Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates (30267 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by DeTribalisedCit: 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
Gandrova:
Not only paradigm shift, you will See Jupiter shift!

Paradigm means usual pattern, not the name of a random planet. Paradigm shift means a deviation from the norm, which is what Obi's emergence represents in our intrinsically corrupt society down the years.

You're welcome.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols, go and check what made the Doctors to go on strike Bro....it was not the fault of Peter Obi pls
He.........let me not go into details anyway

Well, we have Bola Ahmed now as President, let's see what he can achieve within his time frame as the court case goes on....

We all pray for a better Nigeria, but we must come out excellent from the elections if we must answer his Excellency.....

The court proceedings is nice
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
senatordave1:

Why can't lp prove the so called illegality

What is being done now is collection of evidences , data , etc before each will be examined by the judges and judgement pronounced....

But where I found INEC and APC especially INEC funny , is where evidences sheets that INEC duly signed and stamped were brought to court and INEC and APC, vehemently jumped against the evidence........like is it not from INEC again??

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
Omoboricash:

IPOB african political man of the year.
His legacy in Anambra is there to show, reason Anambraian are trooping to Lagos. Reason Awka still searching for beffiting state capital.
Indeed African political man of the year
I swear to gawd dawg

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by babyfaceafrica: 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

What is being done now is collection of evidences , data , etc before each will be examined by the judges and judgement pronounced....

But where I found INEC and APC especially INEC funny , is where evidences sheets that INEC duly signed and stamped were brought to court and INEC and APC, vehemently jumped against the evidence........like is it not from INEC again??

What's funny there?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

Q: You said you are the publicity secretary ?

A: No I’m the chief spokesperson of the campaign and the Director of Media

Q: Okay. So as the chief spokesperson I will expect that you were receiving information from INEC from time to time

A: Can you rephrase your question

Q: You were receiving information from INEC from time to time

A: No. I get information from the Chairman who speaks with INEC

Q: I thought you know everyone and I’m surprised INEC did not speak with you directly.
On February, INEC came out to say we are sorry that we cannot upload results electronically .

A: No, I’m only aware of the Festus Okoye statement that it would be uploaded.

Q. Look at Exhibit PCQ, those are receipts obtained For certified true copies of INEC documents which were tendered here

A. Yes

Q. Please confirm some of the documents were obtained 6 April, 25 April, 31 March variously like that

A. I can see 15, 16, 31 March, 4 April, 2120 March,... They are receipts of payment for documents.
Q. In Para 102, you rely on the documents mentioned there to make your depositions

A. Yes

Q. Documents mentioned in Para 102L,M, N,O,V,Y,Z,AA,CC,JJ,MM,OO,RR were not tendered in this proceedings

A. We are in process of tendering them

Q. You were not able to tender all

A. Yes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Gandrova: 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:

Paradigm means usual pattern, not the name of a random planet. Paradigm shift means a deviation from the norm, which is what Obi's emergence represents in our intrinsically corrupt society down the years.

You're welcome.
Am aware of it bro! It also means changing of status quo ! Mr Grammar. Obi has nothing to Offer!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
Dubetex96:

Someone just confirmed how his father look like

Ewu Gambia
Talk true, if dem use dis one do sacrifice, sango no go reject am? Just talk true

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by skyZine(m): 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
Respondents Asking lots of questions to buy out the limited amount of time.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

This is where you guys are missing it.all the data and evidences being collected and kept in court will not be examined by the judges except you make reference to it and show how it affects your case one by one.
Most of the evidences brought by lp are wrongly pleaded or not pleaded in the main petition or are either secondary evidence.therefore,it has to be objected to

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by keymatt(m): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
sportskid:

My God!!! So inec is now trying to say the changed there mind on etransmission of results? This is shocking . All the hype about inecs integrity, so tnis was there plan b. INEC HAS SHAMED US.
They only said they wouldn't transmit raw figures like 1, 2, 3, 4 however the results will be uploaded electronically via BVAS after scanning EC8A result sheet.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
skyZine:
Respondents Asking lots of questions to buy out the limited amount of time.

Safe to say obi ti lule
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by femisplash: 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
senatordave1:

So lp dey follow object
Lol
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by femisplash: 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

[ The first respondent cross examiner continues with the witness ]

Q. Look at Pg2 of Exhibit X1, read the declarations your party sought.

A. Declaration not to opt for manual upload but electronic method
An Order of the court to compel INEC to comply with the provisions of the law.

Q. Read the last 2 Paragraphs of the Judgment

A. The court ruled that INEC will chose its method as provided by law.

Q. Did your party appeal that judgment ?

A. I'm not aware of this one and not aware of an appeal.

[ Here's a link to the publication,
https://www.thecable.ng/rewind-in-january-court-ruled-that-inec-can-use-any-method-for-results-transmission/amp ]
Lol
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

Q. Look at Exhibit PCQ, those are receipts obtained For certified true copies of INEC documents which were tendered here

A. Yes

Q. Please confirm some of the documents were obtained 6 April, 25 April, 31 March variously like that

A. I can see 15, 16, 31 March, 4 April, 2120 March,... They are receipts of payment for documents.
Q. In Para 102, you rely on the documents mentioned there to make your depositions

A. Yes

Q. Documents mentioned in Para 102L,M, N,O,V,Y,Z,AA,CC,JJ,MM,OO,RR were not tendered in this proceedings

A. We are in process of tendering them

Q. You were not able to tender all

A. Yes

Q. You mentioned that you relied on evidence of forensic experts

A. Yes

Q. Your deposition was made on March 20th

A. Yes

Q. Are you aware that the final reports of your expert was in May 2023

[ The witness was quiet ]

Q. You'll agree with me that the issue you brought to court were transmission of irev not snatching of ballot box

A. Our case was on 2 grounds, double nominations and forfeiture.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
femisplash:

Lol

They are do hypocritical
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
senatordave1:

You are living up to your name
That's what I am
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

A. Yes

A. Yes

Q. You'll agree with me that the issue you brought to court were transmission of irev not snatching of ballot box

[ They show him the court judgment in PDP v INEC & ORS on double nominations which he identifies.
They now seek to tender the documents before the court
]

PETITIONERS object to the tendering and admissibility of the documents and shall advance reasons.

[ All other respondents do not object to the document.]
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

A. Yes

A. Yes

Chai,what a killing blow

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

[ They show him the court judgment in PDP v INEC & ORS on double nominations which he identifies.
]

PETITIONERS object to the tendering and admissibility of the documents and shall advance reasons.

The Court:
The Court Judgment hereby admitted into evidence and marked as Exhibits X2 accordingly.

As the court pleases.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by aswani(m): 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:
Without an iota of doubt , here's African
political man of the year
!

Just an appreciation post,it have become necessary .

I am genuinely interested in what he has done to give him that title and maybe why just Africa, why not the world.

I actually am grateful for him and his "third way" politics as I am fed up of PDP and APC taking the populace for granted.

I am concerned at his lack of control on his Obidients and their perpetual attack mode. I can see why he needs that fervour behind him although in the long run, that is what would stop his political career reaching the heights I feel it deserves.

A shame.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

]

Op,you are editing the updates,drop it word for word.the witness fumbled and the whole court laughed.reduce the bias na

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

The Court:
The Court Judgment hereby admitted into evidence and marked as Exhibits X2 accordingly.

As the court pleases.

[ The 4th respondent continues with the witness]

Q. By that judgment, the issue of double nominations have be solved.

A. No, it is not settled

[And that is all for the Cross-examination.
The Petitioners note that they do not have any re-examinations
.]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

]

Again,lp lawyers are objecting

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

[ The 4th respondent continues with the witness]

Q. By that judgment, the issue of double nominations have be solved.

A. No, it is not settled

[And that is all for the Cross-examination.
The Petitioners note that they do not have any re-examinations
.]

[ Dr Livy tells the court that they have 2, maybe 3 witnesses.]

The court :
The court notes that it is almost 7pm.

LO Fagbemi :
He notes that ordinarily, the LP should have ended their time on Tuesday and that they are here with new people and should not be allowed to continue.

Wole SAN:
He reads the Schedule of the court that today is the last day and that Dr Livy is even guessing as to number of witness. He notes that they are objecting to any extension and any extension whatsoever.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by femisplash: 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

Q. Do you see 59 for LP ?

A. It is mutilated

Q. Do you see 6 votes for APC ?

A. They are mutilated

Q. Are they mutilated or blurred ?

A. They are mutilated and blurred

Q. In the entirety of you 105 paragraphs of your witness deposition, confirm to this court that you've not stated any figure as unlawful votes
A. Seemimgly No

Q. Look at Para 9, you talked about Party Agents of your party, confirm to the court that you had agents in all polling units.

A. Yes, 133,000

Q. How many polling units nationwide ?

A. I can't remember the figure

Lol
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

[ Dr Livy tells the court that they have 2, maybe 3 witnesses.]

The court :
The court notes that it is almost 7pm.

LO Fagbemi :
He notes that ordinarily, the LP should have ended their time on Tuesday and that they are here with new people and should not be allowed to continue.

Wole SAN:
He reads the Schedule of the court that today is the last day and that Dr Livy is even guessing as to number of witness. He notes that they are objecting to any extension and any extension whatsoever.

They should give them tomorrow as their last day of grace so that we can laugh at them more

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Confirmedzombie: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

A. Yes

A. Yes

This is a nuclear bomb on Labour Party and Obi

This means he lied on his disposition
Chia

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by femisplash: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
senatordave1:

They are do hypocritical
Very very
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2023
femisplash:

Lol
APC: Look at this evidence PCQ, those are receipts for CTC certification of INEC documents

W: Yes

APC: Please look through, those documents were received on 6th April and 25th of April

W: There is no 6th of April in my statement

APC: You cannot see your own statement again. Is it mutilated or blurred
😒

W: It’s 16th March, 20th March, 15th March and 4th April

APC: 4th April what was it for

W: It’s for payment for PVCs collected in Kogi State

APC: What is the date

W: 04/04/2023

APC: In paragraph 102 of your witness deposition you relied on these documents to make your deposition

APC: On page 31 on paragraph 102
The document mentioned on item LMNOVYZAACC were not tendered in these proceedings
And on page 33 JJMMOORR of your statement
These documents were not rendered

W: As at yesterday, we were about to tender but there was no time

APC lawyers are now laughing

Justice Tsammani: This is not a circus, why are you people laughing . What’s that

APC: Sorry my lord
So did you tender

W: We were about tendering

APC: So you did not

W: No

APC: You used forensic experts right

APC: Your deposition was made on 20th of March

APC: The report of the expert was May 2023 and you deposition was March 2023
Nicodemus how did you get it in your statement

Witness is quiet

APC: Now you will agree with me that the issue you brought to court was on transmission and not on ballot snatching

W: It was on 2 grounds, it’s on double nomination and forfeiture of $145,000

APC: Thank you. Do you know this document on a court order on the double nomination

W: It says PDP

APC: Yes. My lord I want to tender it and it’s a case between PDP Vs INEC delivered on the 26th day of May 2023

SAN Livy has objected to the tendering of the document

Justice Tsammani: Are you objecting to the tendering or the admissibility

SAN Livy with a smile : To the admissibility my lord.
I am just tired

Justice Tsammani: I don’t blame you, you are sandwiched by all these people objecting you

The whole courtroom is laughing

The op is mischievous.he is not doing full posting,na cut and join.hevis too ashame to admit their failure

13 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) / Police Reacts To Olu Falae's Ransom Claims / Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.