Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,430 members, 7,864,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1294464 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (424) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2014
@wonyi , favoured mum and mumof4 sent with hands anointed by Daddy Adeboye. Receive and be blessed!

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
olubankemi: Mumof4, you are blessed already. God saw your faith. I also mentioned you in my prayers.

@LadyG and itissettled, am sure you call experienced the awesome presence of the Most High. It was awesome.

Thank God we partook in the special ministration.
Hmmmm! @ Olubankemi Amen! We thank God forever, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MumOf4: 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
Olubankemi, I'm overwhelmed by d show of love. God has settled your own case beyond your wildest dreams. Thanks! smiley

LadyGuinivere, God bless you! Let me go and open my mail , tuck in under d covers (and on my knees) and read it. Thanks. smiley
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Oluwatise2: 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
AmatuRahman: Please join me in praising God as He has blessed me with a son after 5yrs of marriage. I pray that God will answer the prayers of my other sisters sooner than they expect by God's grace. Amen
. Congrats my sister! May almighty God bless the baby. Am so happy for you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
LadyGuinivere: @wonyi , favoured mum and mumof4 sent with hands anointed by Daddy Adeboye. Receive and be blessed!

Amen.thanks but I haven't received it.I checked inbox n spam.please here is my email unique_ella@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
wonyi:

Amen.thanks but I haven't received it.I checked inbox n spam.please here is my email unique_ella@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Resent sis
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
LadyGuinivere:
Resent sis

Received.thanks n I really appreciate
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AwesomeGod123: 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
@LadyGuinivere,pls I need an e-copy of the book. it is well with u.
@ all,God will perfect all that concerns us.He is still in the business of doing good. last Sunday I witness the naming of Triplet after 13 years of waiting,He is God our restorer,He is 2faithful 2fail. it is well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by schoolwebng: 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
9 Things you Dont Know That Could Damage/Kill Your Brain

The brain is affected by factors we don’t always look into in our daily lives-9 things that kill your brain. Everything from the food we eat, the little bad habits we’ve formed over the years, and extent to which we use the brain: all these factors play a role in the development of our mental power, sometimes boosting our intelligence and sometimes lowering it. Certain habits have been known to lower intelligence by killing brain cells or promoting mental stagnation but luckily you can learn how not to destroy your most vital organ by avoiding these bad habits.

In order to experience a heightened state of brain function, make sure you avoid habits that inhibit mental health and learn new ways to promote brain function. Any positive change is sure to reflect in you regardless of how many bad habits you have; so start by learning what kills your brain....
Read More: http://www.schoolwebng.com/health/9-things-dont-know-damagehkill-brain/

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
AwesomeGod123: @LadyGuinivere,pls I need an e-copy of the book. it is well with u.
@ all,God will perfect all that concerns us.He is still in the business of doing good. last Sunday I witness the naming of Triplet after 13 years of waiting,He is God our restorer,He is 2faithful 2fail. it is well.
No email addy
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by rezzy: 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
@LadyGuinivere Pls, i need the e-copy of supernatural childbirth. Thanks in advance.
Joyrezzy@gmail.com.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 12:19am On Sep 09, 2014
rezzy: @LadyGuinivere Pls, i need the e-copy of supernatural childbirth. Thanks in advance.
Joyrezzy@gmail.com.
Sent!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by rezzy: 3:50am On Sep 09, 2014
LadyGuinivere:
Sent!

Seen. Thanks and God bless
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by everfaithfulGod(f): 6:14am On Sep 09, 2014
Fruitful Mum in the house. Great job u are all doing here. May God crown our fruitful effort.
I am a silent reader and ive benefited alot.thanks to all keeping the thead alive.
@LadyGuinivere kindly forward a copy of the book to deebesteventmanagement@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 6:38am On Sep 09, 2014
everfaithfulGod: .
@LadyGuinivere kindly forward a copy of the book to deebesteventmanagement@gmail.com
thanks
Sent
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MumOf4: 6:39am On Sep 09, 2014
Hello everyone.
I'm reading "Supernatural Childbirth" by Jackie Mize, an e-copy kindly sent to me by LadyGuinivere ( thanks a bunch!). Also "When God Speaks" by Brother Gbile Akanni ( the hard copy lent to me by my ever-supportive sister, God bless her!).
These two books and my bible are sustaining me in my 2WW.
God's word concerning we expectant mommies in Gen 1:28, Deut 28:4,11, Mal3:11 and many other verses, will not return to Him void but shall prosper in the thing which He sent it, Isa 55:11.
Have a great day!
Mumof4

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 7:37am On Sep 09, 2014
MumOf4: Hello everyone.
I'm reading "Supernatural Childbirth" by Jackie Mize, an e-copy kindly sent to me by LadyGuinivere ( thanks a bunch!). Also "When God Speaks" by Brother Gbile Akanni ( the hard copy lent to me by my ever-supportive sister, God bless her!).
These two books and my bible are sustaining me in my 2WW.
God's word concerning we expectant mommies in Gen 1:28, Deut 28:4,11, Mal3:11 and many other verses, will not return to Him void but shall prosper in the thing which He sent it, Isa 55:11.

Have a great day!
Mumof4

Good news shall be ur portion v soon IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lauracares: 7:53am On Sep 09, 2014
Good morning beautiful mamas n papas...Jus a brief update on my last IUI...it's was BFN ...moving on to another cycle of IUI, this will be the fifth one though the first three was a scam, the doctor never did anything, he was collecting our money n deceiving us but I knw God ll reward him....so back to this month IUI, my hubby insisted we try again,he is so in need of a baby(babies)...so confused,dnt knw wat to pray again,all I am asking now is the help n mercy of God...it is well...May God hasten his word n answer us soon.amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gr8fulHeart(f): 8:50am On Sep 09, 2014
@ladyg, pls cn I hv a copy of the book too. Bless ur kind heart.
******@gmail.com
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MelsMum(f): 9:29am On Sep 09, 2014
My dear sisters gdmorning, please anyone that has recived the e-book supernatural childbirth
Should please send to me . Here is my email addy melsmum2@gmail.com . God bless you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 10:22am On Sep 09, 2014
lauracares: Good morning beautiful mamas n papas...Jus a brief update on my last IUI...it's was BFN ...moving on to another cycle of IUI, this will be the fifth one though the first three was a scam, the doctor never did anything, he was collecting our money n deceiving us but I knw God ll reward him....so back to this month IUI, my hubby insisted we try again,he is so in need of a baby(babies)...so confused,dnt knw wat to pray again,all I am asking now is the help n mercy of God...it is well...May God hasten his word n answer us soon.amen

Wats ur diagnosis?
Ds because IUI mighyt not be too best 4 u
Maybe u shld try ivf now as all ds iuis put together don pay for 1 cycle o
Abi how u see am?
I neva tried for iui cos my tubes were diagonised as
n llllot blocked even though ve gotten pregnant twice b4 d myomectomy dat blocked my tubes
I am just moving straight to ivf cos its motre reasonable in my condition
But I known u ll soon be a mother of as many children as you want including d rest of us IJN
Cheer up its well
Amen

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 10:28am On Sep 09, 2014
LadyGuinivere:
Sent

Lady G!
Thanks for not being tired of sending ds book
I had an amazing time in d Redemption camp....with dh
God bless you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2014
Godmercies:

Wats ur diagnosis?
Abi how u see am?
n llllot blocked even though ve gotten pregnant twice b4 d myomectomy dat blocked my tubes
But I known u ll soon be a mother of as many children as you want including d rest of us IJN
Cheer up its well
Amen

Sorry 4 d bad spelling o
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lauracares: 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Godmercies:
Wats ur diagnosis?
Abi how u see am?
Cheer up its well
Amen
Godmercies, tx sis...I actually asked n suggested it to our doc but he said he has made the right choice for us,dat since I dnt v any issues conceiving jus dh fluid that IUI is best for us ,secondly dh is scared of d amount for Ivf but I ll discuss with him wen he gets back....d money for numerous IUI's don reach Ivf as u talk am o....tx for d prayers ...wishing all of us a very BFP soon soon.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by bebedlolo: 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
Pls kindly send me the ebook ladyG. My email is ogebebe@gmail.com
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
@meismum and gratefulheart one copy of Jackie Mize's Supernatural childbirth, sent.

@ God's Mercies, thank you o! I can't be tired. Freely was I blest by a fellow sister, so freely will I keep on sending. One who hasn't gone thru this TTC business will not understand lai lai! But it will end in praise. Unto camp eh! It was amazing. You for see me o grinning like a cat as I hear Baba Adeboye talk about the special ministration.

@mumof4 it will end in praise! BFP in Jesus name. Hoping to join u soon. Did my baseline and have started building uterine lining for FET

@Lauracares, serzly eh, e go better to save up all the iui money o and wait and do ivf/icsi. I'm always wary about that iui. But discuss with oga

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
bebedlolo: Pls kindly send me the ebook ladyG. My email is ogebebe@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MelsMum(f): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
@LadyG thanks a lot sis. I've received it. May God never get weary of blessing you dear, straight from my heart i appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
MelsMum: @LadyG thanks a lot sis. I've received it. May God never get weary of blessing you dear, straight from my heart i appreciate.
Amii o! Amen o! Ase o! Ise o!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by nukky77(f): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
pls LadyG kindly send me the ebook, my Email is ucheaka83@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
nukky77: pls LadyG kindly send me the ebook, my Email is ucheaka83@yahoo.com
Sent

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (424) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.