Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1285831 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (424) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
[quote author=titas post=74082574][/quote]

Thanks dear.

Praying you get your positive result too.

Just keep staying positive. The devil will always come with negative mindsets and symptoms that will scare you but don't give in.

Fingers crossed...
Waiting to hear your positive result in 3 days.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2018
DoubleJ19:

wow.... i said it ! congrats dear, cnt wait for the next two weeks where you will be hearing their heartbeats... Amen to ur prayers

Thanks dear.
And Amen to your prayers.

Yes, can't wait to hear their heartbeats in 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by waistbead: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
wow! wow!! wow!!! See me screaming in my room oooooo!! ebony mama I said it that u're coming out with victory.So happy for you sisi oluwa has silent ur mockers.

ebonynelly, our good lord that started this shall perfect it in Jesus name Amen.

I wish other mama's on this route a BFP.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
onyinyeChristi:

I can't stop smiling. God is indeed wonderful. I celebrate with you. My prayers are with you

quote author=ebonynelly post=74082368]PRAISEEEEEEEEE THE LORDDDDDDDDD!!!
OH! MY! GOD!

IT'S A POSITIVE!!!

I am overwhelmed by the good wishes from all of you. I am glad that this forum didn't vanish like it wanted to. The communication and encouragement from here go a long way.

I don't even know where to start. I am still in shock. Could this be me?

6 years and counting.
This is my first ever pregnancy and my first IVF cycle.

It could only be God. To Him be all the glory.

I pray that everyone still believing God for the same testimony will be visited as well. Trust God.

Of the 8 people that did test today, 6 of us had a positive result.

Praying for a safe, healthy and smooth pregnancy and a supernatural childbirth.

Thanks dear.
I pray you get same result.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
mum2bsoon:

So happy for you dear, congratulations. HnH 9 month to you.

Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by metaose: 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
congratulations ebony. 6 out 8 were positive?? it such a good result. but why are people castigating that hospital now

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ayomikunkco: 7:14am On Dec 23, 2018
I visit the thread everyday to confirm your BFP oh yes the Lord is so good and faithful so happy for you oya to pregnancy thread now waiting for you there.I pray for all that are still asking for the mercy of BFP that DEC/Jan is not passing you bye IJN
ebonynelly:
PRAISEEEEEEEEE THE LORDDDDDDDDD!!!
OH! MY! GOD!

IT'S A POSITIVE!!!

I am overwhelmed by the good wishes from all of you. I am glad that this forum didn't vanish like it wanted to. The communication and encouragement from here go a long way.

6 years and counting.

I pray that everyone still believing God for the same testimony will be visited as well. Trust God.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iamhistreasure: 8:02am On Dec 23, 2018
[quote author=ebonynelly post

Wow wow, congratulations Dear, been praying for you. Wishing you a healthy and smooth bumping..

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by veneza(f): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2018
please I am kind of new here,but am TTC mom,I got two girls already but my last kid is 6years. Am confuse on what to do to get bfp but don't know what will work for me, Drugs IUI or IVf.
please mom and doctors give your opinion, menstrual circle is 28days at all time,have done Gyn scan uterus and womb appears normal,dh sperm is 45million, so I don't know where to start.please mom help.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ayaade1: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hello mama's,

I'm new on here. I had my embryos transferred last month and did almost nothing during the 2WW. Got a BFP(blood test) and was advised to do an ultrasound on the 5th week, we found nothing . Did another blood test which came out negative, the OB said my endometrium is thick which could mean that I'm still pregnant. After that day, I started spotting (brown) with cramps and back aches. Was thinking implantation bleeding but I don't kow the frequency of the cramps and back aches. I still pee like a million times a day
And night with the sore breasts

I'm still taking my drugs and hopeful that I'm pregnant. We had 3 embryos transferred and I pray they stick .

Kindly advise mamas
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by hope43: 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
ebonynelly:
OH! MY! GOD!

IT'S A POSITIVE!!!

6 years and counting.

oh my God i have been waiting for your testimony mummy triplets congratulations to you happy and healthy nine months may ours be as yours

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by hope43: 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
[quote author=titas post=74082574][/quote]its already another positive for you i pray��

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by hope43: 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
Perculiar:
@ebonynelly congratulations dearie, God bless you and the twins. Amen.

you guys are so lucky to have a good affordable hospital to cycle with. here in lagos the least you can find is about 1.3m per cycle. God help us.
can you travel down to abuja there are alot of affordable clinics

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by metaose: 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
can you travel down to abuja there are alot of affordable clinics
pls am interested too. can u mention them?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 12:28am On Dec 24, 2018
taurus2604:
Congratulations ma'am. What a pleasant christmas gift... May God perfect it. Wish you a healthy 9months....

Yes, a pleasant Christmas gift indeed.
Thanks dear. And Amen to your prayers.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 12:30am On Dec 24, 2018
Perculiar:
@ebonynelly congratulations dearie, God bless you and the twins. Amen.

you guys are so lucky to have a good affordable hospital to cycle with. here in lagos the least you can find is about 1.3m per cycle. God help us.

Thanks dear. Wishing you same too.

Well, you can travel to Abuja for the procedure as a lot of people do. The most important thing is to get the result you want not the location.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 12:32am On Dec 24, 2018
waistbead:
wow! wow!! wow!!! See me screaming in my room oooooo!! ebony mama I said it that u're coming out with victory.So happy for you sisi oluwa has silent ur mockers.

ebonynelly, our good lord that started this shall perfect it in Jesus name Amen.

I wish other mama's on this route a BFP.

Thanks a lot dear. I am still overwhelmed.

Amen to your prayers.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 12:37am On Dec 24, 2018
metaose:
congratulations ebony. 6 out 8 were positive?? it such a good result. but why are people castigating that hospital now

Thanks dear.

Yes, they have good success rate. I did my research before using them.

Those castigating it may have been looking for something extra professional wise because I can say that they don't give you that extra professionalism but they should bear in mind that it is result that matters and nothing else.

All I know is that they get the basic things right except you have a special case.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 12:39am On Dec 24, 2018
Ayomikunkco:
I visit the thread everyday to confirm your BFP oh yes the Lord is so good and faithful so happy for you oya to pregnancy thread now waiting for you there.I pray for all that are still asking for the mercy of BFP that DEC/Jan is not passing you bye IJN

Thanks for looking out dear. And thanks for the review.
Amen to your prayers.

I will soon join you on the thread.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 12:40am On Dec 24, 2018
iamhistreasure:
[quote author=ebonynelly post

Wow wow, congratulations Dear, been praying for you. Wishing you a healthy and smooth bumping..

Thanks a lot dear for your prayers and good wishes. They sure worked.

Amen.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 12:43am On Dec 24, 2018
hope43:
oh my God i have been waiting for your testimony mummy triplets congratulations to you happy and healthy nine months may ours be as yours

Thanks for your prayers and good wishes dear.
U shall surely receive same testimony.
Amen.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 12:48am On Dec 24, 2018
veneza:
please I am kind of new here,but am TTC mom,I got two girls already but my last kid is 6years. Am confuse on what to do to get bfp but don't know what will work for me, Drugs IUI or IVf.
please mom and doctors give your opinion, menstrual circle is 28days at all time,have done Gyn scan uterus and womb appears normal,dh sperm is 45million, so I don't know where to start.please mom help.

Have you done hormonal profile test? This will help you find out if you are ovulating or not.
Also do you take prenatal vitamins?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 12:52am On Dec 24, 2018
ayaade1:
Hello mama's,

I'm new on here. I had my embryos transferred last month and did almost nothing during the 2WW. Got a BFP(blood test) and was advised to do an ultrasound on the 5th week, we found nothing . Did another blood test which came out negative, the OB said my endometrium is thick which could mean that I'm still pregnant. After that day, I started spotting (brown) with cramps and back aches. Was thinking implantation bleeding but I don't kow the frequency of the cramps and back aches. I still pee like a million times a day
And night with the sore breasts

I'm still taking my drugs and hopeful that I'm pregnant. We had 3 embryos transferred and I pray they stick .

Kindly advise mamas

Do the scan again in a few weeks since you have not started bleeding. You can also keep taking the pregnancy test every 2 days to see if it changes or not.

Praying that it all turns out okay.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by veneza(f): 5:57am On Dec 24, 2018
ebonynelly:

Have you done hormonal profile test? This will help you find out if you are ovulating or not.
Also do you take prenatal vitamins?

have not done hormonal test and others but is it possible to have a normal circle with out ovulating,am curious.
am not on any vitamins.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fumbaby: 6:44am On Dec 24, 2018
ebonynelly:

Thanks dear.

Yes, they have good success rate. I did my research before using them.

Those castigating it may have been looking for something extra professional wise because I can say that they don't give you that extra professionalism but they should bear in mind that it is result that matters and nothing else.

All I know is that they get the basic things right except you have a special case.

it can only be God sis. congratulations .... what's the name of the clinic. and location? planning for iui hopefully next year

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by DoubleJ19(f): 8:04am On Dec 24, 2018
ebonynelly:

Thanks dear. Wishing you same too.

Well, you can travel to Abuja for the procedure as a lot of people do. The most important thing is to get the result you want not the location.
i really wnt to giv it a try before their promo runs out in january cos if you dont hav 1.2m here in porthacourt den 4get ivf, i calld grabbo n ws told to come on the second day of my cycle with my hubby for assesment and after that my next visit will be for 18days. my challenge nw is accomodation n i dnt knw anyone in abuja, pls abuja mamas any suggestions?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 11:52am On Dec 24, 2018
veneza:

have not done hormonal test and others but is it possible to have a normal circle with out ovulating,am curious.
am not on any vitamins.

Yes o. It is. I have normal cycle but I don't think I ovulate.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2018
Fumbaby:

it can only be God sis. congratulations .... what's the name of the clinic. and location? planning for iui hopefully next year

Thanks dear. Yes it can only be God.
The clinic is Grabbo Fertility Clinic in Abuja.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
DoubleJ19:

i really wnt to giv it a try before their promo runs out in january cos if you dont hav 1.2m here in porthacourt den 4get ivf, i calld grabbo n ws told to come on the second day of my cycle with my hubby for assesment and after that my next visit will be for 18days. my challenge nw is accomodation n i dnt knw anyone in abuja, pls abuja mamas any suggestions?

Ok. You can give them a try.

I guess you have to look for a very cheap hotel to stay.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fruitfultwin: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
Congrats Ebonynelly am so happy for you. i tap into this your blessing and i claim my own BFP when i start my own
Ebonynelly you shall carry to term with twins
ebonynelly:
OH! MY! GOD!

IT'S A POSITIVE!!!

6 years and counting.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by hope43: 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
DoubleJ19:

must someone stay for a whole 18dys

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (424) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Xtiana250

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.