Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal (47359 Views)

Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) / Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Was A Male. / Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by alizma: 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Anybody can snap pictures with any person/persons.
A group picture is different from a letter of admission to a university and certificate from same institution.
And you were not aware that some Nigerians had gone to verified his claim that he attended Chicago university right? Make una just dey deceive una self.
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
wegevv:

Not calling you a liar but if someone read your posts here they would think you hated Obi more.

Just the way it is as it’s those two candidates that have the most presence online. Tinubu’s supporters have acted much worse if you asks me

My motto has always been no northerner,any southerner is ok whether obi,tinubu,sowore etc
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Zupay: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Shame no dey una dictionary... PBAT iya oko awon Igbo

Gather liver, yab Atiku.....coward 😆😆😆
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by HRMK: 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
DEY PLAY! ADEKUNLE IS THE YORUBA NAME FOR A MALE NOT FEMALE!!
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by kayusely70(m): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
omenka:
Mtscheew. How folks carry social media and street gossips to the courts as evidence beats me.

Glad my president is going about his duty as though the litigants don't even exist.
You've spoken very well and reasonably too brother mi!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Yankee101: 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
Tinubu has nearly 20 reasons why he don’t win this election and dissent qualify to be president

Either they meet with the parties to share governance and they withdraw the case…

Or the judiciary will lead to the split of nigeria
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Jostoman: 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Please ask him/her.
It appears the Emilokan supporters have been seriously instructed to always find a way to to deflect any attack from Atiku against innocent Igbos.
it is their strategy leave, they will leave atiku and face obi, they do it because of election and they are doing it now because of tribunal.
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Osilama1: 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
This is about Atiku of PDP, not LP.
Did any babalawo tell you Tinubu supporters that you would die if you talk about Atiku and that you should turn every comment concerning Atiku to Obi or the LP?
Atiku obi are the same... LP is PDP feeders team... The whole court case is a charade esp LP so just move away...

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by JOemmy(m): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
This is game over how can tinibu defend this?
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by JOemmy(m): 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
loosecanon50:
The only true thing about this man Tinubu is the fact that he's a confirmed drug kingpin and maybe a transgender also, nothing else.

..and this is all Obi's fault.

Very shameful I honestly don't know how a great and educated tribe like the yorubas allowed themselves to be brainwashed by such a fraudster.
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by callthefred: 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
Emir8:

Idiot. Is BOLA not a female name?

Fool Bola is a unisex name. Hammed, Kunle, Bayo, etc all are male names exclusively

Femi, Seun, Tayo, Tumi, Lanre are not...ever seen a woman called Charles or Henry before??
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by wegevv: 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
senatordave1:

My motto has always been no northerner,any southerner is ok whether obi,tinubu,sowore etc

Fair enough. I’m now on the same page tbh
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by JOemmy(m): 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
CharleyBright:
Wow.
Too many arsenals being shot at Tinubu from many angles.
If he escapes Shettima candidacy case, the 25% and Abuja case is waiting for him. If he escapes that one, the drug case is waiting for him. If he escapes drug case, his nationality and educational forgery is a lacuna waiting.
Tinubu will be a cat with 9lives to escape all these.
There are just too many cases (with clear evidences) against him that if the judges want too be honest, they will just pass judgement and kick Tinubu out of Aso Villa immediately.

But the question is: Do the judges have the balls to take such decision?
Will they want to say, "let's overlook and lets pass judgement in favor of Tinubu and let him continue as President so as not to put the country in disarray"?

I don't envy the judges in the Election Tribunal. They will be caught between passing a good judgement (kicking Tinubu out) in reason to conscience on one hand, and trying to save the country from embarrassment by allowing Tinubu stay on.
Pass Judgement to avoid shaming the Country
Or
Pass Honest and Sincere Judgment based on True Conscience??

But in all honesty, the INEC chairman- Mamooud Yakubu (or whatever his corrupt name is) and his entire INEC establishment are the real culprit. They caused all these mess by manipulating the election results. Including Gov Wike who were part of the rigging machines.

Going to Court to seek redress was imperative. After all, while busying cheating during the election counting, they said "Go to court". That court is where we are now with loads of revelations.

Even if Tinubu win these cases against him, he will have known that he only escaped by whiskers. And next time, cheating politicians and INEC officials will think twice before they try to engage in election cheating while looking u in the eyes and saying "Go to court".

Giving tinibu a favorable judgement with all these overwhelming evidence will only reduce nigeria to a banana republic. Nigerian hardened criminals will definitely be emboldened to try their luck in nigeria's politics in future.
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Penguin2: 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
senatordave1:

The supreme court said once the surname is constant,no issue.see araraume vs ibezim supra 2021 but I know you won't.you will rather rant
Are you saying therefore, that Ararume vs Ibezim will also apply in this case where a female became male?🤔
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by chidiokay: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
Penguin2:

In all those times, this is the first time the Chicago State University is being served a subpoena which has forced them to issue the Certified True Copies of all documents relating to Tinubu in their archive.

Before now, what the courts were always served with is a response from CSU to enquiries from journalists where the university would always reply and say “Yes Bola A. Tinubu was a student of this university”. But we never knew what that “A” stands for until now.

I’m not gonna engage in academic argument with you. These evidences have been laid before court. My own business was to bring it to the public.

If you think it’s meaningless and of no consequence against Tinubu, then so be it, until the courts decide we will find out how useful or useless it is.

Sell that cheap lies to kids around, i want to believe i am talking to a human not BOT/Robot .. i posted evidences alongside my claim, tell me those evidences are fake or made in oluwole in lagos
that was how you people lie, LP serve sunpoena on Amazon, only to discover na one igbo gurl OBI go package come, pathetic liers

None of these case is new to Us even una fore father Obasanjo with federal might using Tafa balogun failed woefully ... how much more Peter Obi that is banking on David hundeyin 🤣🤣 Thief wan use back door enter Aso rock, disqualify kill peter Obi a million time
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
Davicl:
Watch how they'll attack obi
grin

Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Fearyourcreator: 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
Zupay:

Gather liver, yab Atiku.....coward 😆😆😆
It reasonable if Atiku dey fight too hard that he won... Which one be that boxed head man that came third dey drag
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Fearyourcreator: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Why are you afraid to face Atiku the petitioner?
Is Atiku now Igbo?
Third wan govern... Make una dey play ...
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Fearyourcreator: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Meaning that you concur that Atiku won the presidential election?
Cupboard ni
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Fearyourcreator: 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Do you mean that Atiku the petitioner in this case is an Igbo man?
Para e
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Wildkat02: 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
OkCornel:
I believe in miracles but, but...

How is Bola Adekunle Tinubu (Female) same as Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Male)?

Any explanation for this? undecided

APC lapdogs like Moh247 and can explain better
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by TrainPark: 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
Blitzerz:

Please tell us the nigerian rules of the game
Be declared winner by all means possible!
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
Penguin2:

Are you saying therefore, that Ararume vs Ibezim will also apply in this case where a female became male?🤔

It will apply in the name variation where we have adekunle.for the F sex,it will be seen as a mistake or typo and a covering letter from the University will suffice.by the way,the University in subsequent letters have referred to tinubu as M
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by TollinsN: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
I believe that the witness is an Hausa or an Igbo man but not a Yoruba man. such that he didn't understand he lied on oath, and such may send him to prison. In Yorubaland only males bear ADEKUNLE.
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by garykoeman: 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
Old age don finally catch-up with Atiku
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by nighthawk1: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
On the 30th of May 2031, Chicago University will reveal all.
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by FreedomfromtheT: 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Para e
You aren't making sense, are you?
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by FreedomfromtheT: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Third wan govern... Make una dey play ...
Are you a coward?
Please face Atiku.
Is he not the one reported in the above report trying to disgrace your candidate?
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Fearyourcreator: 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Are you a coward?
Please face Atiku.
Is he not the one reported in the above report trying to disgrace your candidate?
Atiku is always welcome ... I love him ... He can continue ... But is daunce thinking third will come first plus his mumu followers
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Fearyourcreator: 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
You aren't making sense, are you?
Para e
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Peacecore: 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
Make una just dey play grin grin
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by FreedomfromtheT: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
Osilama1:
Atiku obi are the same... LP is PDP feeders team... The whole court case is a charade esp LP so just move away...
Waaaooh! Deflecting as usual instead of answering the question.
It means this fear of Atiku by Tinubu supporters is real.
Emilokan supporters don't even pretend not to be afraid of Atiku.
Beats my imagination.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation / "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister / Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.