Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,890 members, 7,824,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University (44097 Views)

Nigerian Student Ifeoma Amuche Emerges As Best Graduate At University, China / Pasuma’s Son, Jibola, Graduates As Best Student In US School / Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by onuman: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2023

Bravado at its peak. CHINESE??
It's 50 years of Quota System to admit people to fed government education institutions in Nigeria.
The Igbos deliberately disadvantaged by Quota System took to going abroad at higher cost to get education.
How far for those who the Quota System favored in Nigeria?
It's like selecting who presides over Nigeria since 1999, excluding the Igbo.
How far has Nigeria gone since 1999 presidential election when Alex Ekwueme was sidelined from the PDP he formed?
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by ufuosman(m): 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
Wow
Keep making 🇳🇬 proud
Congratulations 🎈
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by juman(m): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
Most people that I met that went to russia to study, they can speak russian well.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
Absuchat:
shocked
Bia Op respect your age oo... She is a Biafran not a Nigerian

No de carry anoda person achievement brag. The lady in question said she did it for her country, Nigeria nd her town nd u're here with ur tribal bigotry
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by juman(m): 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
Quota system dey in many countries of the world.
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by 001Lagos: 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
Igbo amake

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Ate247(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lifetime2:
Congratulations baby girl, may you be a blessing to your family and to Nigerians at large. Amen

Being the best in a country where their population runs into billions is not garri and moi-moi. China is populated by about 1.5 Billion people and an Igbo Amazon came out on top of all their children. Truly, IGBO AMAKA!!!
must you bring tribe to this. We are the problem to our country stagnation, not just bad leaders.
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Terrahawk: 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
Hahahaha, don't forget, the igbos developed China, 🤣😂
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Ebubu7: 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
What will she do with the degree undecided
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by 001Lagos: 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ndigbo are proud of you our daughter

You've really made Ndigbo proud .

Helinues, what have you ever done to make your region proud ?

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by EducasionMe(m): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
What was her say?

I was hear chi chun yan
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Emily22(m): 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
Shalommy:
All the best graduating students here and there are all female, and what are the male doing? Chaii..

So you did not see MC OLUOMO'S SON

grin grin grin
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Nwaotu10(m): 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
IGBO grin
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Lukuluku69(m): 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
Congratulations to her.

To master a Language no be beans. She even speak it fluently. Wow!

Subtly the Chinkos are also wielding their Soft Power over us.

I am sure Africans we get their someday. May be not in my time but definitely one day.
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Omoapena(m): 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
Being multi lingua means smartness, her brain is still very fresh without WAHALA

Nigeria is proud of you...

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by VikingKing: 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ate247:
must you bring tribe to this. We are the problem to our country stagnation, not just bad leaders.

You must be stupid! Didn't you see where that commenter hailed her as a Nigerian? Is it wrong to extol the virtues of one's tribe while congratulating her and Nigerians at the same time? I've gone through your comments, I haven't seen you condemning people who use tribal slurs here daily, it's the person that didn't use it that you're describing as the problem. You're your own problem. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by EMMARNUEL: 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
Shalommy:
All the best graduating students here and there are all female, and what are the male doing? Chaii..
The fact that the post looks confusing to you makes you look stupid...
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by onuman: 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
Danisaint112:
While one broke record here in Nigeria another broke record on the global stage and clinged the win for Nigeria and would no longer be regarded as a Biafran or an IPOB terrorist. Funny smiley

Have you all noticed that when a Yoruba does something great an Igbo person will do same and almost immediately and most times even greater.

As if our destiny is intertwined.

Igbos and Yorubas keep making us proud.

Sometimes I will begin to wonder why the region that have clinged power for so long isn't in this race of mass success and global positive representation despite posing as the region with the highest population.

I'm proud to be from this great tribe (Igbo) and I'm working very hard to make my people proud too with my own invention.

If there is second coming I still want to be Igbo man.

Igbo Amaka!

Igbo?
In 2023, God/Allah wanted to change Nigeria 🇳🇬 for better.
He placed Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso as presidential canndidates of three foremost political parties. He also placed Obi the Igbo as presidential candidate.
Even a kid would know that Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso shared the votes of their particular religious constituency, and made Obi win the presidential election with a wide margin, after APC went for Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket.
Mahmood Yakubu noticed earlier that Obi was leading and his INEC disabled the system for electronic transmission of presidential vote results. Mahmoud pronounced Tinubu winner. The rest is history.
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by 1972xy: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
upower123:
Wonderful.. Nigeria is great nation with bad leadership
Now we have a leader !
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by vickydevoka(m): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:

This table you wanna shake abeg make istep down first before you begin to shake am

Chaiiiiii
I de fear girls way sabi book
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by bigcasava1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBv8CIHkgzc

Nigerian who emerged best graduating student at a Chinese University gives her graduation speech in chinese.

She was selected amongst 9500 other graduates to give the speech on their behalf.

Take a listen!!! (English in Subtitle)

#wetindeyhappentv
Igbo Amaka, let's protect and preserve our lines. We can't afford to contaminate anymore.
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
As a Yoruba Muslim man wey I be from Ogbomosho, this great news about this Igbo lady dey give us high blood pressure, God please deliver us from the spirit of jealousies against the great people of Biafra land, see the page na only 3 pages just because na good news coming from the East, if na bad news naw, me and my fellow Yoruba haters go flood everywhere reached 25 pages within 30 seconds with our hatred comments, Tinubu is a bastardized criminal

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Danisaint112(m): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
onuman:

Igbo?
In 2023, God/Allah wanted to change Nigeria 🇳🇬 for better.
He placed Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso as presidential canndidates of three foremost political parties. He also placed Obi the Igbo as presidential candidate.
Even a kid would know that Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso shared the votes of their particular religious constituency, and made Obi win the presidential election with a wide margin, after APC went for Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket.
Mahmood Yakubu noticed earlier that Obi was leading and his INEC disabled the system for electronic transmission of presidential vote results. Mahmoud pronounced Tinubu winner. The rest is history.

We know all this and that is why we have swore to restore PO's mandate with him.

It's Peter Obi or nothing. The hail Tinubu and easily spread cheap propaganda because baba go slow really made everything look ridiculous.

We all know that if had been declared winner the speed he would be using to operate and repair critical issues would be marvelous.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by OmoOshodi(m): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
Mandarin
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Osidazz19: 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2023
PussyKing:
Tinubu is dull
If he's proactive he would invited this girl and honor her undecided
IPOB brain.
Cheenedu can't speak Yoruba and doesn't think in Yoruba but the IPOB terrorist monkey wants to Govern a Yoruba state. Asinine fool.
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by profmallor: 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
Simply Beautiful. Congratulations
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
Brilliant girl
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by kestolove95(m): 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
Can never be iyamiri
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
Osidazz19:

IPOB brain.
Cheenedu can't speak Yoruba and doesn't think in Yoruba but the IPOB terrorist monkey wants to Govern a Yoruba state. Asinine fool.

See what I was talking about as a Yoruba Muslim man from Ogbomosho, see this my fellow Yoruba Muslim man like me displaying his hatred against the great people of Igbo land just because their sister is making them proud outside Igbo land, this my younger An*mal brother in human flesh supposed follow dey cerebrate this good news, but he chooses to show hatred like my fellow Yoruba Muslim brothers and sisters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are Those Courses That Are Still Good To Study In Nigeria? / Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched / Rag Day In Madonna University. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.