Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University (44099 Views)

Nigerian Student Ifeoma Amuche Emerges As Best Graduate At University, China / Pasuma’s Son, Jibola, Graduates As Best Student In US School / Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by folake4u(f): 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
Beautiful!!! Congrats to her. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Reflect7: 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
Absuchat:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44

The stage is set..... I recommend a decade-long ban

DO YOU THINK NAIRALAND IS IPOB HEADQUARTERS WHERE NOBODY CAN CHALLENGE YOU?

GO BACK TO YOUR SIT-AT-HOME TERRORIST REGION GOVERNED BY IPOB CANNIBALS, WHERE PEOPLE ARE KILLED FOR HAVING A DIFFERENT VIEW FROM IPOB.

NOT NAIRALAND.

COS I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE BEFORE YOUR FCKING MOTHER WAS BORN, AND WILL REMAIN HERE.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by XAUBulls: 12:59am On Jun 24, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBv8CIHkgzc

Nigerian who emerged best graduating student at a Chinese University gives her graduation speech in chinese.

She was selected amongst 9500 other graduates to give the speech on their behalf.

Take a listen!!! (English in Subtitle)

#wetindeyhappentv
A very beautiful speech in Mandarin.
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 24, 2023
Awesome! grin
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Absuchat(m): 6:21am On Jun 24, 2023
Reflect7:

DO YOU THINK NAIRALAND IS IPOB HEADQUARTERS WHERE NOBODY CAN CHALLENGE YOU?

GO BACK TO YOUR SIT-AT-HOME TERRORIST REGION GOVERNED BY IPOB CANNIBALS, WHERE PEOPLE ARE KILLED FOR HAVING A DIFFERENT VIEW FROM IPOB.

NOT NAIRALAND.

COS I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE BEFORE YOUR FCKING MOTHER WAS BORN, AND WILL REMAIN HERE.

This hooligan has been banned. Many more to join him. grin
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by kleuvet92: 7:48am On Jun 24, 2023
Obodo anyi amaka!!!
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBv8CIHkgzc

Nigerian who emerged best graduating student at a Chinese University gives her graduation speech in chinese.

She was selected amongst 9500 other graduates to give the speech on their behalf.

Take a listen!!! (English in Subtitle)

#wetindeyhappentv
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by educhigo: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2023
You forget that igbos develop China grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Gerundphrase: 9:04am On Jun 24, 2023
I know this girl. She is from oko anambra state. Beauty with brain
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by crowther15(m): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2023
Danisaint112:
While one broke record here in Nigeria another broke record on the global stage and clinged the win for Nigeria and would no longer be regarded as a Biafran or an IPOB terrorist. Funny smiley

Have you all noticed that when a Yoruba does something great an Igbo person will do same and almost immediately and most times even greater.

As if our destiny is intertwined.

Igbos and Yorubas keep making us proud.

Sometimes I will begin to wonder why the region that have clinged power for so long isn't in this race of mass success and global positive representation despite posing as the region with the highest population.

I'm proud to be from this great tribe (Igbo) and I'm working very hard to make my people proud too with my own invention.

If there is second coming I still want to be Igbo man.

Igbo Amaka!

Is because we don't have sense. The Igbos and the Yorubas have certain things in common. Here in my apartment, there is picture that depicts Nigeria by using three great men. In the picture, only Tafawa Balewa is I could recognize, the two I can't. But the two other men Yoruba and Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Versal: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2023
This is why they hate Biafra.
But God will help us.

Oh God! Arise and crush Zoogeria.
Let the children of Biafra enjoy the prosperity
and freedom You bestowed on us!
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Ttipsy(f): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2023
The way she's speaking the Chinese

Absolutely impressive
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by delpee(f): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2023
Congratulations to Ifeoma the real slay mama. cool
Greater heights all the way.
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by DigitB: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2023
After fighting the temptation not to say this I finally give up.

Igbo Amaka!!!
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Mekoyaw(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2023
This is just impressive and awe-inspiring
Seeing a Nigerian masticating Chinese language like roasted corn and pear.

This is another great feat attained by a female Nigerian following the LASU student that graduated from law school with an unprecedented 5.0(CGPA).
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Karnice600: 11:52am On Jun 24, 2023
Fedrick100:
People on NL will be telling us that Racism is much in China that they don’t like blacks

Best graduating student is different from a black mayor or black prime minister. Black in strategic positions of influence is the koko. In as much as for every one of such news as this, that emerges from China, we have almost 500 of such kind, emerging from the West, I’ll say it’s encouraging.
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Sleekfingers: 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
Shalommy:
All the best graduating students here and there are all female, and what are the male doing? Chaii..

The males are busy scamming people.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Hartman11: 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Better, Worthy, recommendable than cooking
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Emmanuel909090: 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
I'm proud of this girl
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Shalommy(f): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
Sleekfingers:

The males are busy scamming people.
God bless you for saying the truth. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Godsownfc(m): 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Congratulations, thanks for making us proud
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Konjiboi: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
Igbo Amaka

😂
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Mozegee: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
A pure igbo blood. They lead others follow
Re: Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University by Mozegee: 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
A pure igbo blood. They lead others follow. When you hate them they keep on achieving great things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are Those Courses That Are Still Good To Study In Nigeria? / Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched / Rag Day In Madonna University. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.