackanda1:
This is similar to Uber?
No it's not. Google the meaning of carpooling
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Rubyjade: 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
dfrost:
Been advocating this since 2000. Good.
it's hear now wink

2 Likes

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by highchief1: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
Rubyjade:
But you will enter private car from Surulere to Ajah undecided
I no be ur mate.I have fleet in my garage no be everybody online be una mate.
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by REDshouse(m): 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
Rubyjade:
I have used the app and the information I am putting out here are based on my own experience

Otunba Lamba...
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Ademolag(m): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2023
Kidnapping made easy
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Rubyjade: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
highchief1:
I no be ur mate.I have fleet in my garage no be everybody online be una mate.
Fleet grin Nairaland and mouth, were you not the one on a thread begging for 2k grin

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by NaijaCover(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
Does It Work In ANAMBRA STATE
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by highchief1: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
Rubyjade:
Fleet grin Nairaland and mouth, were you not the one on a thread begging for 2k grin
lol ok o.2k as babe na urgent 2k
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by J3susFr3ak: 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
Charpell:

Safety is our top priority! We have implemented a robust 4-step verification process to ensure that every user is authenticated and trustworthy. Your personal details are securely collected, and our video call feature allows you to verify fellow carpoolers before connecting. Your safety is our commitment!

With our inbuilt messaging system, you can easily connect with potential carpooling partners, discuss trip details, and coordinate schedules. This helps you establish a rapport and ensure a smooth carpooling experience.

Additionally, our video system allows you to have virtual meetups with your carpooling partners before the trip. This feature adds an extra layer of security and builds trust among users by providing an opportunity to visually verify each other's identities.

We highly encourage you to take advantage of these communication tools within the app before proceeding with a carpooling arrangement. They are designed to facilitate effective communication, address any concerns, and ensure a comfortable and secure carpooling experience for everyone involved.

Well, perhaps you should also consider a useful Driver rating system by the passengers to engender a level of trust in the system too.
With regards to what someone mentioned about the dangers of possibly being "kidnapped"....perhaps, every passenger needs to also make it possible to share the Driver's details (including actual images and address) to concerned close family members or friends who will receive the notification that their loved one is in a car traveling from Point A to Point B at a certain time so that they can vouch or verify that their loved one arrived at Point B safely.

4 Likes

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Bfly: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
Everyone don turn commercial. Atleast Agbero might not be able to beat the technology.
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Yankee101: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
Pad post obviously
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by airsaylongcome: 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
Rubyjade:

So quick question. Are the allegations of ₦500 per 5-star rating true or false? I understand that tech businesses need to "promote" their apps and pay-for-rating is widely practiced in the industry. Just want to know if the app really pays-for-reviews. If yes, how do they validate that the ratings are actual ratings based on users experience. If no, why do you think the allegations are circling. Logistics is a brutally tough business (that I have no intention of ever getting in to again). I wish you guys all the success you deserve. It's hard out there.
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by airsaylongcome: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
Yankee101:
Paid post obviously

Which isn't necessarily a bad thing in my humble opinion. Businesses must market their services one way or the other. Or how would you advise they promote their offering? People are already screaming about the Google ads permeating the platform

4 Likes

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Yankee101: 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
At all. Not a bad thing
But it will help much more if you begin by spending drastically on free rides then announce that and see a drastic download of your app

airsaylongcome:

Which isn't necessarily a bad thing in my humble opinion. Businesses must market their services one way or the other. Or how would you advise they promote their offering? People are already screaming about the Google ads permeating the platform
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Charpell(m): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

Well, perhaps you should also consider a useful Driver rating system by the passengers to engender a level of trust in the system too.
With regards to what someone mentioned about the dangers of possibly being "kidnapped"....perhaps, every passenger needs to also make it possible to share the Driver's details (including actual images and address) to concerned close family members or friends who will receive the notification that their loved one is in a car traveling from Point A to Point B at a certain time so that they can vouch or verify that their loved one arrived at Point B safely.
The app has a basic rating system, I agree with you about sharing carpoolers details. Thank you for the feedback
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Charpell(m): 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
ChangeHolder:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.charpell.driveinhud
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by TechPine: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
post=124109101:
Does It Work In ANAMBRA STATE
Yes, nationwide
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by TechPine: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
Stevedison:

Do you do interstate?
Yes, nationwide

2 Likes

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by MrCuteking(m): 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
So what if a co-passenger is carrying a gun and police stops and search? Remember we are talking about Nigerian police here. How will you help the innocent person?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Astro Programming Language 0.2 (indefinite release) / Should I Take This Job?(photo) / Why Leaving Nigeria Must Be Your Utmost Priority As A Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.