Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Hate Him or Love Him... Caption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Him or Love Him... Caption (1505 Views)

Hate Him Or Love Him; This Is The Best INVESTIGATIVE Journalist In Nigeria. / The Sins Of Ifeanyi Okowa And Why Deltans Now Hate Him And Pdp / Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by OGwales(m): 3:03am On Jun 23, 2023
Jagaban of Africa
God bless his excellency
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

💙💙💙

According to our able president:
I had a great time with other Heads of State and important dignitaries at the State Banquet hosted by President Emmanuel Macron in Paris, France, this evening. President Macron and his wife, First Lady Brigitte Macron were both gracious and warm, making the event a very pleasant experience.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:04am On Jun 23, 2023
grin Ganisucks come and suck on this. grin

Whoever God has graced no man or animal can disgrace.

To all the haters of this man of great fulfilling destiny may God have mercy on your dirty bitter souls. cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by Ihateheadslamer: 3:09am On Jun 23, 2023
See doing

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by KingKO22: 3:09am On Jun 23, 2023
Waaaaw

This one na as it they pain them it dey sweet us syndrome

😂ðŸĪĢ😂

BTW where are the useless paid Dog pirates that sing hand dey shake?

God done slap them with disappointment

See as Baba dey shake the world now 😂ðŸĪĢ😂

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by OGwales(m): 3:18am On Jun 23, 2023
KingKO22:
Waaaaw

This one na as it they pain them it dey sweet us syndrome

😂ðŸĪĢ😂

BTW where are the useless paid Dog pirates that sing hand dey shake?

God done slap them with disappointment

See as Baba dey shake the world now 😂ðŸĪĢ😂

Man with doings

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:22am On Jun 23, 2023
OGwales:

Man with doings

Oga sir change the title back to the original HATE HIM OR LOVE HIM. please!

5 Likes

Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by OGwales(m): 3:23am On Jun 23, 2023
Some people will not like this... After they lied that Tinubu is going for medical treatment in France. He shocked them, Jagaban will easily knock out most obidents one on one in the ring.

Just take a look at his beautiful fist 👊 put body collect wotowoto

I beg to miss my guess, please when is Peter Obi meeting with other heads of state, bayi ðŸĪ·ðŸĪ·ðŸĪ·

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 23, 2023
OGwales:
Some people will not like this... After they lied that Tinubu is going for medical treatment in France. He shocked them, Jagaban will easily knock out most obidents one on one in the ring.

Just take a look a his beautiful fist 👊 put body collect wotowoto

I beg to miss my guess, please when is Peter Obi meeting with other heads of state, bayi ðŸĪ·ðŸĪ·ðŸĪ·

The Jabagan himself, the leader of warriors! ðŸĪš

7 Likes

Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by Ofunaofu: 3:31am On Jun 23, 2023
OGwales:
Jagaban of Africa
God bless his excellency
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

💙💙💙

According to our able president:
I had a great time with other Heads of State and important dignitaries at the State Banquet hosted by President Emmanuel Macron in Paris, France, this evening. President Macron and his wife, First Lady Brigitte Macron were both gracious and warm, making the event a very pleasant experience.

na photoshoot him go do for the summit

when will he address world leaders at the summit. Because we were told by his handlers that he will be making a speech
Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:33am On Jun 23, 2023
Ofunaofu:

when will he address world leader at the summit. Because we were told by his handlers that he will be making a speech

Who cursed all of you?!

13 Likes

Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by OGwales(m): 3:35am On Jun 23, 2023
😭😭😭 Sadly Baba no dey pee for body again
Sadly Baba hands no dey shake again, Baba legs are standing firm.
Sadly for some people, Baba no dey bulaba again 😂😂😂

If your brain dey lite no put body.

7 Likes

Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by fartkay(m): 3:35am On Jun 23, 2023
The moniker that posted a topic days ago about macron not welcoming tinubu should come and see this one

7 Likes

Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by Ofunaofu: 3:36am On Jun 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Who cursed all of you?!

why the curse when i just asked a question
Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by OGwales(m): 3:37am On Jun 23, 2023
fartkay:
The moniker that posted a topic days ago about macron not welcoming tinubu should come and see this one

Shame will not let him show face

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by OGwales(m): 3:45am On Jun 23, 2023
Ofunaofu:

when will he address world leader at the summit. Because we were told by his handlers that he will be making a speech

Chimooooo... 🙆🙆🙆
Who do you?

Na only question I ask ooo

7 Likes

Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by Ofunaofu: 3:48am On Jun 23, 2023
OGwales:

Chimooooo... 🙆🙆🙆
Who do you?

Na only question I ask ooo

continue to make a mockery of yourself here and the president
Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by Raskimonojendor: 3:51am On Jun 23, 2023
OP. This is a wicked post to press some people's neck.

6 Likes

Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by Caseless: 3:57am On Jun 23, 2023
Why you no go like this man? I'm praying for him to succeed.

3 Likes

Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by Nobody: 4:09am On Jun 23, 2023
Familiarity.
Eyeneck president.
Na so Buhari attend security summits, economic summits.Health summits,Poverty summits, Corruption summits,etc.He no dey take ear hear say so-so summit dey abroad.
However,no one he applied for him country for meaningful development.Except for the corruption he used to enrich himself.He ended up borrowing #77trillion and put us into debt.He and his cabals don empty the vault come rig the election for tinubu to cover for him and also continue where him stopped.Na from our hard work tinubu dey use fund the government for the politicians.
Monkey dey work baboon dey chop.
Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 23, 2023
OGwales:
😭😭😭 Sadly Baba no dey pee for body again
Sadly Baba hands no dey shake again, Baba legs are standing firm.
Sadly for some people, Baba no dey bulaba again 😂😂😂

If your brain dey lite no put body.
Baba is doing them.It is only that his kits have been implanted inside his body.Na him doctor wey him go meet for france go replace those kits implant
Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 23, 2023
fartkay:
Na photoshoot hm go beg for Abi na summit him go?Make we hear him speech at the summit.
Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by FreedomArmy: 4:39am On Jun 23, 2023
Let's celebrate pictures. He has done well by sending us edited pictures. See how David Cameron is crying with joy just for seeing tinubu.
Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by talented321: 4:44am On Jun 23, 2023
Bc
Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by bjtinz: 4:44am On Jun 23, 2023
Sigh. Yet another @$$kissing thread. ðŸĪĶ

This should be like the third or fourth I've seen tody. If he's celebrated posing with Dokubo, he's hailed for alighting from his jet!! shocked

No I'm not wailing. Though obidient, I fully support some his decisive moves so far, particularly on floating the naira& subsidy issue (to an extent)

However he needs to move quickly to cushion the biting economic impact of these policy changes.

Wage of 30k month with the current realities is obscenely laughable. The poor are barely breathing
Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by Raskimonojendor: 4:55am On Jun 23, 2023
bjtinz:

No I'm not wailing. Though obidient, I fully support some his decisive moves so far, particularly on floating the naira& subsidy issue (to an extent)

However he needs to move quickly to cushion the biting economic impact of these policy changes.

Wage of 30k month with the current realities is obscenely laughable. The poor are barely breathing

And this is how opposition needs to be played. I would have doubted you are an Obidient just going by this post alone. Obidients are usually not the brightest bunch - no offense please.

Anyway, this post was in reply to a childish post by obidient on Nairaland and several Obidients on twitter to mock Tinubu that he wasn't welcomed in France by the French President.

4 Likes

Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 23, 2023
It is worthless arguing with Sad-East children of hate.
Headless mobbs that believe in any lies concerning PBAT.

4 Likes

Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 23, 2023
fartkay:
It's ganisucks the boy with no thinking cap. The ozwor said Macron ignored Tinubu at the event, but na big lie.

Same ganisucks said the big boys in Nigeria will remove Tinubu from that seat, same boy said Tinubu won't be inaugurated. I swear, if at this point you take most of those psycho parading as obidient serious ehh, then that pesin sef no well.
Ganisucks and his gang of wailers need immediate help. Catch them all, and confine them to a dark room, at least Dem fit regain their lost senses! 😄

3 Likes

Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by PrinceDoctor(m): 6:00am On Jun 23, 2023
Revolution2022:
Familiarity.
Eyeneck president.
Na so Buhari attend security summits, economic summits.Health summits,Poverty summits, Corruption summits,etc.He no dey take ear hear say so-so summit dey abroad.
However,no one he applied for him country for meaningful development.Except for the corruption he used to enrich himself.He ended up borrowing #77trillion and put us into debt.He and his cabals don empty the vault come rig the election for tinubu to cover for him and also continue where him stopped.Na from our hard work tinubu dey use fund the government for the politicians.
Monkey dey work baboon dey chop.

Then become a baboon, and join in the choping.

1 Like

Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by beerfraud: 6:07am On Jun 23, 2023
Ofunaofu:

why the curse when i just asked a question

do you have flat head too?

1 Like

Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by Ofunaofu: 6:32am On Jun 23, 2023
beerfraud:
do you have flat head too?

When will the president make a speech at the summit
Re: Hate Him or Love Him... Caption by hardbody: 6:41am On Jun 23, 2023
OGwales:

Man with doings

That protruding stomach though. That's where they packed all his life support.

(1) (2)

Nigerians DSS Needs To Do This To Destroy IPOB Terrorist (photo) / Videos: Day 2 Of The 2weeks Sit At Home In Ebonyi State 1.8.2023 / Why Are Nigerian Professionals in Diaspora Succeeding Everywhere But Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.