Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) (114621 Views)

Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) / I Need Press On Nails In Wholesale Price / Ghanaian Man Snoring While Barbing His Hair In A Salon (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Martinsmine(m): 7:04am On Jun 23, 2023
1nice what will you say about this.
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by wiseone28: 7:07am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:

Badt guy
You wanna go look up her pictures ko wink

Iam not telling
I got 99 problems but looking at an ugly part of a female body ain't one 😎😎

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Manna4Gurls: 7:14am On Jun 23, 2023
She did that intentionally cuz she already set up a camera person to capture and video her.

@Obembet
@Candidlady

Creatures from the pit of hèll ... Spit 🥴

6 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by adehadex(m): 7:39am On Jun 23, 2023
Wetin dey the head wey she cover undecided undecided? Cover head open body.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by IVORY2009(m): 7:44am On Jun 23, 2023
Meritjoshua:
Make i jus jam the girl like that. We go bleep eachother tire. Atleast sûmtin must kill a man

Hiv straight

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by 1nice(m): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2023
Martinsmine:
1nice what will you say about this.

The naked lady is suffering from mental sickness: no responsible person will decide to naked themselves before the public except mad people who walks around naked without shame; mad people do stupid and foolish things because they have mental sicknesses.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by eepeepook: 7:49am On Jun 23, 2023
Southy attention seeker and her obvious boyfriend.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by kyber(m): 7:50am On Jun 23, 2023
MikeBetty:
you are the reason why she dress that way. If she notice that nobody is attracted to her nudity, she will respect herself.

Obviously everyone including you would be attracted

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by MikeBetty(m): 7:55am On Jun 23, 2023
kyber:

Obviously everyone including you would be attracted
I am not attracted to it because I have come to the knowledge of devices of the devil to rob humanity the eternal life. Kill the spirit of lust and be free from that woman, Satan.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 23, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣
kyber:
The guy couldn’t even focus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 23, 2023
It's not stretch marks, but a tattoo...🤣🤣🤣
Egoat:
What exactly is the rationale behind this now?
She wants to trend or what?
This is disgusting, foolish and embarrassing.
I can't understand why anyone would choose to do this for any reason. See the stretch marks sef. 🤮🤮

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by kyber(m): 8:09am On Jun 23, 2023
MikeBetty:
I am not attracted to it because I have come to the knowledge of devices of the devil to rob humanity the eternal life. Kill the spirit of lust and be free from that woman, Satan.

Well only God knows why you jumped into a thread of a naked woman since you are that holy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Anny69: 8:09am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:

Yoruba nudist
YOU ARE A FOOL.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Thomasankara(m): 8:10am On Jun 23, 2023
[/color]which kind man dey do this work sef[color=#770077]
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by MikeBetty(m): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2023
kyber:

Well only God knows why you jumped into a thread of a naked woman since you are that holy
I am here to preach to "some lost souls" to turn unto God and be saved. Repent or this chat will stand as a witness against you before God

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by kyber(m): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2023
MikeBetty:
I am here to preach to "some lost souls" to turn unto God and be saved. Repent or this chat will stand as a witness against you before God

You can’t preach to lost souls Online most especially on the romance thread.
Please preach to your area people first,and the people in your surroundings before shook leg where your supposed to shook your hand

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Martinsmine(m): 8:43am On Jun 23, 2023
1nice:

The naked lady is suffering from mental sickness: no responsible person will decide to naked themselves before the public except mad people who walks around naked without shame; mad people do stupid and foolish things because they have mental sicknesses.
seriously she is mentally unstable. Her parents will be sad

5 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Kellyson1: 8:48am On Jun 23, 2023
kyber:
You see the way ladies are just embarrassing themselves lolz
This work I must learn am I swear shwoo

What do you guys have to say about this
My guy dey used one eye look pussy. He prick go don stand fall stand again fall again

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by lascos912(m): 8:49am On Jun 23, 2023
irritating
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by kyber(m): 9:00am On Jun 23, 2023
Kellyson1:
My guy dey used one eye look pussy. He prick go don stand fall stand again fall again

😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by sageb: 9:11am On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:

Yes, The facial and body features of that woman wearing blue jacket Shows that They are South Africans.
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by bikefab(m): 9:13am On Jun 23, 2023
This is crap, she's flaunting an overused body. Imagine the smell that will ooze from inbetween those thighs as she raise the leg for pedicure. I feel for that nigga...

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Aladdin1(m): 9:13am On Jun 23, 2023
But why is she naked na? I know she cant be a Nigerian becos dem Nigerian girls madness never reach like dis.But this is really amorous and disgusting.
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 23, 2023
Noo, she's Zimbabwean...🤣🤣🤣
sageb:

Yes, The facial and body features of that woman wearing blue jacket Shows that They are South Africans.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:33am On Jun 23, 2023
kyber:
The guy couldn’t even focus
lol
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by wizod(m): 9:34am On Jun 23, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
HOW TO KNOW A SHAMELESS WHORÈ?

99% of girls with either

Multiple piercings

Tattoos

Dyed hair

Are shameless WHORÈS AND SLÚTS.
you're a good researcher. what you've just said is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Egoat(m): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
You get eye problem?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by jesmond3945: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2023
kyber:
You see the way ladies are just embarrassing themselves lolz
This work I must learn am I swear shwoo

What do you guys have to say about this
this lady is very sick and the man is foolish
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by jesmond3945: 9:43am On Jun 23, 2023
Kellyson1:
stand for a mentally deranged lady?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Baronthecelebri: 9:45am On Jun 23, 2023
The guy, no fit focus
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:46am On Jun 23, 2023
kyber:

he wants to cast the devil out of her!
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Odward(m): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2023
We all know she’s South African but bigotry go make some craze people call her yoruba, I no blame una because some kin yoruba girls dey misbehave like this too.
Na to run quickie with the werey for back of shop walahi.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) / Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.