Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1277681 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by taurus2604(f): 7:08am On Mar 02, 2019
I wasn't referring to Grabbo there. But Grabbo is very good.
Omojudy:

Not Grabbo?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
aye88:
Goodevening all. Please i need your help. This is actually my first time here. My sister leaves jn the UK and she has been trying to conceive for years now. We adviced her to come and try ivf here in nigeria. Its cheaper and unlike the Uk, most hospitals there wont be willing exceot there is a predominaye medical condition. We used google to get an hospital in lagos, but their charge for everything is about 2million naira. Please can i get suggestions on very good rated options with cheaper cost. Thanms as i await your response.

You can check Kingswill as you just read a review from there above.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MrsEnny: 9:50am On Mar 03, 2019
ebonynelly:

@ebonynelly how are you? Pls i need to ask you some questions. Thanks.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
MrsEnny:

@ebonynelly how are you? Pls i need to ask you some questions. Thanks.

No problem.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MrsEnny: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Good evening mamas.
@ebonynelly and all the sabi mamas pls all the symptoms i was having during the first 2ww av disappeared o. Where did they travel to. I hope everything is fine.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by henmaris: 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
MrsEnny:
Good evening mamas.
@ebonynelly and all the sabi mamas pls all the symptoms i was having during the first 2ww av disappeared o. Where did they travel to. I hope everything is fine.

I'm smiling because this was me exactly a few weeks ago. All my symptoms vanished for a week. I knew it had ended but guess what, baby is right here dancing the last time I saw him/her lol. Ur symptoms will return my dear, its hard not to worry. Even right now, I have on and off days. Some days I don't feel pregnant at all and other days are terrible. Enjoy the symptom free moment. Take this from someone who almost went mad due to symptoms disappearance. I actually concluded that it was over but look at me now, everything is fine.

7 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by gurusubai7(m): 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
HOW TO ATTRACT A GOOD CHILD: TIPS ON CHILD TRAINING:

Of a truth I tell you, almost all the children born into the world are replicas of their fathers and mothers. What does that denote? It means if you are pristine in spirit, your child will be pure in spirit. If you are pristine in flesh, your child will be pure in flesh. On the other hand, however, if you are addicted to alcohol and drugs, your child will come forth into this world with those contamination. Early in life, children must be taught to work and avoid falling into idleness. Teach them to be positive and have great and unshakable faith in the temple of God residing within them, to enable them overcome failure and disease. Make them realize according to their faith, it will be done unto them. Parents are advised not to over task their children, or neither inflict pain upon them.

For more insight visit www.gurudeseyesubai.org
subscribe to our youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd4E-EvdwsDQHdcd_BsAdyw?view_as=subscriber
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MrsEnny: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
henmaris:

I'm smiling because this was me exactly a few weeks ago. All my symptoms vanished for a week. I knew it had ended but guess what, baby is right here dancing the last time I saw him/her lol. Ur symptoms will return my dear, its hard not to worry. Even right now, I have on and off days. Some days I don't feel pregnant at all and other days are terrible. Enjoy the symptom free moment. Take this from someone who almost went mad due to symptoms disappearance. I actually concluded that it was over but look at me now, everything is fine.
Thanks sis for your response. You just revived my hope cos i have been worried. I will keep my hope alive. And i will sure testify to the goodness of God in less than 2weeks.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omofranca(f): 1:44am On Mar 06, 2019
Mommdav:

Big pharmacies like health plus, medplus etc. You can tell us your location so that mamas in your area can share where and how much they got theirs.

Mamas kindly chook mouth for this matter kiss

if u're in Lagos, try NETT pharmacy on Opebi road.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omofranca(f): 1:57am On Mar 06, 2019
Perculiar:
University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan on Thursday commissioned its N200million in vitro fertilization (IVF) centre to provide low-cost IVF services to infertility couples in Nigeria.
UCH”s Chief Medical Director, Professor Temitope Alonge said this centre, which is the biggest in Nigeria, will also be training doctors to provide fertility treatment.
He stated that IVF treatment at the centre will cost less than N750, 000 in contrast to other infertility centres in the country that charge at least N1.5 million
Professor Alonge declared that about that 20 per cent of Nigerian couples are infertile and that the problem had led to many couples suffering in silence and broken homes because they cannot have children.
Nigerian tribune, Friday February 15

This is great! We need more govt. ivf centres.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omofranca(f): 2:04am On Mar 06, 2019
rabluk:

Sorry, she had a failed cycle with another clinic. Not georges

i stand corrected; my apologies!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by aye88: 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
ebonynelly:

Thank you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
MrsEnny:
Good evening mamas.

Well my dear. U have read it all as written by henmaris. Symptoms or not does not affect any outcome. Just enjoy your symptoms free days cos u will soon be singing anoda song... Lol.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
How is Grabbo clinic? Are they fast and efficient etc? Is the crowd there? Does one day suffice to test and book etc? Who has been there please?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Promoseason: 4:27am On Mar 13, 2019
We are suppliers of dry Tigernut (25 custard rubber) and Dabino / Dates 100kg. Our prices are affordable & attractive.

Call: 07058764315
WhatsApp: +2347058764315
Our location: Lagos State, Nigeria
We also make/do delivery.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 13, 2019
Pls can someone leads me to a gynae that can help me , because I have high FSH and lh and most doctor's will just write clomid for you , I have used clomid before and it never stimulate me , my new gynae still gave me clomid and bromergon because of my high prolactin , I want a gynae that will understand me
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mikkywebs(m): 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
100% Neutriceutical for Vigor.
Mekavigor healing powers will shock you.
Tasted and trusted.
Available in major stores nationwide.

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lewisray: 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
Guys, you'll find this helpful...

IVF Treatment Procedures/Process in Nigeria (full procedure)
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mummy3plets: 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
funmima:
Pls can someone leads me to a gynae that can help me , because I have high FSH and lh and most doctor's will just write clomid for you , I have used clomid before and it never stimulate me , my new gynae still gave me clomid and bromergon because of my high prolactin , I want a gynae that will understand me
Where's your location? I know a very good n affordable gynae in Kaduna. With your location, people can give u suitable options.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mummy3plets:

Where's your location? I know a very good n affordable gynae in Kaduna. With your location, people can give u suitable options.

I am in Lagos
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mummy3plets:

You are really helping a soul ma , a depressed and anxious one
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by chisam22(m): 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mumbuk731: 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
ebonynelly:

God is indeed great my dear.
Big congratulations.

Welcome to the fold...

congratulations ma.

Please this is my first time here, i need any good hospital that with good success record for IVF in lagos.

House assist me please.

God bless.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AngelicBola83(f): 7:47am On Mar 17, 2019
Please does anyone know where I can get this injections, preferably in Lagos
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by metaose: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
Good afternoon aos, pls mama's i need this book, it's starts with an egg. u can pls forward it to my mail. marypet2009@gmail. com. thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Comseg(f): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=MrsEnny post=76200789]
Regenesis No.
Kingswill yes[/quoe],

Ok thanks, how was d procedure and how r they
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Comseg(f): 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=MrsEnny post=76230097][/quote]

Thanks for sharing, and congratulations may the Good Lord strengthen u through out the period of pregnancy and beyond In Jesus name, amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fertilewoman: 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
MrsEnny:

I don't understand what u meant by 4wks or 5wks cycle.
I paid 150 for registration and tests and paid 850 for the procedure

this 850k is it just for the procedure or with drugs?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by FIRDAUS3(m): 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
get this property cheap call and whatsapp 08033964348
http://www.triplehrealtor.com/listing.php
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
ebonynelly:

Well my dear. U have read it all as written by henmaris. Symptoms or not does not affect any outcome. Just enjoy your symptoms free days cos u will soon be singing anoda song... Lol.
Dear Ebony nelly,please check your DM.i. am not sure u got my message,if you didnt,just send hi to adeifemum@gmail.com.
please your urgent response is needed.thanks.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
Omojudy:
How is Grabbo clinic? Are they fast and efficient etc? Is the crowd there? Does one day suffice to test and book etc? Who has been there please?

Grabbo Clinic is good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (422) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.