Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,177 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal (47481 Views)

Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) / Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Was A Male. / Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by NIGERIAisComedy: 11:36am On Jun 24, 2023
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Bhol28: 11:47am On Jun 24, 2023
Labouring in vain.
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by jude79(m): 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
OkCornel:
I believe in miracles but, but...

How is Bola Adekunle Tinubu (Female) same as Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Male)?

Any explanation for this? undecided

Transgender

Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
Tntsi:
Emilokan crew will leave atiku and lay the blame on the people's mandate Peter obi
How can you believe this! Where is the Adekunle Tinubu since 1979 that she has not come out to counter the claim of Asiwaju? Why hasn't the university counter Asiwaju's claim that he's not the one that attended their school but a female? You guys don't even use your common sense before coming to a conclusion. Anyway, common sense is not common to everyone

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
DMerciful:
Amoda can't survive these petitions!
For your mind
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
omenka:
Mtscheew. How folks carry social media and street gossips to the courts as evidence beats me.

Glad my president is going about his duty as though the litigants don't even exist.
My thought, may your days be long on earth dude

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:32am On Jun 25, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
you people are distracting the president,buhari borrowed over 25trillion dollars and squandered wey tinubu dey fin money to pay back now angry.
YOU PEOPLE ARE IDLE YOUTHS AS BUHARI SAID,WASTING YOUR YOUTHS AWAY INSTEAD OF PRODUCING SOLAR CARS AND EXPORTING TO EARN DOLLARS grin
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Saltinny: 12:43am On Jun 25, 2023
Abdulhakeem7:
My thought, may your days be long on earth dude

No prayer will ever work for bigots and cursed person grin grin grin
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by FreedomfromtheT: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzz! As you dey do dey funny... Obi na mumu she with mumu followers... Lolzzzz
Stop deflecting.
Is that the instruction you Emilokan supporters received which must not be broken?
Were you strictly warned that even if Atiku farts into your mouths, you must swallow it with a smile and then look for how to transfer the aggression to Obi and his supporters?
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Fearyourcreator: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Stop deflecting.
Is that the instruction you Emilokan supporters received which must not be broken?
Were you strictly warned that even if Atiku farts into your mouths, you must swallow it with a smile and then look for how to transfer the aggression to Obi and his supporters?
Oga leave abeg... You can't tell me what to feel or think... Obi dey madt
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by FreedomfromtheT: 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Oga leave abeg... You can't tell me what to feel or think... Obi dey madt
How exactly am I telling you what to think or feel?
Your refusal to answer the question only goes to prove that you Emilokan supporters have been instructed not to show that you are offended with Atiku 'even if he farts into your mouths' but rather look for a way to attack Obi instead.
Are you then not cowards?
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Fearyourcreator: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
How exactly am I telling you what to think or feel?
Your refusal to answer the question only goes to prove that you Emilokan supporters have been instructed not to show that you are offended with Atiku 'even if he farts into your mouths' but rather look for a way to attack Obi instead.
Are you then not cowards?
Which one come be your own... Na today Atiku placed second... His wahala no reach person and supporters of person wey carry third... Atiku is trying to bring a case which is well understand ... Which be third claiming na him win with his mumu supporters... E pass igbos and A few SS wey vote Obi... Who know am for north or SW pass Lagos wey get another big population in Lagos.. Be logical Alaiye... You guys are disturbing the internet... Well I dont see most of you guys as Nigerian sef ... Una be biafrans ... Why una wan die ontop Nigeria matter I no understand... You call Nigeria a Zoo but still want to lead the zoo.. Una dey madt .. Make SS follow una go una biafra too ... Eti yawerey
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by FreedomfromtheT: 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Which one come be your own... Na today Atiku placed second... His wahala no reach person and supporters of person wey carry third... Atiku is trying to bring a case which is well understand ... Which be third claiming na him win with his mumu supporters... E pass igbos and A few SS wey vote Obi... Who know am for north or SW pass Lagos wey get another big population in Lagos.. Be logical Alaiye... You guys are disturbing the internet... Well I dont see most of you guys as Nigerian sef ... Una be biafrans ... Why una wan die ontop Nigeria matter I no understand... You call Nigeria a Zoo but still want to lead the zoo.. Una dey madt .. Make SS follow una go una biafra too ... Eti yawerey
How do you know who came first, second and third in the presidential election?
Are you basing it on INEC's results that claimed that president Tinubu won Rivers state?
Do you think this your attempt at sectionalizing Obi's support is gaining ground?
I know a lot Yorubas who support Peter Obi.
Peter Obi couldn't have won Lagos, Edo, Delta, Cross River, Rivers, Nassarawa Plateau and FCT Abuja and possibly AkwaIbom, Bayelsa, Benue, Kaduna and Taraba states with just Igbo and S S states, could he?
Is that not why Obi's opponents are launching serious anti-Obi and Anti-Igbo campaign of calumny as if their lives depend on it? Is it not so that in case the election tribunal orders for a rerun election, those who supported Obi the first time could change their minds?
Why didn't INEC make the election transparent as promised?
Possibly because Obi was winning.
Back to the question: why are you Emilokan supporters afraid to confront Atiku Abubakar who is dragging your candidate but would rather change the narrative to an attack on Obi and his supporters?
Are you cowards?
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Fearyourcreator: 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
How do you know who came first, second and third in the presidential election?
Are you basing it on INEC's results that claimed that president Tinubu won Rivers state?
Do you think this your attempt at sectionalizing Obi's support is gaining ground?
I know a lot Yorubas who support Peter Obi.
Peter Obi couldn't have won Lagos, Edo, Delta, Cross River, Rivers, Nassarawa Plateau and FCT Abuja and possibly AkwaIbom, Bayelsa, Benue, Kaduna and Taraba states with just Igbo and S S states, could he?
Is that not why Obi's opponents are launching serious anti-Obi and Anti-Igbo campaign of calumny as if their lives depend on it? Is it not so that in case the election tribunal orders for a rerun election, those who supported Obi the first time could change their minds?
Why didn't INEC make the election transparent as promised?
Possibly because Obi was winning.
Back to the question: why are you Emilokan supporters afraid to confront Atiku Abubakar who is dragging your candidate but would rather change the narrative to an attack on Obi and his supporters?
Are you cowards?
Like close your eye who sabi Obi pass una igbos.. Na some Christian yorubas vote Obi for Lagos... Who know him papa for Oyo ondo Ekiti Osun and Ogun abi Obi dey madt with una.. How many northern state did he win .. Its like una dey crase... What population of the whole South East sef... Eti yawerey... Una sha dey court make una go comot PBAT na... I don't even see you guys as Nigerian sef... Even you sef before last year na biafra una dey claim ... Make una leave Nigeria matter na... Eyin werey... Always claiming una do this and that na why them dey kill una for south africa Eyin werey tribe... Same una tribe dey carry cutlass for video for Dubai ... Useless tribe
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Guide777(m): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
Is he a transgender?
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by FreedomfromtheT: 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Like close your eye who sabi Obi pass una igbos.. Na some Christian yorubas vote Obi for Lagos... Who know him papa for Oyo ondo Ekiti Osun and Ogun abi Obi dey madt with una.. How many northern state did he win .. Its like una dey crase... What population of the whole South East sef... Eti yawerey... Una sha dey court make una go comot PBAT na... I don't even see you guys as Nigerian sef... Even you sef before last year na biafra una dey claim ... Make una leave Nigeria matter na... Eyin werey... Always claiming una do this and that na why them dey kill una for south africa Eyin werey tribe... Same una tribe dey carry cutlass for video for Dubai ... Useless tribe
Your not making sense sir.
I am afraid. It appears that hatred for Obi and his support base is making you sound uncoordinated.
Back to topic: if Atiku Abubakar attacks your candidate and your can't face him then just keep quite and don't turn it into anti-Obi issue.
Thank you.
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Fearyourcreator: 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Your not making sense sir.
I am afraid. It appears that hatred for Obi and his support base is making you sound uncoordinated.
Back to topic: if Atiku Abubakar attacks your candidate and your can't face him then just keep quite and don't turn it into anti-Obi issue.
Thank you.
Go thank your family.... I have no issue with Atiku... He is not just going to court... If second no gree that one still make sense ... Which one be third wey dey cry everywhere
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by delpee(f): 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
Babalegba:
I know Yoruba women called Deola,Debola and Desola but none with the Ade prefix.

The full names are Adeola, Adebola and Adesola.
Ade used to be the prefix to names of children born into royal families both male and female. Ade means crown.
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Babalegba(m): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
delpee:

The full names are Adeola, Adebola and Adesola.
Ade used to be the prefix to names of children born into royal families both male and female. Ade means crown.
Okay but how many female Adekunle do you know
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by frankyychiji(f): 11:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
omenka:
Mtscheew. How folks carry social media and street gossips to the courts as evidence beats me.

Glad my president is going about his duty as though the litigants don't even exist.
Iroh, you must blame Peter Obi for this or else, we no go gree grin
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by frankyychiji(f): 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
Absuchat:
How will Tinubu get out of this one?
We must check whether he has blokos or transgender or a natural woman. Leemao 😝
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by frankyychiji(f): 11:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
limeta:
Maybe thieftinubu na babe before
Hahaha

Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by frankyychiji(f): 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2023
MUYEEKFIRST:
Peter Obi 3rd class candidate
Show proof. I dare you! grin
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by frankyychiji(f): 11:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
iamjavadem:
Something that Reno himself has gone to the university to confirm. This is dead on arrival. Is that the only Bola Adekinle Tinubu that graduated from the university? This Atiku mumu o!!!
So Reno is now your oracle? Wendell simlim is now the oracle of batists. Hohoho
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by frankyychiji(f): 12:02am On Jun 27, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Shame no dey una dictionary... PBAT iya oko awon Igbo
face Atiku you coward.
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by frankyychiji(f): 12:04am On Jun 27, 2023
Ayodeoba:
obi amounts to nothing! Tinubu doesn’t care about his existence
Face Atiku now haba.
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by frankyychiji(f): 12:05am On Jun 27, 2023
tyinfinity:
The alcoholic third position OSU presidential candidate is confused while his obidogs followers are hallucinating
Where did you see Obi in the Op? Buhahaha 😁
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by frankyychiji(f): 12:06am On Jun 27, 2023
senatordave1:

Both bear bola tinubu which is very key.it is simply name variation.that F is a mistake
My senator my senator. You can't spin this one oo
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 12:16am On Jun 27, 2023
frankyychiji:
My senator my senator. You can't spin this one oo

The law has already settled it.see atiku vs buhari where the court said Ahmed and Muhammed is same buhari or livinus and livi are same or araraume vs ibezim supra
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by frankyychiji(f): 12:31am On Jun 27, 2023
senatordave1:

The law has already settled it.see atiku vs buhari where the court said Ahmed and Muhammed is same buhari or livinus and livi are same or araraume vs ibezim supra
Atiku should recruit you instead of the SANs cheesy
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 12:36am On Jun 27, 2023
frankyychiji:
Atiku should recruit you instead of the SANs cheesy

Exactly but I will never work for him or obi

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries / Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) / Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.