Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,324 members, 7,839,554 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1286795 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (424) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gracyaugust: 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=ebonynelly post=74534143]

I just registered here today cos of you. I've been following your posts and the gave me hope throughout my cycle. Thank God, I got my positive on the 8 and my scan is in two weeks time. Please, I will like to know if you are on the luteal phase support?

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gracyaugust: 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=titas Hi, I just realized you cycled with diff. That where I cycled to and just got my positive. Please, talking about the luteal phase support. Thank you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=Gracyaugust post=74635808][/quote]

Huge congratulations dear. So happy for you. Wishing you a healthy and successful journey.

Glad that my posts helped you in anyway.

I am not sure I understand what you mean by Luteal phase support. Is it the medications after transfer you mean?

Keep us updated.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by titas: 10:08am On Jan 11, 2019
Gracyaugust:
[quote author=titas Hi, I just realized you cycled with diff. That where I cycled to and just got my positive. Please, talking about the luteal phase support. Thank you.

Congratulations!!! So happy for you.
Yes I am doing the luteal support but not with Diff. They charge N150k for it. It's too expensive for me. Its just progesterone injection. Please if you can afford it go ahead cos it's necessary.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by titas: 10:23am On Jan 11, 2019
ebonynelly:

Huge congratulations dear. So happy for you. Wishing you a healthy and successful journey.

Glad that my posts helped you in anyway.

I am not sure I understand what you mean by Luteal phase support. Is it the medications after transfer you mean?

Keep us updated.

After you get your positive they start progesterone injections.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by DoubleJ19(f): 11:10am On Jan 11, 2019
Gracyaugust:
congrats mama on ur BFP...may God see you through the next 8months. pls hw much is the cost of ivf in diff hospital cos i really wnt to do my ivf in abuja, tho i hav grabbo in mind
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
Good afternoon mamas ,please who will start or has started ivf this January. Please let's relate.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
titas:

After you get your positive they start progesterone injections.

Is that it?

Am definitely on it, both injection and pessaries and some drugs too.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gracyaugust: 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
[quote author=ebonynelly post=74668612]

Yes, it is. Are you doing it with your hospital? Than you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gracyaugust: 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
[quote author=titas post=74655134] ok, I will do it. Just that the price is honestly too much for just progesterone. Would you mind telling me how much and where you are doing yours, please.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gracyaugust: 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
[quote author=DoubleJ19 post=74657164][/quote] I am not at home at the moment to check the exact amount everything cost. I will update when I get home. But I'm guessing total is 1.4m. (1 .3 million for 3 cycle trial and hundred thousand+ for investigation.)

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by DoubleJ19(f): 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
Gracyaugust:
I am not at home at the moment to check the exact amount everything cost. I will update when I get home. But I'm guessing total is 1.4m. (1 .3 million for 3 cycle trial and hundred thousand+ for investigation.)
ok dear, tnx for the info
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by hope43: 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
onyinyeChristi:
Good afternoon mamas ,please who will start or has started ivf this January. Please let's relate.
mee starting on the 20th of Jan
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2019
[quote author=Gracyaugust post=74669641][/quote]

Yes, I am doing with same hospital I used for ivf.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hi,titas.

How are you doing?
Did you still do your scan yesterday like you said?

Looking out for your update.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by rabluk(f): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2019
ebonynelly:

Is that it?

Am definitely on it, both injection and pessaries and some drugs too.
In addition to the above, a doctor sees and scans you every two weeks to monitor you at diff
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mummy3plets: 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
My period after bin one week late came very scanty, not very red, little tissue like pieces, with too much contraction pain. The contractions are on n off. I went to d hospital and a scan revealed cyst. I was given buscopan injection, tablet n antibiotics. Am still feeling d pain, n d flow is not coming well. Am just confused. Could it be as a result of d stimulation injections? I had a period 6th December without any issues.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ukwealth: 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2019
.Hello friends and lovely families. I know and understand the challenges most families go through when desiring to have baby or children.
But here me,God is the giver of children and He is still giving out children to families and as you are reading this now,it is my prayer that He will grant you your heart desires in JESUS Christ Name.
Psalm 24: Children are heritage from God and the fruit of the womb is her reward. May God reward your family with babies this year in JESUS Christ name. Amen.
Let me share this testimony a sister sent to me on Facebook after praying for her.I decided not to include her name for privacy sake.

Pastor I HV been calling ur no but is not reachable.plz help me to thank Almighty God,the Ancient of days. your prayers really work for me oo.am 1 month preg.plz text ur acc no so that I will sow seed with d little that I have,for God's protection.
Please I would like to believe God with men and women trusting God for children.
Just email me or call my line .
king20034real@yahoo.com
Pastor Uba Kingsley
Port Harcourt,
Rivers State.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gracyaugust: 3:45am On Jan 13, 2019
[quote author=rabluk
Mama titas
Mama ebonynelly, everybody that has gone through this stage please come out.
I have not been able to sleep cos I'm scared. All the symptoms I was having have vanished oh. No more headache,slight neusea, dizziness, tiredness zero Zero symptom sinces the hospital pronounced me pregnant.
Even my breast doesn't feel tender again and my scan day is still intwo weeks time. I don't know if I can survive this till then. I thought the 2ww for pregnancy was the hardest but no, this one here is turture. I'd glading endure mass beating than this. Make uba helep me, abeg.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by rabluk(f): 9:40am On Jan 13, 2019
Gracyaugust:
[quote author=rabluk
Mama titas
I have not been able to sleep cos I'm scared. All the symptoms I was having have vanished oh. No more headache,slight neusea, dizziness, tiredness zero Zero symptom sinces the hospital pronounced me pregnant.
Even my breast doesn't feel tender again and my scan day is still intwo weeks time. I don't know if I can survive this till then. I thought the 2ww for pregnancy was the hardest but no, this one here is turture. I'd glading endure mass beating than this. Make uba helep me, abeg.
I had entirely no symptoms in my first few weeks n everything was fine. Relax sis
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
rabluk:

In addition to the above, a doctor sees and scans you every two weeks to monitor you at diff

The same at my Clinic. I have already had my 1st scan. Waiting for my next one in one week's time.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
Gracyaugust:
[quote author=rabluk
Mama titas

My dear, everyone is different, same as every pregnancy. I would also worry though if I have no symptoms but lack of symptoms doesn't mean there is a problem just like rabluk said, she had none and everything is fine. My symptoms just started around 6 weeks +.
You are not up to that yet. Just enjoy being symptoms free for now cos as soon as it hits you, you would be begging for it to go just as I am right now. It's terrible.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
Mummy3plets:
My period after bin one week late came very scanty, not very red, little tissue like pieces, with too much contraction pain. The contractions are on n off. I went to d hospital and a scan revealed cyst. I was given buscopan injection, tablet n antibiotics. Am still feeling d pain, n d flow is not coming well. Am just confused. Could it be as a result of d stimulation injections? I had a period 6th December without any issues.

I don't really know what could be the cause. It is possible it's the stimulation or not. What did the doctor say?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by hope43: 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
ebonynelly:

The same at my Clinic. I have already had my 1st scan. Waiting for my next one in one week's time.
mama ebonynelly at how many weeks are they scanning you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
hope43:
mama ebonynelly at how many weeks are they scanning you

Every 2 weeks after u test positive.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mommdav(f): 7:39am On Jan 14, 2019
ebonynelly:
PRAISEEEEEEEEE THE LORDDDDDDDDD!!!
OH! MY! GOD!

IT'S A POSITIVE!!!

I am overwhelmed by the good wishes from all of you. I am glad that this forum didn't vanish like it wanted to. The communication and encouragement from here go a long way.

I don't even know where to start. I am still in shock. Could this be me?

6 years and counting.
This is my first ever pregnancy and my first IVF cycle.

It could only be God. To Him be all the glory.

I pray that everyone still believing God for the same testimony will be visited as well. Trust God.

Of the 8 people that did test today, 6 of us had a positive result.

Praying for a safe, healthy and smooth pregnancy and a supernatural childbirth.

My God! Ebonynelly God is indeed wonderful!! Wow!!! Sooo happy for you love. Happy pregnancy to to you darl. Enjoy!

Sorry I have been busy and lazy to sign in.

Wow, testimonies, bfps here and there. Happy pregnancy to all that got their bfps. Please now is not the time to worry or be scared. It a time to enjoy and be happy. So do not allow the devil to steal what God has given you. Pregnancy symptoms or not you are pregnant and that's what matters! Stop worrying for nothing!

Cc: gracyaugust
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mommdav(f): 7:59am On Jan 14, 2019
[quote author=Gracyaugust post=74635808][/quote]

cheesy grin You got your bfp just on the 8th of January and you are worrying yourself sick of not having symptoms!?? shocked Seriously for real??! 99 percent of women do not get symptoms until 7 weeks pregnant. Some don't get symptoms at all.

Just be happy. Take your prenatal vitamins, don't joke with your progesterone and be prayerful.

Register for antenatal right away if you've had challenges getting pregnant or had previouse miscarriage so that you can be monitored. You can also join the pregnancy group on nairaland if you haven't.

Happy and healthy pregnancy to you in Jesus name.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mommdav(f): 8:12am On Jan 14, 2019
ukwealth:
.Hello friends and lovely families. I know and understand the challenges
Let me share this testimony a sister sent to me on Facebook after praying for her.
plz text ur acc no so that I will sow seed with d little that I have
Just email me or call my line .

Ukwealth or whatever you call yourself, people like you are not needed in this group. Please go elsewhere if you don't want greater problem than ttc to come on you if your intention is to defraud women ttcing. Go find your wealth else where and in a genuine way too.

You do not need to announce yourself and ask people to call you or send money to your account if you are a true man of God. If you are led to pray for women trying to conceive then go ahead without announcing!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mommdav(f): 8:35am On Jan 14, 2019
Mummy3plets:

If you are on buserelin, that will definitely cause scanty period. For the cyst you could take apple cider with the mother and unsulfured black strap molasses. If don't have black strap molasses just take apple cider with plenty of water. It works. Take bitter leaf with scent leaf juice on day 1 of next circle to tackle scanty periods an stop before ovulation. It also detoxifies your body.

Please check to be sure you are not pregnant. Take more pt. Repeat scan in a different place.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fusionnest: 9:53am On Jan 14, 2019
bancan:
Has anyone used fusionnest recently? Please share your experiences. Thanks

What do you want to know about Fusionnest? feel free and ask your question
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 10:23am On Jan 14, 2019
Mommdav:

My God! Ebonynelly God is indeed wonderful!! Wow!!! Sooo happy for you love. Happy pregnancy to to you darl. Enjoy!

Sorry I have been busy and lazy to sign in.

Wow, testimonies, bfps here and there. Happy pregnancy to all that got their bfps. Please now is not the time to worry or be scared. It a time to enjoy and be happy. So do not allow the devil to steal what God has given you. Pregnancy symptoms or not you are pregnant and that's what matters! Stop worrying for nothing!

Cc: gracyaugust

Thanks dear and Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (424) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.