Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1281929 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Folly12: 7:11am On Dec 15, 2018
I wish you a positive outcome and a stress-free 9months in advance grin.
ebonynelly:
Hello Mamas. Hope we are all doing well.
Sending positive vibes to everyone.

Am on 6dp5dt.
Feeling nervous to test but I will eventually test before the official test date which is 22/12.
Feeling okay generally safe for this persistent sore breast and nipple I have had far back as during stimulation even before I started taking progesterone.

The other symptoms come and go which is Nausea, light-headedness, cramps, tugging/pulling/tightening sensation in lower abdomen both left, right and middle.

Praying that this cycle works out.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Iphie18: 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
please has anyone done iui or ivf in mbanefo hospital in enugu?what's the success rate and cost.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
Folly12:
I wish you a positive outcome and a stress-free 9months in advance grin.

AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lindiwesooft: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2018
wonyi:

It's been long someone used UBTH. Though u can step out of your comfort zone.we have few good hospital in warri .
pls can I hv d name of the few good hospitals in Warri? Tnx
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by taurus2604(f): 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
Hello mamas. Pls look before you leap into this hospital. I will not recommend it for anyone who can afford the known IVF clinics in Abuja. May God save women in our quest for conception. My one cent though.
hope43:
yea its true ineven called yhe md and we talk on tue phone is as if they were together with grabbo before if i wasnt mistaken he said the female dr in grabbo is his wife�
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by hope43: 12:10am On Dec 18, 2018
taurus2604:
Hello mamas. Pls look before you leap into this hospital. I will not recommend it for anyone who can afford the known IVF clinics in Abuja. May God save women in our quest for conception. My one cent though.
pls what is your experience with them
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by taurus2604(f): 3:16am On Dec 18, 2018
I was there to make enquiry and to know what makes it cheaper than the known centres, esp when i read that someone said she called the MD and he is madam grabbos husband grin grin but I was totally disappointed and will not subject my loved ones to gamble their money and life there.If you stay in Abuja you can find time to go there, maybe Its just my assumption.
hope43:
pls what is your experience with them
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 11:22am On Dec 19, 2018
Good day Mamas. How are we?

Well, today is day 11dp5dt.

Really trying to be positive.

I started having mild period-like cramps on and off and brown spotting on 8dp5dt(which was my period day) till today 11dp5dt but it seems to be easing off today. I am nervous that period is about to come.

The only constant side effects /symptom for me is sore boobs and nipples. The other symptoms come and go.

I really hope its a good sign.

Anyone had same symptoms and got positive result?

Test in 3 days.

���

6 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AngelicBola83(f): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
All the very best dear. Bfp loading.. cool

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by waistbead: 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
ebonynelly:

I started having mild period-like cramps on and off and brown spotting on 8dp5dt(which was my period day) till today 11dp5dt but it seems to be easing off today. I am nervous that period is about to come.

The only constant side effects /symptom for me is sore boobs and nipples. The other symptoms come and go.

Test in 3 days.

���

That's a good sign, u're coming out victorious sisi. My prayers and thoughts are with u.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by taurus2604(f): 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
@madam hope 43 I was referring to this NGO hospital.
blekko101:
Good day mothers... There is this clinic in Abuja advertising 300k for ivf procedure. It claims its a counterpart funding with an NGO. Anybody ever heard of them? Are they reliable? Please any one know a trusted ivf clinic that offers counterpart funding in Abuja or anywhere else?

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by hope43: 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
taurus2604:
@madam hope 43 I was referring to this NGO hospital.
ohk tnx taurus
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 20, 2018
[quote author=ebonynelly post=73985046]Good day Mamas. How are we?

Test in 3 days.

���

You will come out triumphantmy. Mummy triplet

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
AngelicBola83:
All the very best dear. Bfp loading.. cool
waistbead:

That's a good sign, u're coming out victorious sisi. My prayers and thoughts are with u.
[quote

author=onyinyeChristi post=74011814][/quote]

Thank you all so much for your positive prayers and wishes. Fingers crossed..

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
[quote author=onyinyeChristi post=74011814][/quote]

Thanks dear
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by metaose: 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
wishing u BFP @ebony, those sign cld just be implantation bleeding. ure in my prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 8:48am On Dec 22, 2018
metaose:
wishing u BFP @ebony, those sign cld just be implantation bleeding. ure in my prayers.

Thanks a lot dear.

We will find out the result in a few hours.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by abrahym(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2018
Correct your hormone imbalance

Lots of women has lost their confidence and self esteem
These days side Chic's has taken over our husbands and fiance because we can't hook them up sexually, most times d problem is not the side Chic's, d problem lies within us because side Chic's are ready to go extra mile just to satisfy our man.

Mummies and sisters let's wakeup from our slumber and let's stop deceiving our self, let fight back for our right

Some of the problems include v.dryness, low libido, loss of interest in sex, flat back side, small boobs, toilet and sexual infection and so many others.
Do you know with natural herbs and foods ingredients you can enhance your hormone imbalance and cure all this.

Join my WhatsApp group and let me pour out my mind there
https:///Bq9kFnOcY19Jtezh6LTaBm
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by rabluk(f): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2018
ebonynelly:

Thanks a lot dear.

We can't wait dear. U will sure come out victorious

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mum2bsoon: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2018
ebonynelly:

Thanks a lot dear.

Rooting for you, wishing you a big fat positive

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by DoubleJ19(f): 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2018
ebonynelly:

Test in 3 days.

���

mummy triplets, its alrdy a BFP in Jesus name...am also rooting for u for the next 8months to come cos u are alrdy one month pregnant by God grace

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
PRAISEEEEEEEEE THE LORDDDDDDDDD!!!
OH! MY! GOD!

IT'S A POSITIVE!!!

I am overwhelmed by the good wishes from all of you. I am glad that this forum didn't vanish like it wanted to. The communication and encouragement from here go a long way.

I don't even know where to start. I am still in shock. Could this be me?

6 years and counting.
This is my first ever pregnancy and my first IVF cycle.

It could only be God. To Him be all the glory.

I pray that everyone still believing God for the same testimony will be visited as well. Trust God.

Of the 8 people that did test today, 6 of us had a positive result.

Praying for a safe, healthy and smooth pregnancy and a supernatural childbirth.

38 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by titas: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
[quote author=ebonynelly post=74082368]PRAISEEEEEEEEE THE LORDDDDDDDDD!!!
OH! MY! GOD!

IT'S A POSITIVE!!!

Great news!!! So excited for you. God is faithful. I pray for a safe and calm 8 months. You will not cast your young before its time.

I test in 3 days Ooooo

I am rejoicing in advance.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by DoubleJ19(f): 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
ebonynelly:
OH! MY! GOD!

IT'S A POSITIVE!!!

I am overwhelmed by the good wishes from all of you. I am glad that this forum didn't vanish like it wanted to. The communication and encouragement from here go a long way.

6 years and counting.

I pray that everyone still believing God for the same testimony will be visited as well. Trust God.

wow.... i said it ! congrats dear, cnt wait for the next two weeks where you will be hearing their heartbeats... Amen to ur prayers

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by DoubleJ19(f): 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
[quote author=titas post=74082574][/quote]
@ titas...its is done dear, its going to end in praise for u dear

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2018
I can't stop smiling. God is indeed wonderful. I celebrate with you. My prayers are with you

quote author=ebonynelly post=74082368]PRAISEEEEEEEEE THE LORDDDDDDDDD!!!
OH! MY! GOD!

IT'S A POSITIVE!!!

6 years and counting.

Praying for a safe, healthy and smooth pregnancy and a supernatural childbirth. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mum2bsoon: 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
ebonynelly:
OH! MY! GOD!

IT'S A POSITIVE!!!

6 years and counting.

So happy for you dear, congratulations. HnH 9 month to you.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by farm2008: 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2018
Congrate dear

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by farm2008: 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
Please I need serious advice my wife just did her own test today but came out negative. It HV b hell today she HV b crying since morning. But we were advice to repeat d test by Monday morning is there any possibility for positive result we HV b praying to God
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Perculiar: 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
@ebonynelly congratulations dearie, God bless you and the twins. Amen.

you guys are so lucky to have a good affordable hospital to cycle with. here in lagos the least you can find is about 1.3m per cycle. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by taurus2604(f): 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
Congratulations ma'am. What a pleasant christmas gift... May God perfect it. Wish you a healthy 9months....
ebonynelly:
OH! MY! GOD!

IT'S A POSITIVE!!!

6 years and counting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.