Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates (30258 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Lovelive: 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
I concur

IamV:

And also, here's African political team of the year!

They all need to be appreciated.
There's definitely a paradigm shift in our politics and definitely,on the focus on our
judiciary because of them.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Lovelive: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
You are not one of the greatfools.

#One love beloved compatriot

Landowner101:
Bro I really commend your effort, you are really doing a great work.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Lovelive: 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
One love beloved compatriot

Godjone:
Good afternoon @ IAMV. I am following all the way from North central (Middle belt) Nigeria. You are doing a good job. More power to your elbow. We love you
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Olaolex: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
Godjone:
Good afternoon @ IAMV. I am following all the way from North central (Middle belt) Nigeria. You are doing a good job. More power to your elbow. We love you
Following from North Central too. If you don't mind, which state sir? I'm in Kwara state.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Confirmedzombie: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
Dear iamV , I wish to express my hearty gratitude not only orofound but beyond verbal and written expression for all you do to update us.

We may have our differences, but deep inside me, I do appreciate your good work.

May the Almighty Gid, who knows and sees in advance shower upon you his blessings, may he bless your days with happiness, good health, longline and prosperity in all aspects of your life.

Once again, I say thank you and God bless

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Lovelive: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
U welcome beloved compatriot

Novarisammy2:
I don land

I am equally expecting a robust court session today. I equally expect wailers to come wail like a hound dog as usual

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Lovelive: 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
Yeah
We are aware ...

Proof below

"JUST IN: Tribunal Admits Chicago University; NYSC Certificate Against President Bola Tinubu

The Presidential Election Petitions Court has admitted certified copies of academic records from Chicago University and work records of President Bola Tinubu tendered by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Read more on

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/just-in-tribunal-admits-chicago-university-nysc-certificate-against-president-bola-tinubu/"

IamV:

Please,PDP & Tinubu hearing is still ongoing.

The respondents are still cross examining the last witness.
They will soon round off.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Dear iamV , I wish to express my hearty gratitude not only orofound but beyond verbal and written expression for all you do to update us.

We may have our differences, but deep inside me, I do appreciate your good work.

May the Almighty Gid, who knows and sees in advance shower upon you his blessings, may he bless your days with happiness, good health, longline and prosperity in all aspects of your life.

Wow, thank you sir.

Honestly,I felt the sincerity & energy from the depths of you heart
you're still my brother irrespective of politics difference smiley.

You're deeply appreciated.

22 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Shokoloko(f): 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

Special greetings Mrs shokoloko.

Guess you day is going great?
Thank you so much for the updates.
Following your write up.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
The gbas gbos from PDP today, have sent the Bulaba team to the icu already

Are you for pdp or lp
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

PDP & Tinubu are done with their session,so expect HE Peter Obi & Tinubu proceedings anytime soon.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Omanambala(m): 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV, may the heavenly forces richly bless you , brotherly.

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Novarisammy2: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
femisplash:
The last day of comedy.

can u say that without crying profusely?

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Lovelive: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
You are no more a greatfool.

One love brotherly, peace to your heart !

Confirmedzombie:

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Omanambala(m): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
senatordave1:

Are you for pdp or lp

Even Atikulates know Obi won the election. But , continue your dance of shame in the public.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Akpangbo: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

No wahala we are waiting. I have just looted my data to follow the proceeding.You are doing a good work. Thanks from silent follower.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
Omanambala:

Even Atikulates know Obi won the election. But , continue your dance of shame in the public.

Yet obi cannot prove his case

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by dejol88: 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

Wow, thank you sir.

Honestly,I felt the sincerity & energy from the depths of you heart
you're still my brother irrespective of politics difference smiley.

You're deeply appreciated.
This case will end in Supreme Court and that where Peter obi will get victory.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
Omanambala:
IamV, may the heavenly forces richly bless you , brotherly.

Amen sir,and you too, abundantly.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by danijesus(m): 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
dejol88:

This tribunal will end in Supreme Court and that where Peter obi will get victory.
victory should be gotten at the appeal tribunal first

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by garriAndsugar: 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2023
senatordave1:

Bola Ahmed Asiwaju Adekunle Tinubu

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Novarisammy2: 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2023
senatordave1:

yet the same case gives you sleepless nights

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Novarisammy2: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
garriAndsugar:

rumour has it that the bearer of the name is a transgender
from Adekunle to Ahmed

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

PDP & Tinubu are done with their session,so expect HE Peter Obi & Tinubu proceedings anytime soon.

[ Labour Party’s case is set to begin
The judges are about to come in.
The lawyers are all seated already
.]

Grab your popcorn & chill Pepsi for the much anticipated session is about to kick off!

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
Novarisammy2:

yet the same case gives you sleepless nights

I just woke up son
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
garriAndsugar:

As far as the surname is not affected,no wahala.see atiku vs buhari supra
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by keymatt(m): 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
As expected agbado mods deliberately refused to send this thread to front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
senatordave1:

Are you for pdp or lp

I Stan for ObiDatti

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by keymatt(m): 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

.]

Grab your popcorn & chill Pepsi for the much anticipated session is about to kick off!
We dey follow am bumper to bumper. 😎
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

.]

My Lords are here.
The court seats at 04:52pm.

Here We Go!

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Olaolex: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
pacino26:
Reporting with full vawulence and badges can be delivered nationwide on request.
You people will not kill person with laughter
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

I Stan for ObiDatti

What if atiku wins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari Has Practically Done Nothing To Grow Nigeria’s Economy - Financial Times / PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen / Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.