Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession (4381 Views)

Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' / A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) / My Two Years Old Marriage Crash Because Of This...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by DyshApp: 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ninalowo Bolanle, a popular Nollywood actor, has revealed the reason behind his sudden marriage crash.

The actor sparked a social media frenzy after announcing his divorce from Bunmi.

The actor confessed in an emotional message that he has accepted the “reality of the end of a road.”

Ninalowo claimed that the decision to divorce his wife was unavoidable since it was necessary for a “peaceful and loveable future.”

He mentioned their children, his mental health, and other considerations as factors in the difficult decision.

The actor’s post conveyed his regret at the situation while also recognizing the need for growth and a brighter future.

He mentioned their children, his mental health, and other considerations as factors in the difficult decision.

The actor’s post conveyed his regret at the situation while also recognizing the need for growth and a brighter future.

His interview on Chude Jideonwo’s visual podcast has also surfaced online where the actor opened up about how he messed up his marriage.

He noted that his wife eventually started to perceive him as an outsider in their home. He said:

“The years when I was feeling too young and cheating all day, breaking her heart and everything to the years when I wasn’t there and pursuing my dreams.

“But I forgot this was a human being that was taking records and taking experiences of her life as well. So, I became somebody that she didn’t recognise anymore. At some point, I couldn’t call her to pick up my call. The woman I had control over, I had no more control because she outgrew me.”

Get all the latest Celebrity Gossip on Dyshus webpage

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2023
He's a chronic cheat

7 Likes

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by Westerhoffe(m): 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2023
He got too much attention from Home Breakers and didn't take proper precautions…

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by tnerro1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2023
This guy chop better steroids ooooo

1 Like

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by chigoziri2403(m): 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2023
Let's hear the wife's side of the story
Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by orohbiro(f): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
Big for nothing

3 Likes

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by Eunoiaa(f): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
It's because it's you o, Nino. It's because it's you. I know watin I for tok.
Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by jamesversion: 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
I don't give a fvck.

6 Likes

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by franchasofficia: 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
The wife is cute, she needs to move on, that Ninowo abi wetin be his name is a broke cheat, she deserves someone better lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by monsuru56(m): 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by IjebuWarrior: 1:00am On Sep 02, 2023
franchasofficia:
The wife is cute, she needs to move on, that Ninowo abi wetin be his name is a broke cheat, she deserves someone better lipsrsealed

OK now, Mr. Counselor.
Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by Yugoslavia247(m): 1:05am On Sep 02, 2023
One thing I learnt from the pics.

Even marriage can't stop people from changing.

It's not by she was with when I had nothing.
Remember she also had nothing

Na when she gets something you go know.
Maybe if she was a celeb or so

I can never marry an actress or anyone in entertainment.

The oloshoism is high.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by Kingluqman(m): 2:50am On Sep 02, 2023
Otilor grin
Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by Dyfynezz12(m): 3:02am On Sep 02, 2023
Ppl wey I dy call perfect couple
Social media dey deceiving sha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by DonroxyII: 3:19am On Sep 02, 2023
IconicR:
He's a chronic cheat
Gisos, You Dey There
Since he get Biceps Swags with Vibes ... E yaff Finish say e dey fornicate grin ....

The rate at which just Conclude dey cut ticket oo shocked

2 Likes

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by DonroxyII: 3:24am On Sep 02, 2023
Westerhoffe:
He got too much attention from Home Breakers and didn't take proper precautions…
It Requires Extra Sense not to be a victim of Home Breaker as a Sweet Dude ....

Aswear, For One Person to maintain Sweetness Requires God no be Manpower!

Who no want Better things.... !

I think Humanities will get to a point in the future of our evolution where Cheating Would Never be a basis for divorce ....

We shall get there .... Na time !

Nevertheless, Once You ain't There Beknown That Another Person Will Fill Your Vacuum, Not Everybody has that Disciplinary Modules, Dedication & Commitments to Uphold Your Honours & Their Honours !

Women ain't Faulty to me, The Fault of the society is Men ... Once You ain't Man Enough to Control Your Worlds, Your Kingdom is Bound to Fall Apart .... That's why You Need Jah Over All Your Endeavours as a Man Both Good & Bad Because No Man is Enough On His Own!

Shikom cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by DonroxyII: 3:37am On Sep 02, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
One thing I learnt from the pics.

Even marriage can't stop people from changing.

It's not by she was with when I had nothing.
Remember she also had nothing

Na when she gets something you go know.
Maybe if she was a celeb or so

I can never marry an actress or anyone in entertainment.

The oloshoism is high.

Somethings Comes with the Job ... You will just be Consumed by the spirit Whether You like it or Not ... if You Can't Withstand the Heat, Simply Excuse the Kitchen .. Na Who get Mind Dey Rugged Life But Nobody Will Near the Beach Without Being Blown By The Breezes ... It is What It Is, Not What We Think It Is ..... !

Na Management Remain, Your Wisdom & Wizardry na ihm Go Safe You with God in the Mix if not ... No be only Marriage Go Crash in Showbiz,You Sef Go Crash Soonest .... grin

Oloshoism is essential part of Capitalism & Corporatism .... It is Much Rampant in 21st Century & Blossomed By Internet Empowered Social Media & Technological Competitions....

It is What it is ... No Emotions ... Welcome to New World Order & New Civilisations.... It shall soon Pass with time for Something Else With Its Own Consequences too .....

The More the Civilisations & Exposures, The More The Vices ... That has always been the Order since Time !

3 Likes

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by Myer(m): 6:43am On Sep 02, 2023
DyshApp:
Ninalowo Bolanle, a popular Nollywood actor, has revealed the reason behind his sudden marriage crash.

The actor sparked a social media frenzy after announcing his divorce from Bunmi.

The actor confessed in an emotional message that he has accepted the “reality of the end of a road.”

Ninalowo claimed that the decision to divorce his wife was unavoidable since it was necessary for a “peaceful and loveable future.”

His interview on Chude Jideonwo’s visual podcast has also surfaced online where the actor opened up about how he messed up his marriage.

He noted that his wife eventually started to perceive him as an outsider in their home. He said:

“The years when I was feeling too young and cheating all day, breaking her heart and everything to the years when I wasn’t there and pursuing my dreams.

“But I forgot this was a human being that was taking records and taking experiences of her life as well. So, I became somebody that she didn’t recognise anymore. At some point, I couldn’t call her to pick up my call. The woman I had control over, I had no more control because she outgrew me.”

Get all the latest Celebrity Gossip on Dyshus webpage

Divorce should only be the last resort.
Hope they explored other options.
Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by flokii: 8:02am On Sep 02, 2023
The film industry in Nigeria is filled with prostitutes and damaged females which is taking a huge toll on the male star actors..
That's the problem of admitting just anybody as movie practitioner.

1 Like

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by derico(m): 8:13am On Sep 02, 2023
DonroxyII:

I think Humanities will get to a point in the future of our evolution where Cheating Would Never be a basis for divorce ....

We shall get there .... Na time !

We already have a thing called Open Relationship. Infidelity isn't a factor for them. They even have 3some

2 Likes

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by eteebanky: 8:41am On Sep 02, 2023
Those industry girls and female admirers will be happy now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by KingLennon(m): 9:23am On Sep 02, 2023
Abeg, those who have married for 10 years should assist me with past question papers sad

The divorce rate dey scare me sef...

4 Likes

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by Nonexisting: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2023
The mumu will be thinking he cheated the most in their marriage but guess what, his wife will be laughing at him now as if he is dancing naked, dangling his dick in the market place. Men cheat and confess because they have conscience while the other gender people cheat and keep quiet because by default, they are heartless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by zed7: 9:35am On Sep 02, 2023
Its one thing to cheat and another thing to rub it on your face. Stop cheating people, it leads nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by Rokiat(f): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2023
When a woman detached and then take you off the pedestal she placed you on it is over for you.

She will see you for exactly who you are and not a potential you could be or an ideal she creates in her head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by SouthSouth1914: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2023
chigoziri2403:
Let's hear the wife's side of the story

He already admitted to his wrongs. What more do you want to hear from his wife? Are you planning on taking over from where he stopped? grin
Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by Michelle55: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2023
Celeb marriage be crashing like Forex trading! This minute e green(lovey dovey splattered all over social media) the next minute e don red( gbas gbos and divorce everywhere)
Abeg, either una settle offline or make una getat. Who una marriage epp in the first place?
😏

1 Like

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by dkidd: 10:21am On Sep 02, 2023
Nonexisting:
The mumu will be thinking he cheated the most in their marriage but guess what, his wife will be laughing at him now as if he is dancing naked, dangling his dick in the market place. Men cheat and confess because they have conscience while the other gender people cheat and keep quiet because by default, they are heartless.
Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by chigoziri2403(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

He already admitted to his wrongs. What more do you want to hear from his wife? Are you planning on taking over from where he stopped? grin
Do you know if it's a ploy to leave the marriage
In instances like this, before you draw any inference, hear from both parties
From his explanation, he's in a hurry to leave the marriage

1 Like

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by SouthSouth1914: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2023
chigoziri2403:

Do you know if it's a ploy to leave the marriage
In instances like this, before you draw any inference, hear from both parties
From his explanation, he's in a hurry to leave the marriage

I am yet to see a more disjointed comment on Nairaland than this! Someone admitted wholeheartedly about his escapades while married, and took responsibility and your comment was “He is in a hurry to leave the marriage” just wow!!
Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by Jeon(f): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2023
What goes around comes back around .

9 Likes

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by stacyadams: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2023
When over guy man marry over guy woman grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deflowered by her own brother / Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire / Forever Till Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.