Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1276887 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bunny19: 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
imsettled2:

Thank you ma, but please do you mean I should use the oral tablet as insert? I couldn't get progynova pessary
yes the oral is d same used as insert. Just one tablet morning and one night
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mummy1234: 9:28am On Feb 07, 2022
Good morning lovely people am new here just registered so I can gain access to this wonderful page someone introduced me to and I must confess there's so much wealth of information here can't thank you all enough for making out time to help out may God bless you all richly. Please I was directed here because am considering ivf next month by God's grace tho I have read a lot on this page but I will be grateful if anyone can put me through on the prices for in lagos or anywhere there are good success rates. Fruitful week to everyone
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by imsettled2: 9:49am On Feb 07, 2022
Bunny19:
yes the oral is d same used as insert. Just one tablet morning and one night

Thank you ma.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Timitoyo: 8:26am On Feb 08, 2022
Good Morning ladies... wonderful feeling of hope I got reading this thread since 3am. I couldnt sleep because my result was negative for the 2nd trial. I need help, what next because I am really confused right now. Although I was told to repeat the test on Fri but you the the salty taste of the mouth and drowsiness is no more . Is there still hope or I need just to move on and prepare for another , hopefully in another clinic.

Note: I am 44yrs so used both donor eggs and sperm
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Osoderi(m): 11:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hello house my period started on 31st January, I have a normal and regular period, I don't have any sytoms to know when I am ovulating. pls when is my ovulation day. Thank you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Oyindamolah: 5:41am On Feb 09, 2022
The name of the drug is REVOOBIT. And the number to call if you need it is 09064325229.
If you have any question, feel free to ask.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by nnennachiji(f): 7:15am On Feb 09, 2022
Timitoyo:
Good Morning ladies... wonderful feeling of hope I got reading this thread since 3am. I couldnt sleep because my result was negative for the 2nd trial. I need help, what next because I am really confused right now. Although I was told to repeat the test on Fri but you the the salty taste of the mouth and drowsiness is no more . Is there still hope or I need just to move on and prepare for another , hopefully in another clinic.

Note: I am 44yrs so used both donor eggs and
sperm

Yes there is hope do not give up
What was your lining on day of transfer? Have you tried using prednisone, low dose aspirin and clexane for your transfer. Clexane and prednisone helps with immune issues that can affect implantation
Make sure your doctor investigates for recurrent implantation failure
Because it’s not the egg since it’s from a younger woman.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Timitoyo: 8:15am On Feb 09, 2022
nnennachiji:

Yes there is hope do not give up
What was your lining on day of transfer? Have you tried using prednisone, low dose aspirin and clexane for your transfer. Clexane and prednisone helps with immune issues that can affect implantation
Make sure your doctor investigates for recurrent implantation failure
Because it’s not the egg since it’s from a younger woman.

Good morning and thanks for your reply!

The lining was good 10 something and I was given prednisone which I have been using religiously.
After the 1st one failed, the Dr went through my records and said it shouldnt have . Here I am again cry
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Uririandme: 9:21am On Feb 09, 2022
Timitoyo:

E-hugs to you dear. I understand this feeling because I also had two failed cycles before my success. The clinic I used also makes you repeat the test after a week. I didn't bother repeating the test after the second failure. I reckoned that 14 days post transfer was enough for any positive to show strongly. I just moved on. How many days after transfer did you do the test? Also was it blood or urine test?

My turning point came when I changed clinics. You may want to consider that strongly. If you haven't done hysteroscopy, you may also want to consider that to ensure that there is no obstacle in the walls of your uterus.

Best wishes dear.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Timitoyo: 11:56am On Feb 09, 2022
Uririandme:

E-hugs to you dear. I understand this feeling because I also had two failed cycles before my success. The clinic I used also makes you repeat the test after a week. I didn't bother repeating the test after the second failure. I reckoned that 14 days post transfer was enough for any positive to show strongly. I just moved on. How many days after transfer did you do the test? Also was it blood or urine test?

My turning point came when I changed clinics. You may want to consider that strongly. If you haven't done hysteroscopy, you may also want to consider that to ensure that there is no obstacle in the walls of your uterus.

Best wishes dear.

14days, which was on Monday, I did both blood and urine.

Yes , I want to switch hospital so having gone through the thread I saw 2 highly recommended ones; Primecare & Joje. I will appreciate all guidance henceforth. Thanks so much!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mummy1234: 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
mummy1234
Good day people please I need referrals for a good ivf center in lagos just made up my mind to do it in lagos I just don't know where to go please help
postt=110027679:

Good morning lovely people am new here just registered so I can gain access to this wonderful page someone introduced me to and I must confess there's so much wealth of information here can't thank you all enough for making out time to help out may God bless you all richly. Please I was directed here because am considering ivf next month by God's grace tho I have read a lot on this page but I will be grateful if anyone can put me through on the prices for in lagos or anywhere there are good success rates. Fruitful week to everyone
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by miracletoday: 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
J
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by miracletoday: 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
Protocolbreaker:

Congratulations ma and you shall deliver like the Hebrew women. Kindly share with us what you did differently.
I am sorry, I m just seeing this. It is on the other TTC thread.pls kindly check.I was preparing for my first ivf.
I v had diiferent combinations for ovulation Inductions and implantation .most times multiple eggs will develop,but wont mature, or will mature n won't rupture even with injection.or just no BFP,or faint lines of BFP today and after some days, the lines will go off. So I knew I may have egg issues and/Implantation issues .
Previously I had hormonal balance issues.eg high prolactin attimes,up to 300miu+,pls note no breast discharge, cycle was super regular. I was on dostinex for like 2yrs tho not consistent.d decrease was gradual, but I know it was working.
Other hormonal parameters were OK but on the minimum edge of the range.For IUI, my values were not seen as a problem.
Summary, i took a break from all these drugs n injections.Started with natural remedies.Then went ahead to get mild drugs for just egg booster n implantation
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by miracletoday: 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
Stacydee:

Congratulations mama, may your joy never cease. We rejoice with you and we hope to carry our blessings soonest. Thank you for the encouragement, but what can we do to prepare our bodies for our babies?
WIDD
Early 2021,with d money we had,I wanted an IVF, DH wanted migration.He won.I was so angry.i felt like he lost hope already.we obtained visa.I didn't follow him, I just wanted to escape from the back to back sex,prep my body again n have a backup plan( in case).People said all sorts, but I didn't even care as I was tired of sex with no result n everything. As soon as he left,

1. Started with the ginger, garlic combo, drank that on Mondays to Thursdays for up to 5 weeks
2. chewed Alligator pepper and ginger. 3days on, 2days off, for like 3 weeks. That combo isn't for the faint hearted. The hotness is out of this world. I took that cos I read some testimonies on TTC thread that it cleared their cysts.( I developed cysts while using all those ovulation drugs ). I didn't do test to confirm if it worked, but I felt lighter n less pain in my lower abdomen .
3. Introduced fertility massage( leg,foot and pelvic area) , I wasn't consistent tho ,this I continue for several months.
4. Drank water like punishment esp from midnight till early morning. Included fruits in my daily diet.
5. After stopping garlic ginger combo, I started with the water leaf therapy, every other day for months.just squeeze n drink.later the thing sef they taste like ribena to me( I believe this water leaf is a miracle)
6. While on the waterleaf, I Started vitamins E,b6 bco, Folic,C, ,vitex,ovacare everyday. I stopped d vitex after some days.  Wanted to use to Lenghtn my lutheal phase but the taste was disgusting.
7.Then like 3 months before BFP, I sticked to Ovaboost, b6,and ovacare.
All these prep took 6 months,before joining Dh. When I joined him, I started
8. Gorontula( I heard it s a sex sweetner n wetner, so I was like let me wound this man with sex). At times I will chew, other times, I will soak overnight and drink d slimy water.Well DH testifies my game was hotter sha.
9. Fallodox...fertility supplement, great reviews, bought it from amazon. I research tru all the active ingredients and saw it was worth trying.i started Cd1
9. Started kpekusing from CD2,i usually start from CD6-8before, but I sha wanted to try different things
9.fasting n prayer, Joined halleluyah challenge, carried my bump in faith n praises.
With all these, I was already in contact with someone who can help me with reduced cost ivf.
10. I waited n waited for menses to start at cd25. Waited for like a week to test and VOOM my miracle happened.
Sisters hang on.Your joy is coming this year.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by anniegryn: 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
I am happy for you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Jellos: 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
Timitoyo:

Try Doctor Ese- thepeoples_doctors on Instagram all the best

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
Osoderi:
Hello house pls is there anybody in the UK that have done IVF in the UK and was not very expensive and successful. Kindly advice pls. Thank you
Every ivf done in the Uk is expensive you are best looking at other European places like Greece where their rules is more relaxed and can go over a certain limit.
Uk Fertility treatments for a single range from £7000 as high as £20,000 for a cycle depending which clinic you go to so a clinic like createhealth in Wimbledon will be cheaper than one in Harley street even though they do the same thing.

When you see it advertised as £2,500 like abcivf does it is just to draw you in by the time they add blood tests,medication and Hfea fees too well over £10,000.
Women especially those of colour actually travel from the Uk to Nigeria for treatment not the other way round as it is more personalised.

Good luck on your Journey and i hope i have shown you a bit for light.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mariesio: 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Osoderi(m): 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tutu82:

Every ivf done in the Uk is expensive you are best looking at other European places like Greece where their rules is more relaxed and can go over a certain limit.
Uk Fertility treatments for a single range from £7000 as high as £20,000 for a cycle depending which clinic you go to so a clinic like createhealth in Wimbledon will be cheaper than one in Harley street even though they do the same thing.

When you see it advertised as £2,500 like abcivf does it is just to draw you in by the time they add blood tests,medication and Hfea fees too well over £10,000.
Women especially those of colour actually travel from the Uk to Nigeria for treatment not the other way round as it is more personalised.

Good luck on your Journey and i hope i have shown you a bit for light.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 3greatnations: 10:25am On Feb 11, 2022
Please can someone kindly help me with phone number for Primecare and fertilaid.thank you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
3greatnations:
Please can someone kindly help me with phone number for Primecare and fertilaid.thank you
Dr Ese primecare-+234 703 970 6610
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by nnennachiji(f): 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
3greatnations:

Dr shaibu fertiaid +234 803 595 9550
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 3greatnations: 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
Tutu82:

Dr Ese primecare-+234 703 970 6610

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 3greatnations: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
nnennachiji:

Thank you so much
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ehinomen25: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
nnennachiji:

How much does fertile aid charge for ivf ?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MikeMichel: 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
Hi Mamas,

I am in between picking an hospital for my ivf ' Prime care and Fertilaid .
Have spoken to both of them and seems they know their onions.

But your recommendations and proms can also help me with the final selection.

Travelling down from the southwest Oyo state.

This is the second IVF journey after failed iui and ivf from Ayomide Osogbo without a cogent reason for failure.

Thank you mamas.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by nnennachiji(f): 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
ehinomen25:

How much does fertile aid charge for ivf ?

When I called to ask, he told me 1.9m
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Timitoyo: 8:34am On Feb 13, 2022
MikeMichel:
Hi Mamas,

This is the second IVF journey after failed iui and ivf from Ayomide Osogbo without a cogent reason for failure.

Thank you mamas.

Hello, can you send me a DM pls? Am currently in the same situation, can we rub minds? ... Let me know when seen so as to modify this post. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mommajojem: 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mama why don't you try paramount in Ondo, they are very good. I know 3 people that did ivf with them and was successful, one even had quadruplets. Ayomide don chop belleful, I did 2 iui cycles that failed and they don't show any empathy, all they care about is money.

MikeMichel:
Hi Mamas,

Thank you mamas.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 3greatnations: 9:53am On Feb 14, 2022
nnennachiji:

When I called to ask, he told me 1.9m
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by nnennachiji(f): 6:07am On Feb 15, 2022
3greatnations:

Please do they accept external surrogates and donors
I didn’t ask about that since am going to carry my babies myself.
Why don’t you call him and find out but I was told own egg stimulation with donor egg add on is about 3.7m

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (422) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.