Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US (66013 Views)

APPLES Can Be Grown In Nigeria! SEE NOW! / For Sale, Local Chickens For Breeding/hatching Turkey, Guinea Fowl Eggs. / Some Popular Species Of Chickens We Eat In Nigeria [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Princeton92(m): 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
Another virus loading ooh lipsrsealed undecided

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Spirit247: 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
Apart from the lies pictures Taught and Propagated by NASA(Means Deceiver in Hebrew language. That is why Serpent slitted Tongue is their Logo) Have you ever seen a Star up close through an Electronic Magnifying Telescope? Just as our CREATOR said in Genesis about the FIRMament and that HE separated Ocean water below from the Ocean Water above, the Stars are beyond and above the Water above, shinning through the FIRMament as they sing Praises unto our CREATOR in Heaven. HalleluAHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH!!!!!!!
shocked See:
https://www.nairaland.com/7739912/whole-spiritual-truth-world-laid

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Annahh(f): 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
Cancer and all manner of diseases loading. They want to wipe us all out.
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Godstiger(m): 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
Hope it is free of cancer
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by CodeTemplar: 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
Anti God people looking for alternatives before banning what God created for food to be received freely.
With all their gun violence challenges, it is chicken they want to grow in laboratories.

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Pakman: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
The new world order will bring a vast majority of people to their knees. They will kill people with bio weapons, vaccines and GMO foods. Those who grow and cook their food will be safe.
Have you asked yourself why Bill Gates is buying up large farmlands in the USA...It is part of the plan to feed people with lab grown meat. Even the cows in those farms are no longer fed with hay.
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
Another pandemic loading by consuming lab grown chicken.
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
Man was made in the image and likeness of God, this is expected of man
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Reference(m): 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
Cool.
So that when we vacate this planet we can grow our sushi and kebabs on planet Neptune.... angry
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Finestgurlie(f): 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
Landowner101:

So this means cost of eating chicken is cheaper over there, than here in Nigeria, even when dollar is converted to naira.
yes
that's it
and stop the conversion before you get confused.

Btw 5usd cannot get you a full chicken here with conversion
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by SirLakes: 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
Life chicken no dey again grin grin
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by depato88(m): 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
Soulsymbol99:
Na old story na. This chicken we eat here(the white ones) have you ever seen the eggs? Na only the chicks they bring in cartons from God knows where undecided the thing follow they cause this organ failure everywhere now lipsrsealed

Lol i tell u... you are not far from the truth
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Goalnaldo(m): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
A made in the USA pandemic would soon be upon us.
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by TheBillyonaire: 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
Hopium:
By 2030, WHO will declare global cancer emergency grin. Same with kidney and liver diseases. The smart ones have started investing in dialysis and cancer treatment centers.

If you love yourself, start learning about healthy eating; learn how your body works; why there's high rise of cancer, diabetes, kidney, heart, liver failure among 40s and above. One thing is sure, the media has been rigged to ensure you are misinformed. Your ignorance is a cashcow to the pharmaceutical and GMO industry.

Since the start of the industrial revolution, our food quality went downhill. There are people who eat nothing but processed food 365 days a year. Obesity is now a pandemic. We have people eating processed, poisonous floor and sugar in the name of junks. Ignorant folks gulping soda drinks on the daily (fun fact: your soda drinks contain 50% glucose and 50% fructose. Fructose unlike glucose can't be utilized by any part of your body except your liver. Do you see the problem? You probably don't grin).

Lab grown chicken, lab grown meat, lab grown fish and ponmo coming soon. grin They will make the media tell you these are perfect and good alternative to organic meat to reverse global warming. CANCER! grin

You will spend money on GMO foods and still spend a ton on cancer treatment. You are getting f*cked two times and will make the cabals rich in the process. Wealth transfer from the fo*lish majority to the smart, dubious few. grin

Damn, will live in a farm then.
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Reference(m): 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
AKWATGOLD1:
Another pandemic loading by consuming lab grown chicken.

How?
Are there not more viruses in the wild.
Do you know that disease wipes out tens of millions of birds each year.
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by lampido22: 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
pharmacology companies at work if you know what I mean

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by eepeepook: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
Meat is meat. E no concern me. All the closer to ending world hunger. My only fear is the white man may try to cut corners using one crooked means or the other.

Nairalanders yet to write JAMB have once again become health experts. This forum is a joke.
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by mariovito(m): 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
They just like creating more health problems.

Too much "wokeness". Offering a more ethical approach to meat than traditional meat. Lol. Trying to appease and play to the gallery for ndi animal right.

They still have not been able to create the connection between the proliferation of GMO and altered foods and the increase in health challenges like autism, down syndrome, diabetes, autoimmune disease etc etc, now they want to add this Frankenstein monster to the freak show.

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by phorget(m): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
If e no dey shout kukuruku I no dey chop... undecided

Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Flamemignon1(m): 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
Sounds a bit scary to me. LAB GROWN CHICKEN? This people want to turn everything natural to artificial. Since it's good but we should go natural. LGBTQ not good , AI is ok, Lab grown not ideal
Who the hell are you to decide which is good or not good? You should learn to speak for yourself
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by ceejay80s(m): 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
I no chop Cancer
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by ObosiUkwalla: 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
rainmoredays:
If e enter naija, nah opportunity for those wicked people to dey sell human meat as chicken meat for corner.

My brother, those skull miners will be selling there father's flesh as this chicken. It is well oo
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Emmanuel909090: 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Too bad and good
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Deepspirituals: 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
We need Lab Scientist in the House to help us Explained further.
Biko..
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by dannyche(m): 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
Vegetarians are vegetarians for ethical purposes. So I'm guessing it's what they mean by it being ethical
Gloriagee:
How is this more ethical tori olorun?
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Gloriagee(f): 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Wahala pro max...

dannyche:
cheesy[color=#000000][/color]Vegetarians are vegetarians for ethical purposes. So I'm guessing it's what they mean by it being ethical
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Krepwis: 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Increase the volume please......

Jeromejnr:
Later they will be complaining of different kinds of dis
eases.
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Kobicove(m): 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
I'm not interested , thank you!
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by kemika8989(m): 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Cancer in making avoid such chicken please Nigerians
Re: Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US by Chetas81(m): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
Which one Nigerian can provide 😜

The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning / How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) / Facts About SNAKE TOMATOES As A Replacement For The Vine Tomatoes