Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) (52071 Views)

The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) / Missionless Trip.(hot Action Story) / BLOOD LIVES HERE - An Action Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by littleguy444: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2023
Lutherblaq when you go let Toyota know say na tiger be denzel
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by YoungBruzzy(m): 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
littleguy444:
Lutherblaq when you go let Toyota know say na tiger be denzel
Ah ah! Didn't you read this last update?
Because that is what the last update is all about anyway.
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by YoungBruzzy(m): 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
Lutherblaq, the exceptional writer 🙌🙌
I hail thee
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by littleguy444: 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
YoungBruzzy:

Ah ah! Didn't you read this last update?
Because that is what the last update is all about anyway.
funny me never saw the update

1 Like

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
Pinkdimples:
Lol Oya na,we go use this one hold body.

come see
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Pinkdimples: 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
Lutherblaq:

come see
You are doing well and proud of you grin grin But the yellow colour want to blind my eyes grin
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
Pinkdimples:
You are doing well and proud of you grin grin But the yellow colour want to blind my eyes grin

oops! i wanted to teach our ghost visitors a good leason, not knowing it will backfire. grin
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Pinkdimples: 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
Lutherblaq:

oops! i wanted to teach our ghost visitors a good leason, not knowing it will backfire. grin
Hahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by dontrulee: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
This story is too good.
Brought me out of ghost mode, impressive grin grin
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 7:28am On Sep 14, 2023
.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,Toyota's Rooftop.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,
Toyota got there after walking like a living dead for minutes, and she suddenly stopped walking to stare into space.

It has finally been confirmed, he is, her man since years ago, her long lost man whom she spent years of her life hating, her Denzel...

He has been beside him for months, and she didn't even notice, she was blind to the connection despite their relationship...how could she forget it so fast?

She got the alcohol stool she sighted and smashed it on the wall, breaking it to pieces before grabbing the giant table.

She broke it on the wall too, and she made to punch the wall, but Lambo appeared and caught the fist.

"Let me go!" She thundered, and Lambo shook her head.

"No, I won't" she said and pulled her into a tight hug like that.
"Just calm down, I know you can take it"

"He was right here Lamborghini, he was right beside me but I didn't even notice, he was f**king here, like f**king beside my f**king self" Toyota said.

"Now that you know,calm your nerves and act cool, this ain't the time to get emotional, we're nearing the end and emotions can be disastrous at this point" Lambo replied, and Toyota sniffed before hugging her back.

.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,
.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,Gym Hall.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,
"When are we going for the next catch?" Tequila asked, sitting on Jaemin's laps.

"You're asking cos you didn't get hurt" Sylvester replied.

"I'm just eager to end all of this, they can't kill my parents and go scot free" Tequila replied.

"Everyone has a story or another to tell about The Hunters" Delilah said.

"I lost my parents at a tender age and was left with a brother, they killed my brother" Sylvester said.

"I came here from Korea with my bestie on our first business trip, they killed him" Jaemin said.

"They killed our parents" Tedross said.

"And baby sister" Delilah added.

"They killed my twin" Jezebell said.

"I just hope we'll all be alive by the end" Sylvester said.

"That's impossible, the last is always the toughest" Jaemin said.

"Either ways, let's stay as Bloody Sinners till it's over" Delilah said, pointing an hand forward.

The rest started placing their hands on it, till the last person.

.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,
.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,Lab: ten minutes later.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,
Lambo walked in and met Zenith crying while Thunder licked off her tears.

"Why the tears? Toughie" she asked, standing in front of her.

"Can I have some alone time?" Zenith replied.

"Alone? To cry more?" Lambo replied.

"I could have died an hour ago if not for you!"

"But you're not dead! You're well and good! So stop it already!" Lambo shouted. Zenith sniffed, and she pulled her up.

"I dunno what made you zone out for the first time on a mission, but you'd surely get over it.

You're the director of your happiness, no one else please, so get over it as fast as possible and return to the Zenith who shouts at me for kissing her" she said, and Zenith looked up immediately.

"About that, I'm...

"I'm sorry rather, I should be the one apologizing for forcing myself on you even when I knew about your dislike for bisexuals" Lambo cut in.

"But...

"Shh, just get over whatever it is and remain the world best hacker, ok good girl?" Lambo said, and she smiled before hugging her.

"Thanks so much Lamborghini"

"Why is everyone saying my full name today" she smiled, breaking the hug.

"I'll see you later" she waved, and Zenith nodded as she left the lab.

She bumped directly into Sylvester who was about to come in, and she smiled immediately.

"You in for dinner tonight?" She asked, and his eyes widened.

"Di...nner?"

"See ya at my place, 7pm" she winked and walked away.

Sylvester smiled and pocketed his hands before entering the lab.

.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,Daybreak: Toyota's Apartment.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,.,,,,,..,
"Tiger is awake" Lambo broke the news by Toyota's door, and she opened the door immediately.

"He's up, you should go see him" Lambo said and left.

Toyota left the apartment immediately, walking her way so fast to the apartment.

She didn't sleep a wink at night, all she thought about was their memories in Atlanta. The nostalgia feeling flowed till dawn.

She got to his apartment and held the knob, then she stopped to take a deep breath before opening it slowly.

He's not in bed, rather he's by the window, staring out of it.

Immediately she came in, he faced her, and she started walking slowly to him.

"Rachel" he called clearly, and she almost started crying. The way it sounds on his lips is just so unique.

He was smiling brightly as she took steps to him, but she couldn't return it as she guy closer.

Now she sees him in a different light, hers to claim, hers to smile at, hers to f**k, hers to dominate, completely hers! Her man since the beginning, her Tiger...for real.

She stopped the slow steps and rushed madly to him.

She doesn't know much about hugs, but right now she just wants to hang in his arms forever and smell his scent till it fills her nostrils.

Tiger gasped when she jumped into his arms like a baby, not minding his bandaged chest.

He caught her by the @ss as her legs coiled around his waist, and her face went to his neck. Her arms encircled his neck, and her hair sprawled on his neck.

"I missed you" she whispered, and Tiger could feel her tears wetting his neck.

She's crying

"Rachel...

"Don't dare leave me again, don't f**king dare"

~The end~

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Mhizzard(m): 7:40am On Sep 14, 2023
What did i just see now??the end.i hope the end of this chapter

1 Like

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by AdiscoPele: 8:26am On Sep 14, 2023
Mhizzard:
What did i just see now??the end.i hope the end of this chapter
Don't mind Luther, he's only playing a mind game. It definitely can't be the end. He meant to write the 'Beginning of the end'.
Shebi Luther, that's what you intend to write abi?

2 Likes

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by sheba222(f): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2023
Which kain end,it can not end now when Godzilla is alive and healthy.
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Mhizzard(m): 10:36am On Sep 14, 2023
AdiscoPele:

Don't mind Luther, he's only playing a mind game. It definitely can't be the end. He meant to write the 'Beginning of the end'.
Shebi Luther, that's what you intend to write abi?
abi nah i can't wait to read how godzilla and his cohort will be brutally kill

1 Like

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Dirdamed(m): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
which endoga abeg o!!!thanks for the episode BTW

1 Like

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Pinkdimples: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
At the end,there is a possibility of either Tiger or Toyota lost their lives in this battle.
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
Divepen1 boss so you people have left this section to it ugly fate?
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by dawno2008(m): 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
The end bawo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Tory never finish oooo

@Luther son of blaq, better cum finish what you start before........................
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Thacutegemini: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2023
Part 2
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
grin next update coming up 2morrow
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2023
dawno2008:
The end bawo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Tory never finish oooo

@Luther son of blaq, better cum finish what you start before........................

cheesy Before you do wetin?
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Horlardorjah(m): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2023
You did very well! A good movie I would say.
More ink n inspiration to you
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
softy!
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by softy(m): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
Lutherblaq:
softy!

The End
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2023
softy:

The End
You of all people should know it was a joke.
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2023
softy:

The End
You of all people should know it was a joke.
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by dawno2008(m): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2023
Lutherblaq:

cheesy Before you do wetin?

Before I get you cold drink nau grin grin grin grin
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by exseJ: 4:10am On Sep 15, 2023
Noooooo....pls it can't end! Pls...it's my morning tonic....
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2023
exseJ:
Noooooo....pls it can't end! Pls...it's my morning tonic....

The Story is still on, just be active.
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 8:34am On Sep 15, 2023
dawno2008:

Fear who no fear me, Lutherblaq The Tsunami Himself, nairaland JAGABAN.
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 8:34am On Sep 15, 2023
dawno2008:

Fear who no fear me, Lutherblaq The Tsunami Himself, nairaland JAGABAN.

1 Like

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
Pinkdimples:
At the end,there is a possibility of either Tiger or Toyota lost their lives in this battle.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend / The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo / Finding Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.