Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US (66012 Views)

APPLES Can Be Grown In Nigeria! SEE NOW! / For Sale, Local Chickens For Breeding/hatching Turkey, Guinea Fowl Eggs. / Some Popular Species Of Chickens We Eat In Nigeria [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by femicyrus(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
Hopium:

The real idiot is you who believe the government and science can't mislead you.

The idiot is you who couldn't provide a single proof as to why lab grown chickens are good for humans in a lifelong cycle, after 150+ posts under this topic.

You could be a scientist, throw Africans under the bus because they question the benefits and relevance of some concorted Frankenstein tissue, when nature is constantly providing the real deal, but one thing is clear: YOU AREN'T AS SMART AS YOU THINK grin

At best, you're MEH in thinking, exposure, and orientation.

Have a good day, Chief; until we meet again on one of your basic IQ posts.
Go and conduct a scientific research in the laboratory with all your literature review you've gotten from Google and analyse your data at 0.01 level of probability then come back to argue with a scientist.

That will be fair enough
Else, your idiotic posts remain idiotic.
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Hopium: 7:10am On Jun 30, 2023
femicyrus:

Go and conduct a scientific research in the laboratory with all your literature review you've gotten from Google and analyse your data at 0.01 level of probability then come back to argue with a scientist.

That will be fair enough
Else, your idiotic posts remain idiotic.

Here we meet again on one of his basic IQ posts. grin
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by MrPRevailer(m): 9:05am On Jun 30, 2023
maasoap:

Propaganda. USA authority would approve food that will jeopardise the health of the citizens?

There is an all-out war against humanity by the global leaders and you are completely oblivious to it?? Like billions of people worldwide.

I beg you in the name of God to give red pill information a chance. Turn off mainstream T.V.
Turn off Natural and too.
start watching ThePeoplesVoice (on Rumble.com), SteveQuayle.com (aggregated news)

On Telegram follow: @VigilantFox, @petersweden7, @DrAriyanaLove

On twitter follow: @WallStreetSilv @MakisMD @songpinganq @iluminatibot @DiedSuddenly_

There are many others. But if you can follow these and read daily for just one month, your perspective will quickly change.
The question will you be a wimp or will you be courageous to face the reality and truth??
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by FarmTech(m): 7:49am On Jul 01, 2023
Eviana:

Never say never....
Well, we "can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens us," Phillipians 4:13.
You CAN, but you just do NOT want to...lol.
Trust me I get it.
I think it's more of understanding the benefits of healthier options and then being willing to surrender other less healthy things that one loves and craves so much...especially when those "unheslthy" things are so readily available.
Thus the reason I was transparent about my struggles...
I just sometimes "want what I want"...and go and get it (being in a country where things are easily accessible)....only to beat myself up later knowing I should not have yielded to temptation.
Never thought I would let go of meat.....but by His grace.
I'll conquer this "vegan" battle finally--by His grace also smiley
I understand. But I believe that meat in moderation isn't that bad if you increase plant-base diet.

1 Like

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Dsimmer: 11:23am On Jul 19, 2023
Is it incubating growing chicken thing or chemically induced chicken meat? Which one abeg?

Abeg, I hope it's not anything like steroids. Speaking of steroids, I wonder why some people take steroids to get big sef 🙄 Don't they know the side effects?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning / How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) / Facts About SNAKE TOMATOES As A Replacement For The Vine Tomatoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.