Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US (66014 Views)

APPLES Can Be Grown In Nigeria! SEE NOW! / For Sale, Local Chickens For Breeding/hatching Turkey, Guinea Fowl Eggs. / Some Popular Species Of Chickens We Eat In Nigeria [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by ednut1(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2023
shocked awusubilahi
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:55am On Jun 24, 2023
Lab grown? You people are going too extreme to do rubbish science to denature humans and make them zoobies, angryTHAT WHY THE WESTERN NATIONS ARE PROMOTING LGBT because THEY ARE LOSING IT AFTER EATING NONSENSE. angry

1 Like

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Finestgurlie(f): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2023
no wonder chicken is nothing in the states
with 5usd you can eat a full grown fat chicken.

You go eat meat tire over there

1 Like

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by TGreatGatsby: 11:55am On Jun 24, 2023
I bet they are on the average bigger than our average organic grown chicken here in naija
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by SalamRushdie: 11:55am On Jun 24, 2023
Eat at your own peril

3 Likes

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Aposteli1(m): 11:56am On Jun 24, 2023
Nothing wey we no go see for this life grin shocked

3 Likes

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by ceede2: 11:56am On Jun 24, 2023
Las las na technology go kill us all, we have been eating natural chicken πŸ“ people don't live long let alone Lab grown Chicken.

It's well.

3 Likes

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Etosha: 11:56am On Jun 24, 2023
Avoid artificial stuffs as much as you can... It will add to your longevity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Manuelson665(m): 11:56am On Jun 24, 2023
What is wrong with the west(US) ? Must they be a tool for fulfilling the bad prophesies concerning the end time?

3 Likes

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Blackstan: 11:56am On Jun 24, 2023
Na y most pple no de live long again.. almost everything is artificial..

All the best for Dem Sha.. I and my house hold will continue with natural stuffs.. I can't remember last we fell sick in my house.. God has been faithful tho but we sef de do our part too.. after all heaven help those who help Dem selves

4 Likes

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Menclothing: 11:57am On Jun 24, 2023
It will be shipped to Nigeria they love imported they want govt to open border so they can consume they don’t like profuvtiy
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by damosky12(m): 11:57am On Jun 24, 2023
Adex2442:
I hope it's safe health wise

How can something so unnatural be safe for health? How na??

1 Like

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Confirm4real(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2023
Cancer go finish una finally...

2 Likes

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by DaveHarry(m): 11:59am On Jun 24, 2023
These people want to sell more medicine
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by JaneYave(f): 11:59am On Jun 24, 2023
These people just makes one tired of food. Enough reason l hate their packaged sausages of all kind

1 Like

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by SamuelLoch: 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
These people just like near death experiences sha grin
They call this a discovery, meanwhile they suffer from more of man-causes compared to natural causes.
In the future, we'll hear of cancer or some new diseases just because of what they created and consumed.

Nobody needs any nutritionist to explain that the body is more healthy when you go natural.
Extracting cells and mixing all sorts to create something bigger out of it just because your land is not blessed with agricultural land and you don't wish to invest or trade.

How many humans consumed this chicken for a decade to give a concrete result that it is not harmful?
I no dey chop sha cheesy

I stopped going to KFC when the rumour of something like this came out some few years ago.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by inkon: 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2023

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by sholay4star: 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lol
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by tobenuel(m): 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
If world wan end now, African continent no go even know. Cos na whites go finally end this world 🌎

1 Like

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Squirrel1(m): 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
If you want to easily get cancer, go ahead n eat that damn clause swheb meat

2 Likes

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Ulunne777(f): 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ppl who are already eating hotdogs should have no problem with it.
They are all lab grown

1 Like

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by sukkot: 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
i eat synthetic meat made of soya
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by sammirano: 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lab grown Cancer for sale grin
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Soulsymbol99: 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
Na old story na. This chicken we eat here(the white ones) have you ever seen the eggs? Na only the chicks they bring in cartons from God knows where undecided the thing follow they cause this organ failure everywhere now lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by olaniyilukman(m): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
Soulsymbol99:
Na old story na. This chicken we eat here(the white ones) have you ever seen the eggs? Na only the chicks they bring in cartons from God knows where undecided the thing follow they cause this organ failure everywhere now lipsrsealed
God bless you Mr soul, you just spoke my mind .....

1 Like

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Landowner101(m): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
Finestgurlie:
no wonder chicken is nothing in the states
with 5usd you can eat a full grown fat chicken.

You go eat meat tire over there
So this means cost of eating chicken is cheaper over there, than here in Nigeria, even when dollar is converted to naira.

1 Like

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Emperormartin(m): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
This one will make you obese in no distant time
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Sweetvie: 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
I fear who no fear this people undecided
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by wman(m): 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
Omo. This might affect farmers o! Technology is taking jobs from livestock farmers too!
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by famozine1: 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
Akogun3232:
Did you know that your Huge Expensive House rent can buy you A plot of Land and literally build it to foundation level?..
Here in ifo Ogun state, 45 minutes drive from Lagos.

Contact me for affordable Lands for house building and numerous type of farm use!
Cheap and Reliable with the right documentation that your Lawyer could verify!

Call or WhatsApp

090 5959 9255
Ogun state head miners I fear dat state despite say I never go dere before
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
I hate GMOs. It's unethical and no matter the economic benefits, there's a possibility of ecosystem damage and imbalance.

People should leave nature alone
GMO means genetically modified organisms.

Alteration of genetic material such as DNA through recombinant DNA technology to create new organisms with desirable features.

How do you think the variety of diversity of species of living organisms came about on planet earth? grin through change in the structure of the gene resulting in new variants a process known as mutation. But the only difference is that this occurs naturally. Natural mut is spontaneous occurs by itself out of the blues.

Types of mutations are

Translocation
Insertion
Deletion
Substitution.

GMO is an artificial mutation done intentionally for a purpose.
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by HighTable(m): 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
This is nothing new, humans have been dumped down since time immemorial by what we eat, drink and even breath, and most especially drugs, not talking of high drugs. I mean drugs that instead of at least making you high they kill your vibes, body functions and stop you from higher functioning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning / How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) / Facts About SNAKE TOMATOES As A Replacement For The Vine Tomatoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.