Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal (47366 Views)

Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) / Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Was A Male. / Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by marsup: 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
So, a man cannot transition in peace? grin grin

You guys should leave this man to focus on governance, and let the world see what he has to offer.
Everyone wants power, at the end of it all, All power belongs to GOD.
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by DaddyJapan(m): 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
tricosite:
Bubu that use NEPA as certificate Wetin come out of it. Nigeria diẹ?

Make we rest for this side we tire for this rant

Stop rehashing lies.

Buhari got credits in five subjects and a schooling leaving certificate.
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Aarenasbaba(m): 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
As a Yoruba guy, female doesn’t bear ADEKUNLE
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by TruthinAction: 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
Certificate forgery and impersonation is a criminal offense that should land the culprit in jail for many years. But in Nigeria, the rich do not go to jail. We are watching with deep interest.
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Corporate2020: 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
omenka:
Mtscheew. How folks carry social media and street gossips to the courts as evidence beats me.

Glad my president is going about his duty as though the litigants don't even exist.

That is why judges live very long. You will recall that even the President just increased the retirement age of judges. It is because judges are entertained everyday by court jesters who went to law school and graduated with very good grades only to become court jesters because of money

Imagine senior lawyers going to court to say such nonsense. The type of discussion market women have, the same type we guys too have at joints after about 6 to 8 bottles of beer and pepper soup while playing with nipples of those people from the other side who are prostituting all over the world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by emilo2bad: 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
Penguin or penis you have come again the last time you said Tinubu will not be sworn in, what happened? for many days you were hiding I look for you for mocking but you went AWOL now this, when judgement is given I hope you will not go hiding again
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by TheGift: 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
omenka:
Mtscheew. How folks carry social media and street gossips to the courts as evidence beats me.

Glad my president is going about his duty as though the litigants don't even exist.

They said: "Certified Copies of Certificates from Chicago State University in America" but you are here talking about social media gossip, because of sentiments. Continue avoiding the evidence.

3 Likes

Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Corporate2020: 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
emilo2bad:
Penguin or penis you have come again the last time you said Tinubu will not be sworn in, what happened? for many days you were hiding I look for you for mocking but you went AWOL now this, when judgement is given I hope you will not go hiding again

Of course he will, then he will reappear to start entertaining his fellow jesters when the case gets to the upper court. Are you not enjoying his clownishness?
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Fearyourcreator: 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
gidgiddy:

And how has that reduced the price of Garri?
Na you dey eat garri everyday na
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
haffaze777:

Bola is Female name? Are you normal? So Bola ige is female? I guess you are using two surnames in your village
Keep quiet. Bola is a general name both male and female bear the name in Yoruba. I know you're not Yoruba. Ok bye.
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by DaddyJapan(m): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
TheGift:

They said: "Certified Copies of Certificates from Chicago State University in America" but you are here talking about social media gossip, because of sentiments. Continue avoiding the evidence.

He, not she, was awarded a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with Honors on June 22, 1979 -- Chicago State University. cool

Chicago University replies ICIR on Tinubu’s controversial certificate

JUNE 27, 2022

THE Chicago State University (CSU) has once again affirmed that the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate Bola Tinubu graduated from the institution.

The university made the affirmation in a response to an inquiry by The ICIR on Monday.

Caleb Westberg, a Registrar in the Office of Records and Registration in the institution, said Tinubu attended the university from August 1977 to June 1979.

“Please be advised that Bola A. Tinubu attended Chicago State University from August 1977 to June 1979,” he said.

“He was awarded a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with Honors on June 22, 1979.”

Source: https://www.icirnigeria.org/chicago-university-replies-icir-on-tinubus-controversial-certificate/
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Geovanni412(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
lexy2014:

What do you mean by buhari not being as calculative as Tinubu?

Tinubu has more political sagacity.

He is a political genius.
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by walefresh3(m): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
Tntsi:
Emilokan crew will leave atiku and lay the blame on the people's mandate Peter obi
correct your self .. say Igbo mandate.
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by lexy2014: 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
haffaze777:

Bola is Female name? Are you normal? So Bola ige is female? I guess you are using two surnames in your village

Bola is a unisex name
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by FreedomfromtheT: 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
Osilama1:
Las Las Ina go still wail sha... Na Toda... Same way PDP did in 2019 LP borrowed and are even More foolish
This is about Atiku of PDP, not LP.
Did any babalawo tell you Tinubu supporters that you would die if you talk about Atiku and that you should turn every comment concerning Atiku to Obi or the LP?

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by lexy2014: 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
Geovanni412:

Tinubu has more political sagacity.

He is a political genius.

How does that make him calculative than buhari?
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Babalegba(m): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
delpee:

Ade is a unisex prefix. A lady can bear Adeola, Adebola, Adesola etc

Kunle is mainly for males truly. Extremely rare to see a lady named Kunle.
I know Yoruba women called Deola,Debola and Desola but none with the Ade prefix.
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by FreedomfromtheT: 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
alizma:
So that picture of him and his mates is a Photoshop right? Why would some people deliberately embark on fail mission?
Anybody can snap pictures with any person/persons.
A group picture is different from a letter of admission to a university and certificate from same institution.
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by hyperflex(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
Na this matter these ones go dey do for court for four years
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol!

Eyaaa!

You know I deliberately let you alone in the previous thread because I’d rather use my time for something more productive than engage in academic argument with u.

But a quick response to you here…

Are you aware that in law, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not the same as Ahmed Bola Tinubu? You might want to check PDP vs Degi Eremienyo as per Supreme Court judgment.

Now, we are not just talking about something as trivial as above, we are talking about the introduction of a new name into the mix -Adekunle.

Now, why did you think PDP submitted Tinubu’s membership card in APC and the name on his nomination forms as evidence? It is to further buttress the point that the Bola Ahmed Tinubu whom APC sponsored as their presidential candidate is different from the Bola Adekunle Tinubu who went to Chicago State University, both in name and gender.

Now, except Tinubu can provide an affidavit where he swore to an oath that the two names belong to him and can be used interchangeably, it’s gone (otilo).

The supreme court corrected degi case in subsequent cases like atiku vs buhari,araraume vs ibezim,edevbie vs sheriff
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Tzar(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2023

Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by haffaze777(m): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP1:

Keep quiet. Bola is a general name both male and female bear the name in Yoruba. I know you're not Yoruba. Ok bye.

Oponu,Didn't you say Bola is female name earlier?nah now you know sey bola nah name weh both male and female dey bear?come to ijemo make you come tell them sey Omo Omo abore Egba no be Yoruba were pataki.
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by FreedomfromtheT: 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
MUYEEKFIRST:
Peter Obi 3rd class candidate
Did any babalawo tell you Tinubu supporters that you would die if you talk about Atiku when he challenges your candidate?
Did any babalawo tell you Tinubu supporters to always find a way to change any challenge from Atiku to attack on Obi so that you will not die!
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by FreedomfromtheT: 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
MUYEEKFIRST:
Peter Obi 3rd class candidate
Did any babalawo tell you Tinubu supporters that you would die if you talk about Atiku when he challenges your candidate?
Did any babalawo tell you Tinubu supporters to always find a way to change any challenge from Atiku to attack on Obi so that you will not die?
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by haffaze777(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Bola is a unisex name

You should have told the mugu when he was busy arguing about what he know nothing about

INVINCIBLECSP1:

Is Bola not a female name in Yorubaland
Adekunle is just the surname while Ba is the female Thiéfnubu stole identity from. There is no crime that your drug kingpin daddy have not committed. Then swear for am ni
🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Penguin2: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2023
senatordave1:

The supreme court corrected degi case in subsequent cases like atiku vs buhari,araraume vs ibezim,edevbie vs sheriff
Oh!

Supreme Court said people can now forge their certificates and they will endorse it?
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by lexy2014: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
haffaze777:

You should have told the mugu when he was busy arguing about what he know nothing about

But you were the one arguing that Bola isn't a female name
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by FreedomfromtheT: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

He is bigger than any Igbo man dead or alive
Do you mean that Atiku the petitioner in this case is an Igbo man?
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Penguin2: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
DaddyJapan:

The daftest bone of contention one could possibly pick.

Anyone who has ever worked in a multicultural setting knows damn well that members of a linguistic-majority group occasionally make administrative errors in the records of the linguistic-minority. In other words, a clerical officer who has never left the South Side of Chicago can easily be forgiven for thinking everyone named Bola is female.

Atiku's legal representatives have gone up the creek without a paddle on this one.

Now for those asking how Adekunle could possibly have become Ahmed, I know for a fact that there are many Southern Muslims actually adopted non-Islamic names when they travelled out of Nigeria in the 60s, 70s and even 80s. This was done for ease of passage when migrating to Anglicised Western countries.

Did you not read that PDP also submitted an attestation letter from a Southwest college in Nigeria to Chicago State University attesting that Bola Adekunle Tinubu (female) went through the school and should be accorded all privileges as such?

Or the Southwest college also had a clerical mistake?
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
Penguin2:

Oh!

Supreme Court said people can now forge their certificates and they will endorse it?

The supreme court said once the surname is constant,no issue.see araraume vs ibezim supra 2021 but I know you won't.you will rather rant
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by FreedomfromtheT: 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
solreb:

So far it has been Atiku and PDP presenting evidences that can be disturbing to the Tinubu's camp and not OBI and LP who have just been wasting the courts time and entertaining Nigerians.
So you concur that Atiku has a good chance of unsitting president Tinubu who claims to have won the presidential election 'fair and square?'
Re: The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal by Karemarealty288(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
omenka:

Come oooo you still dey?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ / Man Paints a Picture Of Peter Obi Amongst The People In Nasarawa / Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.