Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1279507 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mayor999: 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
lilianngozi:
check pf medical in Lagos he is good, . Dr Ese and joje abebe in Abuja is also very good
Please mamas i need Dr Omisakin PF medical reachable phone number for a procedure kindly assist
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
Goldie16:

Blendy77 is really one of the best moms in the TTC thread. Right from over 10 years ago when she was going through her several failed ivf cycles until she gave birth to her children, she still never abandoned this thread. Despite that God has answered her, she still takes her time out to answer TTC moms and I believe her passion runs deep because she was once in the same shoe. I'm sure that nairaland doesn't pay her to respond.

So sorry, if you misunderstood her point or body language. But even if everyone ignores your post, she's very likely to ease your anxiety by offering some kind of response.
I apologise on her behalf. I believe she meant no harm.
May God answer every prayers for babies

grin grin grin I don kuku rest from the group make I Face my foundation till I saw a mention from u. Thks for apologising on my behalf but truly no need to stress yoursef, they are free to think what they want if after 13yrs of being in this group i still peep from time to time to answer ttc related questions that I have knowlege of. Am just seeing lots of unanswered questions on this page alone and was expecting those calling and tagging me names to come to their aid and answer them. God will see all ttc mums thru. Thks once again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mayor999: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2023
Please mamas i need Dr Omisakin PF medical reachable phone number for a procedure kindly assist
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by bimkas(f): 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
mayor999:

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by solarview(m): 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2023
Please who knows what this scan result means. 25days late period, with negative pregnancy test last week Monday.

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mayor999: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
bimkas:

Thanks dear sister
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by miraclebabyamen: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2023
solarview:
Please who knows what this scan result means. 25days late period, with negative pregnancy test last week Monday.

The conclusion states that there is a possibility of pregnancy due to the thickened lining of the uterus. You are advised to do another scan in 2 weeks for confirmation.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by miraclebabyamen: 11:21am On Oct 24, 2023
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by miraclebabyamen: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2023
[quote author=miraclebabyamen post

Thank you.[/quote]
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by miraclebabyamen: 11:25am On Oct 24, 2023
[quote author=miraclebabyamen post=126584958][/quote]
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by solarview(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2023
miraclebabyamen:

The conclusion states that there is a possibility of pregnancy due to the thickened lining of the uterus. You are advised to do another scan in 2 weeks for confirmation.

Thanks for the reply, God bless you ma

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by miracle1997: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
solarview:

Thanks for the reply, God bless you ma
Did u use estrogen?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by solarview(m): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
miracle1997:

Did u use estrogen?

No ma, how does that work please
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Tripletsmama: 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
[quote author=miraclebabyamen post=126584958][/quote] how much for the ubiquinol plus 200mg? I am interested in buying. Thank you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Tripletsmama: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hello house, please where can I buy Fh pro for women? Thank you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by dd12345: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
TTC
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Tripletsmama: 9:38am On Oct 25, 2023
nnennachiji:
If you are 40 and above and taking supplements to help with egg quality also consider taking hormones like HGH for example Omnitrope. It has helped a lot of people with number of eggs retrieved and egg quality too.
Usually start about 8 weeks before stimulation and continue during stimulation
hi ma’am, is it okay to pm you? Thank you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by miraclebabyamen: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2023
Tripletsmama:
Hello house, please where can I buy Fh pro for women? Thank you
Check your mail ma
Tripletsmama:
how much for the ubiquinol plus 200mg? I am interested in buying. Thank you
Check you mail ma
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Osoderi(m): 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
pls is there anybody that has used
Intralipids 20% w/v 500mls x 3 bags for IVF and it was successful. pls what are the benefits of using it. Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by TinaJoe(f): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
[quote author
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by TinaJoe(f): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
[quote author=TinaJoe post=126698881]

Good day Mama's.pls help a sister cos I'm loosing it already. I did diagnostic laparoscopy and hysteroscopy. And after the procedure, doctor recommended laparoscopic adhesiolysis and endometrial ablation to sort out the problems they found it..but the price they gave us to too much. He is it will cost us 1millon naira and drugs are not included the the money. Pls anybody that know a good,God fearing and affordable doctor that can handle this should help me out. I stay in the east but I can come to another state if the price is fair. Haven't been my self since. Blendy77 and other Sabi Mama's pls do not read and pass.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by hartson(m): 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
Here
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2023
[quote author=TinaJoe post=126698886][/quote]

The Doctor I kno a lot of my members used for this procedure charged 250k b4 subsidy. I don't kno their current rate as at today but Google Dr Omishakin of PF medical surulere, Lagos. Another person said she did hysteroscopy in ph for 100k but not sure adesiolysis is involved. PF medical is at surulere lagos. Check for their address n contact online as I don't have it handy but he seem to be one of the cheapest in this axis. All d best

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by TinaJoe(f): 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2023
Blendy77:

The Doctor I kno a lot of my members used for this procedure charged 250k b4 subsidy. I don't kno their current rate as at today but Google Dr Omishakin of PF medical surulere, Lagos. Another person said she did hysteroscopy in ph for 100k but not sure adesiolysis is involved. PF medical is at surulere lagos. Check for their address n contact online as I don't have it handy but he seem to be one of the cheapest in this axis. All d best

Tanx blendy. Pls I sent you an email.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mummy4life1: 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
My people,

How na dey....

I decided to check on everyone. Love you all

Please, don't be discouraged. Keep believing and keep trying.

Make sure you follow the procedures before you start the IVF. Plan to embark on another one hopefully next year after my boy clock 4years.

If you're just joining, try and read through the information posted here. You will see alot that you can learn one or two things.

I remember, someone from here created WhatsApp group and the admin was doing as if she's the God that gives children because I was told she created the group to help waiting mothers by getting discount, I tried several times but she didn't add me due to the reasons known to her. I try to go through all the information posted here and it came out successful. So my lovely sisters, try and go through all the information posted and do your findings when ever you visit the hospital for the IVF treatment, don't just believe only what someone is saying here. Do your findings too and go through testimonies on how others got the results.

If you remember my story, I was having two ovaries but one was mistakenly cut off during fibroid operation. So, I only did IVf with one ovary.

I prayed that, the way God disappointed all my mockers through the IVF with one egg and one ovary. Same God will do yours too. Love you all.

14 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by TinaJoe(f): 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
Perculiar:
Cyview@gmail.com will give my number via email

quote author=mimitoosh post=115258025]

Wow,thank you so much and to think PF MEDICCAL CENTER is my next option after hearing so much of how good he is,chai,you see this God eh,all indication has been pointing me to Dr Omishaki of PF.

Please sis,can you drop your email or number so I can contact you if you don't mind.
@ peculiar I noticed you used PF medicals for ur IVF pls I sent you an email.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 5:24am On Nov 01, 2023
TinaJoe:

Tanx blendy. Pls I sent you an email.

Seen and replied. Sorry for the late response
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by beesan(f): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2023
Blendy77:

Please Blendy help me with this, if one has done laparascopy for investigation is there any need for hysteroscopy again?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
beesan:

Please Blendy help me with this, if one has done laparascopy for investigation is there any need for hysteroscopy again?

They are 2 different tests. Hysteroscopy that I kno checks the interior walls of the uterus for stuff like adhesions, polys, endometriosis, adeniomiosis etc with a view to correcting abnormalities. Drs recommend hysteroscopy most types after several failed ivf to see if there are issues with the tubes while laparoscopy checks the external areas of the womb like ovaries, tubes for blockage etc. Primecare just sent us a message sef that from January all ivf procedures must be accompanied by hysteroscopy results. If u hav done laparoscopy b4 and ur Dr is recommending hysteroscopy, close eye and do it especially if u hav had a failed ivf b4. Its just to increase ur chances. Although many times they don't find anythg from experience Cos scan also picks some of these abnormalities. Good thg about hysteroscopy is it can also be used as a corrective measure if somethg is found unlike scan

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2023
Just saw these remaining Serrapeptase I assisted my people to buy from the US. Still going at old dollar rate of 27k. Expiring 2025 Anyone interested holla me @ ruonar2000@yahoo.com

Both taken please. Thks to all who reached out

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by TAUdo: 4:29am On Nov 06, 2023
Hi everyone, please I will like to know how one can cope with Work when one is on an IVF journey. Will I need to take some weeks or months off work?

I am 41 years old, this will be my first time and I pray to God it will be a successful ivf

I intend to start the process in February 2024 so that I can be mentally prepared however, I have been wondering if I will need to take some weeks leave or months leave off work.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by JadeWilliam(f): 10:24am On Nov 06, 2023
Blendy77:

grin grin grin I don kuku rest from the group make I Face my foundation till I saw a mention from u. Thks for apologising on my behalf but truly no need to stress yoursef, they are free to think what they want if after 13yrs of being in this group i still peep from time to time to answer ttc related questions that I have knowlege of. Am just seeing lots of unanswered questions on this page alone and was expecting those calling and tagging me names to come to their aid and answer them. God will see all ttc mums thru. Thks once again
What does ur foundation do? Like what type do u have?

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.