Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1280280 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by JadeWilliam(f): 12:12am On Nov 19, 2023
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by JadeWilliam(f): 12:12am On Nov 19, 2023
Blendy77:

Its still centred around helping women conceive
Wow!! Do u have a website!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Damilolly(f): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2023
Amen and you too.

Mayfufu27:

I am sorry if you got offend by my responds. I never meant it the way you are taking it. It was an harmlessness write up.May God meet us all at the point of our needs. Peace be on unto you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Damilolly(f): 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2023
Will be useful to know what expertise or equipment justifies their price apart from others things that don't add to success rates.

miracle1997:

Well maybe packaging, and probably expertise
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Beautifulsenora: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2023
Hello Everyone, I ran an ultrasound and the result..
It was detected that there is a subserosal fibriod on the left side of the uterus measuring 1.4cm in size, another one on the right side intramural in location measuring 1.8cm, this one is seen approaching the submicosal surface of the uterus and there is mild changes of adenomyosis. My doctor isn't available to analyze the result for me

I want to undergo ivf soon and was wondering if these things can hinder the success of the ivf, @blendy77, towerofgrace . Also if anyone has had a successful ivf with fibriod and all.

Thank you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mayfufu27: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
Beautifulsenora:
It was detected that there is a subserosal fibriod on the left side of the uterus measuring 1.4cm in size, another one on the right side intramural in location measuring 1.8cm, this one is seen approaching the submicosal surface of the uterus and there is mild changes of adenomyosis. My doctor isn't available to analyze the result for me

I want to undergo ivf soon and was wondering if these things can hinder the success of the ivf, @blendy77, towerofgrace . Also if anyone has had a successful ivf with fibriod and all.

Thank you

I had a successful ivf with fibroids but according to my doctor the fibroids is not any where close to my uterus and it's not big.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Beautifulsenora: 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
Mayfufu27:

I had a successful ivf with fibroids but according to my doctor the fibroids is not any where close to my uterus and it's not big.

This is good news. Happy for you. Did you know the size of the fibriods?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by apogyizi(f): 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2023
Beautifulsenora:

Thank you

The adenomyosis is the concern here, if you ask me. Those sizes of fibroids and the location is just not much to worry about.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Beautifulsenora: 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
[quote author=apogyizi post=127090440]

The adenomyosis is the concern here, if you ask me. Those sizes of fibroids and the location is just not much to worry about.[/quote

Thank you. I honestly don't understand what Adenomyosis means. I have read a lot about it but still don't understand it fully. Could you explain please.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Kimzybabe34: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2023
[quote author=Beautifulsenora post=127092375][/quote]
All supplement available for sell:
1000mg uniquinol Cq10
Serrapeptase 240000iu
Intralipid infusion
Call 08088234249
Or
Click the link below to order
https://elirazstores.carrd.co/
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Damilolly(f): 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2023
Mummy4life1:
I login into the email occasionally sis

Do you remember the clinic Archy (Priscilla) used in Abuja?
I know she used Androcare in Lagos before she got her BFP in Abuja.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Damilolly(f): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2023
47FineGal:
What shall I say unto the Lord, all i have to say is thank you Lord.
After five years of marriage with pcos and bilateral varicosele male factor. After several failed fertility treatments, iui. We did Ivf last month and for the first time ever, my pregnancy home test result is a BFP. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Praise praise the Lord.
I pray that God remembers all of us waiting on him for this blessing.

Congratulations again! Androcare seems to be good for male factor. Will be interested in hearing people's expereinces.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Damilolly(f): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2023
Beautifulsenora:

Thank you
These don't seem of much concern.

I had a saline hystersonogram and it showed a 2.5cm subserous fibroid 11% in the cavity. Some docs say it's minute and is of no effect other say, well it might help to remove it. However, there's the risk of scaring when tampering with the uterus. Interested in other's thoughts.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Beautifulsenora: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2023
Damilolly:

These don't seem of much concern.

I had a saline hystersonogram and it showed a 2.5cm subserous fibroid 11% in the cavity. Some docs say it's minute and is of no effect other say, well it might help to remove it. However, there's the risk of scaring when tampering with the uterus. Interested in other's thoughts.
Thank you so much
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 7:18am On Nov 27, 2023
JadeWilliam:

Wow!! Do u have a website!

So sorry for the late response, been busy planning our end of year hang out so havent checked this page in a while. We do not hav a website yet, we started as a BBM group, later moved to whatsapp and now telegram cos of space. We registered as an NGO last year. Our Facebook name is fruitful Babes.
This is just us in Lag, over 300 women in Lagos alone but we have members scattered nationwide, and even dispora all hav subgroups where we all gather and unwind at d end of the year.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2023
Beautifulsenora:

Thank you

The fibroid size doesn't look that big but atimes location matters especially the one in the womb. Talk to ur Doc, especially the one you are doing the IVF with. The Dr Ese we get most of our results with most times will ask you to remove or at least give lupron or zoladex for a while to reduce the adenomyosis. Fibroid removal atimes is not just for getting positive results but the discomfort and pains of carrying pregnancy with it is why most Drs advise removal especially if u are pregnant with multiples.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Beautifulsenora: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
Blendy77:

The fibroid size doesn't look that big but atimes location matters especially the one in the womb. Talk to ur Doc, especially the one you are doing the IVF with. The Dr Ese we get most of our results with most times will ask you to remove or at least give lupron or zoladex for a while to reduce the adenomyosis. Fibroid removal atimes is not just for getting positive results but the discomfort and pains of carrying pregnancy with it is why most Drs advise removal especially if u are pregnant with multiples.
Thank you so much
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Damilolly(f): 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
Timitoyo:

Congrats dear, I tap into this : 2 failed cycles behind me a successful one before me wink
Can I PM you please? Not sure how PMs work.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Timitoyo: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
Damilolly:

Can I PM you please? Not sure how PMs work.

Yes you can
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MineMK(f): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
Damilolly:
I hardly hear about them. What is their price much higher than others?

Because they do 2 cycles. If the first one is successful then Goodluck and no! they won't refund and if otherwise, they do the 2nd time and you do not have to pay. But they are very detailed. Its about their success rate to them not the money. Wishing you Goodluck🙏🫂

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Birdsky: 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2023
Hello everyone please is it possible to get a positive home based urine test and negative blood test ?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by DoubleeT: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2023
Blendy77:

@Blendy, I sent a pm pls
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by eseh1(f): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2023
Good afternoon, pls can someone assist me with the contact details of Dr. Ese of Prime care Abuja
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by eseh1(f): 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2023
Hello blendy, pls assist me with DR. Ese phone number.
Blendy77:

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2023
eseh1:
Hello blendy, pls assist me with DR. Ese phone number.

Dr Ese 07039706610
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2023
DoubleeT:

@Blendy, I sent a pm pls

Responded.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by eseh1(f): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2023
Thanks alot
Blendy77:

Dr Ese 07039706610
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Timitoyo: 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2023
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by eseh1(f): 8:29am On Nov 29, 2023
Please im just curious, i have been calling Dr Ese
he is not picking up. Please is there another medium of reaching out to him, does he prefer messages, chats, email?
Blendy77:

Dr Ese 07039706610
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2023
eseh1:
Please im just curious, i have been calling Dr Ese
he is not picking up. Please is there another medium of reaching out to him, does he prefer messages, chats, email?

Send WhatsApp message, he will respond when busy. Depending on reason u are calling, u can also reach his staff Joy 07039673757
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by awsseventeen: 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
Hello beautiful mamas please assist to interprete this hormonal profile test , it was taken on day 2 of menstruation.

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Yinkuss04: 9:17am On Dec 01, 2023
Hello everyone, please I am very new to this experience and I am at the research stage for IVF process in Lagos. I need guidance with fertility centres in Lagos with good success rate that is cost friendly also. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.