Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) (114607 Views)

Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) / I Need Press On Nails In Wholesale Price / Ghanaian Man Snoring While Barbing His Hair In A Salon (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by mechanics(m): 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
Hmmmm, the man is busy satisfying himself.
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by bizhop01: 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
smelling pussy
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by CLEVER123(m): 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
Check her brain there's a mental issue

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Nezero(m): 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
kyber:
You see the way ladies are just embarrassing themselves lolz
This work I must learn am I swear shwoo

What do you guys have to say about this

They should sanitize that chair or even throw it away completely to avoid infecting future clients
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Nezero(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Nezero(m): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Meritjoshua(m): 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
KingDash09:
Guy go continue that your Cultist Story.. you never still compete am
i will do that ASAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
Samantha124:
Noo, she's Zimbabwean...🤣🤣🤣
why are you denying her na is she no longer from S.A again Abi
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
I know Samantha124 will not see anything wrong in the picx
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
AyamGod23:
omo my prick don stand, if na me i go pin and Down wozz her slap spread her legs and penetrate her.

Na rape be that ooo
Abi you be rap!st

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
I'm just joking, she's a South African... grin grin grin

I never knew her name.
XAUBulls:

What are her real names? She must be an Ndebele girl from Zim... I doubt if she is a Shona girl cos she looks "Ndebeleish."

Zodwe is another badass SA girl on the loose out there. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
We have the right to walk nude...🤣🤣🤣🤣
FREDCLSSICO7:
I know Samantha124 will not see anything wrong in the picx
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
I was just joking.. grin grin grin
FREDCLSSICO7:

why are you denying her na
is she no longer from S.A again Abi
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by luluosas(m): 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
Mad people everywhere
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Expanse2020(m): 7:38am On Jun 25, 2023
Which region elaborate oo grin
Candidlady:
lipsrsealed

Wtf undecided

Sure it must be ladies from that region

Just see the stretch marks abi na tattoo be that undecided

Iabhor these kinda ladies 😡
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:53am On Jun 25, 2023
Samantha124:
We have the right to walk nude...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lol
then am gonna be waiting to see your nude pics hit the Internet

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by ericmor: 11:12am On Jun 25, 2023
kyber:
You see the way ladies are just embarrassing themselves lolz
This work I must learn am I swear shwoo

What do you guys have to say about this

the bastard and area boys kids that year are now grown up now. more are still coming
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by sulakishop(m): 11:43am On Jun 25, 2023
I don't think it's nail fixing but tattoo. I have seen a similar thing in a tattoo studio
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by XAUBulls: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm just joking, she's a South African... grin grin grin

I never knew her name.
Whaaaat?! So, she's a South African after all, and you were just joking?
Very cheeky.

Samantha, you owe me a giant mug of freshly made "umqombothi" (African beer) as a sweet punishment OR alternatively, you will get tickled on the soles of your feet with ostrich feathers till you implode. grin
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
You sound like my father..😂😂😂
XAUBulls:

Whaaaat?! So, she's a South African after all, and you were just joking?
Very cheeky.

Samantha, you owe me a giant mug of freshly made "umqombothi" (African beer) as a sweet punishment OR alternatively, you will get tickled on the soles of your feet with ostrich feathers till you implode. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 4:47am On Jul 01, 2023
tomdon:

You be mumu
Ya māmā middle na i guess
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 4:50am On Jul 01, 2023
Tonytonex:
the bolded is not a yardstick.
I've seen decent ladies and even married women dyed hair.
Forget what you see guy! I dey tell you. It's like telling me that a nun can in a brothel without getting compromised.
What you see in a lady (ALL LADIES) or what she's projects out to you can never express her true identity.
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by XAUBulls: 2:07am On Jul 04, 2023
Samantha124:
You sound like my father..😂😂😂
Samantha, I take that as a compliment.

Whoa! You must be a daddy's girl all the way. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes / Clean Cut, Waves, Braids, Or Dreadlocks On Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.