Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University (44096 Views)

Nigerian Student Ifeoma Amuche Emerges As Best Graduate At University, China / Pasuma’s Son, Jibola, Graduates As Best Student In US School / Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by osothermal(m): 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
Absuchat:
shocked
Bia Op respect your age oo... She is a Biafran not a Nigerian
Biafra kee you there. She said "I'm here for Nigeria and Oko" Ozwo
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Legalaffairs(m): 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
HER NAME IS IFEOMA AMUCHE

SHE IS IGBO!

SHE IS DESCRIBED IN NAIRALAND AS NIGERIAN BECAUSE SHE BROUGHT GLORY.

NAME CHECKERS HAVE HIDDEN THEIR ETHNIC BIGOTRY BECAUSE SHE BROUGHT GLORY

IPOB TAGGERS HAVE BURIED THEIR UGLY FACES IN SHAME BECAUSE SHE BROUGHT GLORY.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND EXPUNGE ALL FORSAKEN ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS BIGOTS TO ETERNAL DAMNATION

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Mccullum: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
She try, I hail her, she even speak Chinese fluently, I don't know may she was born and brought up there.

My progress for you young lady.
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
kestolove95:
Can never be iyamiri

See one of my fellow Yoruba Muslim sister too showcasing her hatred against the great people of the Biafra land, someone who has nothing to offer me and my fellow Yoruba Muslim apart from selling her wide and over used p*ssy to the public lamenting against Her fellow celebrated gender
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by funshint(m): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
This one is a natural polyglot...they should just make her the Ambassador to China grin Congratulations to her!
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by bukatyne(f): 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
CartelKenneth:

They are doing yahoo
besides guys don’t really give a crap about the education of the thing it’s only you girls that do competition in all this kind of trash like if you see all the best graduating students they have come out this year mostly female and they’re always ugly girls anyway guys don’t compete for useless things like this if it’s something like sports or business or something manly like that then that’s where you see guys, but insignificant things like school or all this education we don’t really give a Bleep we’ll just do the best we can

and if you check the course that she did, it’s probably one Useless course like tha's that cannot even make her somebody in this life

This is wizardry spirit.

A short while ago, an Igbo boy was the valedictorian in UK or US.

MC Oluomo's son was a valedictorian in his high school and got a scholarship to MIT. I think he has finished now.

Several boys have made Nigeria proud academically outside the country.

Besides, students don't compete to have the highest scores; in an ideal system, you don't even know you have the beat grades.

If you are incapable of getting high grades in school or have no flair for education; don’t make it a boy issue. Understand that it is solely your issue.
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
Absuchat:
shocked
All hail Biafrians world wide.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by booblacain(m): 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
Fedrick100:
People on NL will be telling us that Racism is much in China that they don’t like blacks

They actually don't. Things like these are just the exceptions not the norm.
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Kcdojoto(m): 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
Absuchat:
shocked
she is now a Nigerian, had it been that she committed a crime they will be quick to tag her an Igbo girl and write her full name join.
Op have carefully avoided to write her name
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Okhuadams(m): 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
Absuchat:
shocked
Dey deceive urself but na drug na Nigeria Olodo
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Guyman01: 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
Its a shame that some Nigerians will keep antagonising Igbos instead of asking how they are able to excel in many areas while Igbos go around eager to learn new things from the people antagonising them to add to their knowledge base and go further ahead.

I have a successful Tiv friend who sends his son in a foreign university to go and do apprenticeship during his holiday at his Igbo friend's company offloading goods and attending to customers, I asked him why, he said he wants him to develop the Igbo can do spirit in addition to being Tiv

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by AdebayoHOD(m): 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
Shalommy:
All the best graduating students here and there are all female, and what are the male doing? Chaii..
. Males are doing great, I graduated as the “Polytechnic Overall Best Graduating Student for 2019/2020 Academic session” no reward for it. No cash!! No appointment. Currently I’m even lobbying for Lecturing appointment, while those with lower credits and strong political backing have been given lecturing appointments..
Nothing spectacular than handshake with the Deputy Governor. So disheartened in Kwara State

Note: I’m currently leading as a first class student in my TopUp degree program in Kwara State University
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by judges: 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
Nigerians are doing excellently outside Nigeria while corruption, nepotism, and religion are used to fight outside. When you stay tired you have to japa
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by JasonScoolari: 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBv8CIHkgzc

Nigerian who emerged best graduating student at a Chinese University gives her graduation speech in chinese.

She was selected amongst 9500 other graduates to give the speech on their behalf.

Take a listen!!! (English in Subtitle)

#wetindeyhappentv
So you can't write her name again?

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Mikel99(m): 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
What course did she study?
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Jostoman: 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
Absuchat:
shocked
e pain am Sorry you hear
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by zinaunreal(m): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
upower123:
Wonderful.. Nigeria is great nation with bad leadership

With bad people too
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by crisubanijunior(m): 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
She Deserve OON
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Masterito(m): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ibos are adventurers and explorers, one of the reasons they are successful despite no federal government power. If you hate Ibos you hate progress.
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBv8CIHkgzc

Nigerian who emerged best graduating student at a Chinese University gives her graduation speech in chinese.

She was selected amongst 9500 other graduates to give the speech on their behalf.

Take a listen!!! (English in Subtitle)

#wetindeyhappentv
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by viodemus: 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
Beauty filled with content.

I no too surprise. Na nwafor ways.

chin cho.
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by randymirrors(f): 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
Beautiful girl, rep Biafra and not Nigeria, please. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by MagicalConcepts: 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Absuchat(m): 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
MagicalConcepts:

You people are faulty from the womb.
Your papa there. Ótu onye ara
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by kvin33: 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
Nigerian, Nigerian...as if you would let her vote in Lagos talkless of being elected without destroying half of Alaba, Ladipo and Trade Fair the next day.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Magnoliaa(f): 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
Fedrick100:
People on NL will be telling us that Racism is much in China that they don’t like blacks

So this one case is your evidence?

Please, just celebrate her and go.
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by OmoFiditi: 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
AntiMarxist how far? You go like drink poison? grin
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by anyination: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
upower123:
sc****m

Truth is bitter
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Bakrabas: 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
Shalommy:
All the best graduating students here and there are all female, and what are the male doing? Chaii..

Hustling so that those female best students can end up being their wives and also being under the control of those males you're asking for
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Gbogbowa: 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
Uptill now FG is yet to congratulate this girl
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by nighthawk1: 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Naaaah

She is a Chinese painted in chocolate...

Her name is actually chi-mu-che

Speaking mandarin fluently..

Congratulations girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are Those Courses That Are Still Good To Study In Nigeria? / Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched / Rag Day In Madonna University. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.