Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal (47360 Views)

Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) / Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Was A Male. / Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by frankyychiji(f): 12:38am On Jun 27, 2023
senatordave1:

Exactly but I will never work for him or obi
And here I was thinking there were no permanent enemies in politics grin
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by omenka(m): 5:35am On Jun 27, 2023
frankyychiji:
Iroh, you must blame Peter Obi for this or else, we no go gree grin
E don tey o. Longest time. How have you been? Abi you even dey around dey use different moniker?

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by barkays001: 5:48am On Jun 27, 2023
Also, did he get a first class at the State University of Chicago through connections or did he bribe the professors?
IVORY2009:

He got the job by via family connections, Tinubu, the adopted family, wealthy family
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by IVORY2009(m): 6:41am On Jun 27, 2023
barkays001:
Also, did he get a first class at the State University of Chicago through connections or did he bribe the professors?

Mr Tinubu, from all findings is still not certain if he actually attention the State University of Chicago, have you been hearing in the news lately that a certain female uses that name, Bola Tinubu, but she is late, and also listen to Tinubu speak, and be the george.
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by pharmagba: 6:57am On Jun 27, 2023
Danisaint112:
I talk am say this petitions choke. Gbas gbos left, right and center. grin If Tinubu wins this case then brethren Nigeria is gone and gone for good. Na me talk am.

Na Atiku talk this one oo! but watch how the likes of the chief hord of zombies (hordspy) and his fellow zombies cronies will start masturbating on Peter Obi matter.

Atiku is almost now non existent. A foreigner who knows nothing about the past election and see them attacking Peter Obi here daily would think Peter Obi and Labour Party has been their major opposition for years.

Very Jobless set of criminals supporters.

Oh the Cameroonian talking!
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by frankyychiji(f): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2023
omenka:
E don tey o. Longest time. How have you been? Abi you even dey around dey use different moniker?
I have only one moniker which is this. I decided to stay away from the toxicity you and your gang were exuding on a daily basis. Hahaha
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by omenka(m): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
frankyychiji:
I have only one moniker which is this. I decided to stay away from the toxicity you and your gang were exuding on a daily basis. Hahaha
I hear you. Say me hello to your innocent and saintly brothers here.

Fvucking scrawny little minded hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by delpee(f): 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
Babalegba:
Okay but how many female Adekunle do you know

Adekunle is for a male child.
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by frankyychiji(f): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2023
omenka:
I hear you. Say me hello to your innocent and saintly brothers here.

Fvucking scrawny little minded hypocrite.
grin
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by emmajew(m): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2023
[quote author=Phishbantin post=124002096][/quote]

Yes...too prepared with his fake credentials. Suddenly it is no longer an offense to be fake. Nugeria couldn't have elected its worst criminal as president.
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by omorttee4u(m): 11:40am On Jun 29, 2023
IVORY2009:

Mr Tinubu, from all findings is still not certain if he actually attention the State University of Chicago, have you been hearing in the news lately that a certain female uses that name, Bola Tinubu, but she is late, and also listen to Tinubu speak, and be the george.

@bolded maj. Tinubu understand English. If there's any error from his speech.it would be all over the social media. I hear you castigate his speech all the time.

More over, look at the confidence he pose when speaking, if he doesn't has that, his speech would have been prepared at all time.

So, refrain the hatred on him to something else!
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Fearyourcreator: 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
frankyychiji:
face Atiku you coward.
Atiku Sabi as e dey go na
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
you people are distracting the president,buhari borrowed over 25trillion dollars and squandered on self ,his chroniesss,his unending medical tours,on his bedeviled niger niger, now tinubu dey find money to pay back now angry.
YOU PEOPLE ARE IDLE YOUTHS AS ya BUHARI SAID,WASTING YOUR YOUTHS AWAY INSTEAD OF PRODUCING SOLAR CARS AND EXPORTING TO EARN DOLLARS to reduce exchange rategrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister / Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.