Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage (4869 Views)

LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version / How To Know If Your Partner Is A Chronic Cheater. 11 Signs All Chronic Cheater S / What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by kingsoncj: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
PSG striker Mauro Icardi has reportedly signed a contract with his wife Wanda Nara to save their marriage. The contract, according to several reports online, entails the PSG star signing off his assets to his wife until 2050. The couple has been embroiled in a bitter marital saga after it emerged Icardi might have cheated on Wanda with a stunning model. The latest drama involving PSG star Mauro Icardi and his wife Wanda Nara has taken another twist after reports emerged that the striker has signed off all his assets to his wife in a frantic bid to save their marriage.
In October, Wanda wiped Icardi off her social media but the pair somehow managed to patch things up and they seem to be in good terms again. However, this time there is a catch as according to revered journalist Debora D'Amato, Icardi approved a contract that granted Wanda the rights to all his deals and properties.
The contract, according to the journalist, runs up to the year 2050, when Icardi will be 57. This basically means that Wanda Nara, who doubles up as Icardi’s agent, will become the sole owner of most of his properties and will decide the parties that can be able to use Icardi for commercial purposes. The pair got married in 2014 and have two children Francesca and Isabella.
Among the properties the couple own is a house in Milan from Icardi’s Inter playing days, as well as a house on Lake Como.
https://www.legit.ng/sports/1443365-mauro-icardi-psg-star-reportedly-signs-contract-wife-wanda-save-marriage/

1 Like

Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by Malory: 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
What a SIMPle striker

55 Likes

Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by Bigredmachine: 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
I just hope it does not end in a bad way for him...

3 Likes

Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by advanceDNA: 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
Wait no be this same marriage wey the woman fit leave am at anytime.....

This move should be declared legally impossible ....no one should be allowed to legally sign of all their possessions to third party.......it puts the person at risk...

I fear who no fear women

16 Likes

Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by BlackXabbath(m): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
No, not again!

Babymama is bae. cool

1 Like

Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Wonderment! A woman who cheated on her husband with you, got caught and was divorced by her ex husband who incidentally was your then team mate. You get mind sign off you assets to her. Well, it can only be premium tears loading no two ways. Such a manipulative woman, such a SIMP!

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by Kobicove(m): 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
Foolish move undecided

4 Likes

Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by Sonnobax15(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na now I understand why Inter milan no gree renew him deal again angry

23 Likes

Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by Ruudy: 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
No be "juju' be dat grin
Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by GreatAchiever1: 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Sometimes I dey pity this icardi guy.

12 Likes

Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by MJBOLT: 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
reports reaching us at this moment say that Mauro Icardi will win the Balon D'or Award for Simp of the year

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by MJBOLT: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
princeeze1:
Wonderment! A woman who cheated on her husband with you, got caught and was divorced by her ex husband who incidentally was your then team mate. You get mind sign off you assets to her. Well, it can only be premium tears loading no two ways. Such a manipulative woman, such a SIMP!

5 Likes

Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by Loverofpeace: 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
Na why i like Ronaldo sharp boy he refuse to marry the girl

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by Chummynoni(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Going Eboue way. Issorite

7 Likes

Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by daddytime(m): 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
Life....

It is well with you Icardi.
Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by otipoju(m): 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
Before i dey vex for the guy say him collect him team mate wife, but now na pity i dey pity am. He is the real victim of a predator.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by youngreezy(m): 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
In dj khalid's voice"another one",another certified and verified simp gone because of toto...prince harry reloaded.tell them, dy wont listen,they'll call u misogynist and all sorts of bad names and backed firmly by the media,they keep brainwashing and breeding more simps,women stil winning the game...chai!! To the few real niggas out there,dont pity dem simps because dy deserve it and dy refused to learn...so congrats wanda,ur toto has paid u,and am proud of u bitch..

10 Likes

Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by Godada(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2021

This Proverb comes to mind:

The fool and his money is soon parted.

17 Likes

Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by Afrobasic(m): 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Bigredmachine:
I just hope it does not end in a bad way for him...

it will, just give it a year or two.

What a foolish man he is.

2 Likes

Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
[quote author=MJBOLT post=107581761][/quote]
E get any woman wey Dem no "took from another man" as your meme says?
Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by AndroBlaze: 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
The story is not complete @OP.

You should have told them how this same Icardi's wife was actually the wife of his fellow teammate (I even think captain) and they started an affair and started dating (she even had 3 sons already). The scandal almost brought down their former club.

Seems what goes around comes around eventually.

3 Likes

Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by Truvelisback(m): 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
Icardi and his wife right now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
And to think wanda has three kids from her previous marriage. The union has done icardi more harm in his playing career than good. Got ostracized from the national team because of this,his career at inter Milan came to and end because Wanda was exerting too much influence then
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by tillaman(m): 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
I hope the bundah is worth it

1 Like

Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by Henrodah(m): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
princeeze1:

Maxi Lopez karma will always haunt them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by esky158(m): 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Sahbi na dis same babe way him steal from him friend that year . now him don go give am all him property na die ooo soon dis girl will leave in tears

3 Likes

Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
How can I snatch a woman who don marry and born 3 kids for another man?as a single man fah. No nah. She's not sweet again. Talkless of come sign off my wealth again. Na jazz?. Mbanu nah

7 Likes

Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by yuping(m): 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mumu subscribe for better Mumu version.
Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by Vinnie2000(m): 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
Is Like Karma is at Play Here!!..

Mauro Icardi that used to be the Darling of Inter Milan fans! He is sliding downhill both in career and family front! sad
He will be Bankrupt in a Year or Two!

Dat's Why Guys have to be careful with their choice of wives!
Particularly in Naija! Because Nigerian Girls are useless..not all of Dem Sha! cool cheesy

7 Likes

Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by Harddiskng(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
advanceDNA:
Wait no be this same marriage wey the woman fit leave am at anytime.....

This move should be declared legally impossible ....no one should be allowed to legally sign of all their possessions to third party.......it puts the person at risk...

I fear who no fear women

I just had the same thought too, it shouldn’t be legally binding for one to sign a contract that would be detrimental to their well-being.

Omo na wa oo

1 Like

Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by Biglittlelois(f): 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
Op is being mischievous here, you didn't state the clause attached

Icardi saved his marriage from divorce cos she would have gotten 95% of everything he owned, he signed off on it for them to remained married till 2050 when they can divorce and share everything equally, he wanted the divorce, not her.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage by Tonnyray: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
When the lower head controls the upper head, any repercussions should not come as a surprise.
Nothing the fool doesn't deserve IMO.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Right Age To Get Married In Nigeria? / Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.