Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? (6097 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly / Photo Of A Lady With Massive Butt And A Guy Staring At Her Will Make You Droll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 24, 2023
Truth be told, big buts and breasts is an advantage to ladies who hav it. There is this lady in my area with flat chest and no butts. She been single for a long time now.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Baronthecelebri: 8:51am On Jun 24, 2023
Nonsense Post
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2023
smiley
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by EDOSBROWN: 11:07am On Jun 24, 2023
Her brain can attract any man
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by HanisahZuwy: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
EDOSBROWN:
Her brain can attract any man
But, he can't see her brain to be attracted by it.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by obinnazy(m): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I would like to know how a lady who doesn't have sizable butt or let say a lady who has tiny butt and very tiny boobs, how can such a lady attract a man. We all know men are attracted by butts and boobs, either both or one of them. So, someone who doesn't have any of those, does she stand a chance in attracting or getting a man? How can she do this? How can she get a man? Please, I would like to know. Thanks.

If she has good character and will give me peace of mind, I don't mind
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by tafiya: 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
God knows why he created you like that,you may not know what innate qualities God created you with that will make men appreciate you more than your physical attributes.How do I link up with you?
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by oxiide22(m): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Ass and boobs don't matter.
because you don't have them ba
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by oxiide22(m): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, you all should take this serious. I'm being serious here please. I'm not joking. Your positive responses will mean a lot to me.
dress well and have swag that's all
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Jandedwuz(m): 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
[quote author=HanisahZuwy post=123983660]I would like to know how a lady who doesn't have sizable butt or let say a lady who has tiny butt and very tiny boobs, how can such a lady attract a man. We all know men are attracted by butts and boobs, either both or one of them. So, someone who doesn't have any of those, does she stand a chance in attracting or getting a man? How can she do this? How can she get a man? Please, I would like to know. Thanks.[/

Actually I don't fancy big boobs and yansh sha..I want them lepacious..let connect tho
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
Yes, I don't.. smiley smiley smiley
oxiide22:
because you don't have them ba
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by oxiide22(m): 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I would like to know how a lady who doesn't have sizable butt or let say a lady who has tiny butt and very tiny boobs, how can such a lady attract a man. We all know men are attracted by butts and boobs, either both or one of them. So, someone who doesn't have any of those, does she stand a chance in attracting or getting a man? How can she do this? How can she get a man? Please, I would like to know. Thanks.
honestly, I like this type of girls ESP if she's slim. are you slim? also will like see your pictures if u don't mind
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by oxiide22(m): 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Yes, I don't.. smiley smiley smiley
lol hhh but SA ladies got big booties why are you different?
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
Go and ask God that question.
oxiide22:
lol hhh but SA ladies got big booties why are you different?
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by oxiide22(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
Samantha124:
u like Nigerian preek?

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Jman06(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Ass and boobs don't matter.
Says who Let's face the reality, ass and boobs matter!

Someone like myself love moderate ass and boobs ie not to big nor small. Then general feminine curves and flat tommy. It's a complete turn off when a lady looks like a man.

However, another guy might like them looking like men or having flat butt/chest or massive butt/chest. Me I like something in between.

Personally, I'll not also want to compromise on what I like in my ladies because I wouldn't want to be married to one while craving for those outside thereby cheating on my wife.

The genesis of marital infidelity for men is that most times, circumstances force men to marry those they ain't attracted to. They keep those ones at home while frolicking with young girls that possess what they desire. That is the simple truth and it takes an honest guy like myself to disclose this fact.

The reason for the above is that those ladies who haven't got great bodies and sexiness are usually the "wife materials" because they make up with being homely and more industrious while the hot babes usually don't give a Bleep because they live with the illusion that their bodies would get them any man of their choice and yes, their bodies do get them loads of men but for fun and games, not for marriage in most cases.

So op, don't worry! Just be homely, nice and industrious. You'll get a man for marriage, but whether that man would not cheat on you with those hotties is what I cannot guarantee.
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
You're not helping..πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Jman06:
Says who Let's face the reality, ass and boobs matter!

Someone like myself love moderate ass and boobs ie not to big nor small. Then general feminine curves and flat tommy. It's a complete turn off when a lady looks like a man.

However, another guy might like them looking like men or having flat butt/chest or massive butt/chest. Me I like something in between.

Personally, I'll not also want to compromise on what I like in my ladies because I wouldn't want to be married to one while craving for those outside thereby cheating on my wife.

The genesis of marital infidelity for men is that most times, circumstances force men to marry those they ain't attracted to. They keep those ones at home while frolicking with young girls that possess what they desire. That is the simple truth and it takes an honest guy like myself to disclose this fact.

The reason for the above is that those ladies who haven't got great bodies and sexiness are usually the "wife materials" because they make up with being homely and more industrious while the hot babes usually don't give a Bleep because they live with the illusion that their bodies would get them any man of their choice and yes, their bodies do get them loads of men but for fun and games, not for marriage in most cases.

So op, don't worry! Just be homely, nice and industrious. You'll get a man for marriage, but whether that man would not cheat on you with those hotties is what I cannot guarantee.

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Jman06(m): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2023
Samantha124:
You're not helping..πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
It's worse "helping" by lying
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
There's always a place and a time for everything, and your timing is wrong.

Already the Op feels insecure and considering a surgery just to get bigger boobs and ass.

Would you date and get married to a woman with fake boobs and ass? undecided undecided undecided
Jman06:
It's worse "helping" by lying
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Jman06(m): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
Samantha124:
There's always a place and a time for everything, and your timing is wrong.

Already the Op feels insecure and considering a surgery just to get bigger boobs and ass.

Would you date and get married to a woman with fake boobs and ass? undecided undecided undecided
Yes, if the fake boobs and ass get me attracted to her.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
Okay.
Jman06:
Yes, if the fake boobs and ass get me attracted to her.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by JUST2SEXZY(f): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Are you chasing clout? Lol

Anyways, if you're real this is for you.

While physical attributes like butt and boobs may be considered attractive by some men, it's important to remember that true attraction encompasses much more than just those features. A woman who doesn't have a sizable butt or larger breasts still has numerous qualities that can captivate and draw the interest of a potential partner. It's crucial to emphasize and showcase your individuality, inner beauty, and personality, as these aspects can play a significant role in attracting a man who appreciates and values you for who you truly are. By focusing on developing your self-confidence, pursuing your passions, and nurturing meaningful connections, you increase your chances of finding a fulfilling and loving relationship based on genuine connection rather than solely physical appearances.

Rodo 🌢️
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by okerekingsley90: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
Crystalom35:
There are guys who like them just like dat.

My personal preference has always been very tiny breast and sizable ass.

But some guys prefer nothin up and nothin down. Just kpanla
grin grin
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by sageb: 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2023
Samantha124:
In Bruno mars voice "You are amazing, just the way you are...."
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
grin grin grin
sageb:

In Bruno mars voice "You are amazing, just the way you are...."
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Sammy101111(m): 3:02am On Jul 03, 2023
If you finally find a man you like don’t be a liability to the man he will want you always
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Dzzzz: 7:39am On Jul 03, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
...The honest truth is don’t forget men change like chameleons..Today it’s butts and boobs and to tomorrow it’s tiny girls..Even Dwarves attract some men not to talk of tiny breast and yansh..Wo just dey look dress more sexy in skimpy cloths and guys go rush
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Dzzzz: 7:43am On Jul 03, 2023
You know what!!..Just give me your number so we talk 😎
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by optimusprime2(m): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
How do you first attract the man first before impressing him with your personality? That's the first work. We all know men are attracted by what they see ( ass and boobs). To attract him first is the main thing. So, how can a lady with flat butt and chest do this?

I have this my guy who shocked our entire guy crew & got married to a lady that was far from his then description of "my spec" ...
He used to be a bobbi guy, specifically he loved Dark skinned Orobo ladies.

Fast forward to today, he is married to someone who is a total opposite of his then description;
1-She is very light skinned,

2-she is a lekpa without bobbi effects... however that his wife possesses something that apparently he values more than physical preference... She sabi cook well well!

Infact I used to question how he changed his preference suddenly, until I tasted her cooking as well... Omo! I instantly figured out why the guy loves her madly.

Some guys truly value other things aside physical attributes in ladies, so please stop focusing on such ... you might be shocked some guy loves you by the sound of your laughter and that alone, could hit very deep & makes him see way past bobbi and bumbum.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture / Shocking!!! See What This Girl Saw Inside Another Girl Kitty Cat Area (pic) / Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.