Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version (4691 Views)

How To Know If Your Partner Is A Chronic Cheater. 11 Signs All Chronic Cheater S / PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage / What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by pryme(m): 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
GodWrites:

The difference between the LGBTQ community and pedophiles is CONSENT. A pedo is harming the child, and a child cannot give consent. The LGBTQ, on the other hand, are two grown adults who have consented to whatever they do. If you are a pedophile, i will hunt you down and feed your balls to my dog. Now go work on your ignorance. It's repulsive.

Groomer,
That's how you all started, now you have a term "Trans Kids".
2 grown adults indeed, what is your flag doing in an app mostly used by kids, if not to normalize sex to kids.
You lot make human filth look like a gold calf.
LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE.

3 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by GodWrites: 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
pryme:

Groomer,
That's how you all started, now you have a term "Trans Kids".
2 grown adults indeed, what is your flag doing in an app mostly used by kids, if not to normalize sex to kids.
You lot make human filth look like a gold calf.
LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE.

So who groomed the first gay, lesbian or trans person? Must be a straight person don't you think? You are just a dumb fellow. You are dismissed!!

2 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by Careente7(m): 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
Crystalom35:
That's how they want you to think. They won nothing
You smart!
Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by Flamemignon1(m): 12:06am On Jun 25, 2023
isabi2lof:
All I see is rainbow 🌈 ,if you think otherwise, na you sabi . Nobody can take our innocent rainbow away .

And by the way , why are they using the rainbow symbol for their lgbtv ??
June is LGBT+ pride month, it's there to celebrate pride,major cooperations such as Tesla,Apple,Disney and co have been donning their rainbow campaigns to support the community besides God's rainbow is seven colors,the LGBTQ community and the rainbow emoji you shared are made for the community because they are six colors so no matter what you think, that's not the rainbow of God

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by Flamemignon1(m): 12:10am On Jun 25, 2023
dhammyadex:

They didn't win shit.
Go woke Go broke.
Tell that to the major cooperations that's going woke this pride month from coca cola to apple to TikTok, meta, Tesla, etc.....they all supported the rainbow mafia this month

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by Flamemignon1(m): 12:13am On Jun 25, 2023
KingDash09:
Useless game.. I swear I hate gay shit eh
Hate all the major cooperations too because they are supporting the rainbow mafia this month,I think it's best you boycott them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by Flamemignon1(m): 12:15am On Jun 25, 2023
Westerhoffe:
If you can't accept our Gospel, we also will never accept your LGBTQAI+.
NEVER!
Which gospel? The same gospel they brought to you and justified slavery with?

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by Westerhoffe(m): 6:33am On Jun 25, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Which gospel? The same gospel they brought to you and justified slavery with?

You can't understand.
Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by Flamemignon1(m): 8:05am On Jun 25, 2023
Westerhoffe:

You can't understand.
The same way you refuse to understand human sexuality?

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by Westerhoffe(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
Flamemignon1:

The same way you refuse to understand human sexuality?

Whatever sexuality that is beyond between a man and a woman, I won't ever understand or accept it.

Never.
Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by Flamemignon1(m): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Whatever sexuality that is beyond between a man and a woman, I won't ever understand or accept it.

Never.
Same way no one believes there's an invisible person that will send me to hell

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by MechanicMike: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
muzically:
I'm not playing this game again. Ever again

NEW ERA:
THE FAGGGGGOT TAKEOVER!!!

Sooner or later, they will takeover Afrobeat grin grin grin
Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by Starboytwo(m): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
So if them use lgbtq wrapper wrap my rizler or smoke I no go smoke loud??
Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by Westerhoffe(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Same way no one believes there's an invisible person that will send me to hell

You will know when you get there.
Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by Flamemignon1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
Westerhoffe:

You will know when you get there.
No evidence "there" exists

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by Westerhoffe(m): 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2023
Flamemignon1:

No evidence "there" exists

You'll find your evidence personally.
Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by Flamemignon1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2023
Westerhoffe:

You'll find your evidence personally.
Don't need it because It doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by Westerhoffe(m): 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Don't need it because It doesn't exist

You will find out one day… just a matter of time.
Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by Flamemignon1(m): 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2023
Westerhoffe:

You will find out one day… just a matter of time.
I will love to be proved wrong now

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by Westerhoffe(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2023
Flamemignon1:

I will love to be proved wrong now

OK…
Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by Kodak9(m): 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2023
MechanicMike:

....tooo late to complain bro.....they won....Hollywood juss announced the next superman will be gay. Can't u imagine!!! (True story) angry
nah lie
Guy tell me you are joking.
If DC try that nonsense they should just lose hope in that superman
Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by pryme(m): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2023
GodWrites:

So who groomed the first gay, lesbian or trans person? Must be a straight person don't you think? You are just a dumb fellow. You are dismissed!!

Turns out in the hierarchy of nature, even the cockroach is way above you. Because never in the history of this world has a male cockroach fvck another male cockroach.
Calling you a human filth a actually an upgrade.
You are disgrace to you family and all that came before you.
If you parents and grand parents where sticking their dicks through men's shit holes and drenching their dicks with human shit like you are doing now will you even have been born?.
You are nothing but a parasite that can never have kids of you're own. A waste of space, an abomination to God.
You may go ahead and reply shit fvcker, it doesn't change what you are.
Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by GodWrites: 7:48am On Jun 26, 2023
pryme:

Turns out in the hierarchy of nature, even the cockroach is way above you. Because never in the history of this world has a male cockroach fvck another male cockroach.
Calling you a human filth a actually an upgrade.
You are disgrace to you family and all that came before you.
If you parents and grand parents where sticking their dicks through men's shit holes and drenching their dicks with human shit like you are doing now will you even have been born?.
You are nothing but a parasite that can never have kids of you're own. A waste of space, an abomination to God.
You may go ahead and reply shit fvcker, it doesn't change what you are.

You sound pained. I love it. The hate you feel will eat you up from the inside till you hit 6ft below.

Point of correction, homosexuality has been found in over 1500 species of animals.

So it's very natural. Diversity is the trademark of nature.

Sex in itself is a disgusting activity. You are sticking your dick inside an ugly disgusting pussy that stinks but of course, you are too Hot to bother.

Even straight people indulge in anal sex, fisting, and all sorts of sex but it doesn't bother you.

It is gays that bother you. Breaking news, gays have existed before your great great grandfather, and they will keep existing even when you are long gone and forgotten.

Some of your children and grandchildren will be gays, lesbians, trans, and you can't do anything about it.

I'd rather befriend a racist than an ignorant homophobe like you filled with inordinate hate.

*spits

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by pryme(m): 7:57am On Jun 26, 2023
GodWrites:

You sound pained. I love it. The hate you feel will eat you up from the inside till you hit 6ft below.

Point of correction, homosexuality has been found in over 1500 species of animals.

Sex in itself is a disgusting activity. You are sticking your dick inside an ugly disgusting pussy that stinks but of course, you are too Hot to bother.

Even straight people indulge in anal sex, fisting, and all sorts of sex but it doesn't bother you.

It is gays that bother you. Breaking news, gays have existed before your great great grandfather, and they will keep existing even when you are long gone and forgotten.

Some of your children and grandchildren will be gays, lesbians, trans, and you can't do anything about it.

I'd rather befriend a racist than an ignorant homophobe like you filled with inordinate hate.

*spits

Yes,
I hate shit fvckers,
Jump off a cliff if you don't like it, Make sure you die so you don't try to do it again shit fvcker.
Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by GodWrites: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2023
pryme:

Yes,
I hate shit fvckers,
Jump off a cliff if you don't like it, Make sure you die so you don't try to do it again shit fvcker.

Do I know you? You are an inconsequential dumbo who has been dealt with by both poverty and ignorance. So it's not really your fault. All I feel for you is sympathy.

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
GodWrites:

Subway Surfer is not Bud Light. In fact, not supporting the rainbow community in this Pride Month will even lead to bycott. Watch your favourite brands repaint their logo rainbow this month. The LGBTQ community is here to stay. Happy Pride Month. 🌈
You are useless
Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
GodWrites:

They think they know better than their colonizers who sold them white Jesus and an old man in the sky.

The greatest illness is not poverty or cancer, it's ignorance and lack of cognitive thinking.

The ignorant can easily be controlled.
I'm not even a Christian & an idol worshipper but Bleep you
Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by iMalyk: 9:05am On Sep 30, 2023
I just came across this and my god you sound soo stupid lmfaooo
GodWrites:

*spits
Re: LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version by GodWrites: 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2023
iMalyk:
I just came across this and my god you sound soo stupid lmfaooo

Your tears are delicious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs That You Have Been Charmed!! / She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? / How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.