Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) (114669 Views)

Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) / I Need Press On Nails In Wholesale Price / Ghanaian Man Snoring While Barbing His Hair In A Salon (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Juniorangel(m): 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
Make she no rub shit for that chair ooo
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Zealag(m): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
If not for the sake of kids,I will not settle for less by marrying any ladies.swears
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Formation10: 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
Madness from the pit of hell,devil incannant
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by seeme2(f): 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
No Comment
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by mywells: 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
Women are black market.
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Kemadealadire(f): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
Seen.
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Onucs(m): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
Wait oo, person no wan cover herself, una con dey cover her with blur. Ahbi na this thing wan make my D rise?

Make una help her broadcast her foolishness to dey world jhoor.

Ahbeg make God separate me from anything wey go make me meet this kain lady for life. Amen.

Which thing be this๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by blingxx(m): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:

Yoruba nudist

She's south african sir
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by manable(m): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
To me I didn't see anything which means she is not nacked
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
Y she cover it
Makes no sense
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Jat33: 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
What can we says...God is watching that's all I can say
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Jat33: 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
What can we say now...
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
kyber:
You see the way ladies are just embarrassing themselves lolz
This work I must learn am I swear shwoo

What do you guys have to say about this

Please she left her home this way, or pulled her clothes at the center...
Whatever the case, shame has gone into the winds!
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Wildkat02: 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
Moh247:
No be every time you find some naked women attractive

Mohammed... so this moniker is still active? Errand boy!

No ass licking, no food
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Scamburster(m): 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
bukatyne:
๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‚

Then the jokers would scream that men are sexually objectifying them when they are doing a fine job of it themselves.

I agree with a poster here who said she went out nude because she knows that some foolish men would give her attention.

If the pedicurist had smiled and told her they don't attend to mad people, she would have a teeny weeny bit of inflection (if she is capable of doing so) and move to the next shop.

Same response from about ten shops, she would go back home in defeat.

But men that should rebuff her are the ones gawking and strategizing on how to sleep with her thenturn around to say she is 'cheap' forgetting that anyone who sleeps with a prostitute or a mad person is 'one' with the person.
Aptly put.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by dvkot(m): 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:
lipsrsealed

Wtf undecided

Sure it must be ladies from that region

Just see the stretch marks abi na tattoo be that undecided

Iabhor these kinda ladies ๐Ÿ˜ก
might be South Africa
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by saveman91(m): 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2023
this lady no get shame, if na my local area one sec police don arrest her for this, but de guy eye no balance well
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by jUeLiZ: 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
What is her reason for this?
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Foodqueen(f): 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2023
She will soon react and give us unreasonable excuses.
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by yommen: 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
kyber:
The guy couldnโ€™t even focus

If na me/you nko?
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by ajepako(f): 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
udede:
grin I'm even considering opening a kpekus and ampit shaving and barbing salon.

Make person no steal my idea ooo

Just make nose mask mandatory bro grin grin
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Tzar(m): 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Very disgusting behavior!
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by TrainPark: 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
Can a virgin or girl raised by good moral and responsible parents do this?

Imagine someone plays this Infront of all the audience and in-laws on her wedding day...
Imagine when her future children grows and start seeing this... Which child will be happy?

SER THE DISGUSTING STRETCH MARKS ON THE PIG cry
This is why I hate WHORรˆS (ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN TWO BODYCOUNT ) with passion when it comes to serious relationship.
They are mostly broken and damaged physically, emotionally and sexually.
They find it very difficult to stay loyal and committed to one man.
They are shameless bastards
They are a disgrace to themselves, their parents and the society.

NO REASONABLE AND HIGH VALUE MAN WILL MAKE A WHORรˆ A WIFE.

NO CHILD WILL BE TO BE BORN BY A WHORรˆ

NO FATHER WILL BE HAPPY TO RAISE A WHORรˆ.

Many fathers are unhappy!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by TOYNEX(f): 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
End time things
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by angelikoko: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
must de guy do those nails ? cant he send her away ? or perhaps shes infatuated with dat guy as him be fine guy and he myt be playing hard to get. but even at that what nonsense are girls and ladies these days portraying... angry cry
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Bringbackmandat: 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
If the girl is proud to show herself without clothes, why is the op covering the sensible parts?
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Hifeylove: 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
Which country is these, I need location cause I want to see it by myselfโ€ฆ
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Hotwest: 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
Old...na SA girl...she enjoys being nude
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by rolams(m): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
Why?
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by mukthar2000(m): 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
Imaging all this end time ladies, guy u better concentrate do ur job collect your money and stop looking that her rubbish, if u allowed her use the thing in btw her two let to replace ur money u are on your own oo.
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by maasoap(m): 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
kyber:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Your wahala is too much grin grin grin
Free the guy jare
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by DaveHarry(m): 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
๐Ÿ˜that guy eyes focus finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes / Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.