Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates (30182 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
Omoboricash:

IPOB african political man of the year.
His legacy in Anambra is there to show, reason Anambraian are trooping to Lagos. Reason Awka still searching for beffiting state capital.
Indeed African political man of the year

Keep quiet, is obvious Peter Obi really did wonders in Awka and Anambra State for you to be comparing his achievements with a whole Lagos State found in 1860s and made capital of Nigeria in 1964 or so.....

Anambra State was just created out of Enugu State in 1991 and is waxing stronger than his fellow counterpart stated like Osun, Ondo, Ekiti etc....

Before Peter Obi came into Anambra State, Anambra was a dent of political god fathers like your mentor and personal lord and savior , but the indigenes of Anambra State who don't harbour Political criminals , through Peter Obi, chased away "god fatherism " from Anambra State till date....

You need to ask questions before you start looking foolish....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by descarado: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jayhome24:
Ok...noted.

Pls next topic.........no time to waste time on nonsense fantasy...

And you will continue with your agent work of 10%
If you will see customer.

Lazy lots.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

Q. Tell the Court what your expert presented

A. I was not in court when he testified

Q. Do you know?

A. No I don't.

Q. In Para 103,you want the court to deem votes as wasted votes, tell the court the votes.

A. Those were the reports presented by our expert

Q. The one who came second (Atiku)what do you want the court to do with him ?

A. I said it in my statement on oath, we want our candidate declared.

Q. What do you want the court to do with the votes of the second?

A. We challenge the entire results of the election and it affects everyone

Q. So you want the court to cancel the votes of LP ?

A. We said the results were allocated and INEC did not do the right thing.

Q. Tell the court the number of valid votes scored by Peter Obi.

A. Our expert on oath gave evidence in that regard

Q. Were you here when he gave evidence ?

A. No, I can't be here

The Court:
Do you know what was scored by Obi or not ?

A. I've answered, our expert gave evidence in that regard.

[ That's that for the cross examination of the witness by the 2nd & 3rd witness ]

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
descarado:
This guy, is he really a lawyer?
If he don't have any meaningful question to ask, he should sit down.
Charge and bail lawyer like madridguy grin grin

Based on what? By making claims he cannot prove?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by meolaniyi(m): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
The Tinubu lawyer is Junior advocate of Nigerian. JAN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by shimolv: 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Keep quiet, is obvious Peter Obi really did wonders in Awka and Anambra State for you to be comparing his achievements with a whole Lagos State found in 1860s and made capital of Nigeria in 1964 or so.....

Anambra State was just created out of Enugu State in 1991 and are waxing stronger than his fellow counterpart stated like Osun, Ondo, Ekiti etc....

Before Peter Obi came into Anambra State, Anambra was a dent of political god fathers like your mentor and personal lord and savior , but the indigenes of Anambra State who don't harbour Political criminals , through Peter Obi, chased away "god fatherism " from Anambra State till date....

You need to ask questions before you start looking foolish....

The only projects obi undertook was the teaching hospital in nnewi.roads ngige constructed outlasted that of obi.obi sacked workers from other states,doctors went on strike.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by madridguy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
I no be lawyer ooooo and no where I don take say I be lawyer. Stop calling me what I am not.

descarado:
Charge and bail lawyer like guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

A. No, I can't be here

The Court:

[ That's that for the cross examination of the witness by the 2nd & 3rd witness ]

The summary is that obi team is depending on the expert report of prof Eric which shows tinubu won but there were a lot of irregularities.in other words,obi did not win.they just want a rerun

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Adexchelsea19(m): 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
descarado:
Charge and bail lawyer like madridguy grin grin
you should direct that to the witness that can’t even defend any of the question asked. Nawao

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Fashionista01(f): 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
IAmV, I really appreciate your effort in giving us updates. God bless you.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by ANNIP: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
Already proven beyond every reasonable doubt, except for the UNREASONABLES Like YOU.
GOD PASS THEM

senatordave1:

Why can't lp prove the so called illegality

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by danijesus(m): 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
senatordave1:

The summary is that obi team is depending on the expert report of prof Eric which shows tinubu won but there were a lot of irregularities.in other words,obi did not win.they just want a rerun
guy wetin you dy smoke?

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by madridguy(m): 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
Please remove my moniker I don't want senseless mentioning.

descarado:
Charge and bail lawyer like guy grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
vannessa7:

FYI Asiwaju is a chieftaincy title, Bola is a Yoruba name, Ahmed is an Islamic name, Adekunle is a middle name while Tinubu is the surname. This is normal in Yoruba land, I am sure that name is not complete because his oriki , praise name, is not there, every Yoruba has an oriki name in addition to about six or more name which each of the two parents and the four grand parents give the child together with names from other important people in the family who wish to give the child a name such as an uncle, aunt or any of the sibling, the names can run to ten or more, I have like 8 of them, and you are called those names depending on circumstances and who is calling you,

Hmmm , culture is really deep, thanks for the clarification....
So TINIBU is even his Surname and I thought it is his first name? Nawaoh

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Jayhome24: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
descarado:

And you will continue with your agent work of 10%
If you will see customer.

Lazy lots.

Sorry who is this, can you define yourself. Biko ibu onye?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Gandrova: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

And also, here's African political team of the year!

They all need to be appreciated.
There's definitely a paradigm shift in our politics and definitely,on the focus on our
judiciary because of them.

Not only paradigm shift, you will See Jupiter shift!
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by leisuretym: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

Of course smiley.
Ok, Noted
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by drlateef: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

This is a huge blow for Peter obi and Labour Party.

I see the respondents will use court judgement to defend all that Obi is seeking in the court

I told one Obingo who would not let me breath. I told him Obi is losing because most of his arguments snd witnesses were based on electronic transmission. He wouldn’t listen. It took the intervention of the new chief of army staff before he left my neck. E for kii me!!😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

A. No, I can't be here

The Court:

[The 4th respondent is about to cross examine the witness]

[ 4TH RESPONDENT CROSS-EXAMINATION ]

Q. The report of your expert was his final report

A. That was his report

Q. I suggest to you that in giving your deposition, you considered all the documents mentioned in para 102 of your deposition

A. I read them

Q: You know that the evidence you identified yesterday, you did not open the box or envelopes and bring them out one after the other

A: I look at them and opened them.

Q: All of them ?

A: Not all of them

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by descarado: 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
madridguy:
I no be lawyer ooooo and no where I don take say I be lawyer. Stop calling me what I am not.

Madridguy you said you are a lawyer here.
I can remember all our banters before you become so emotionless cos you want to be member of swaga as charge and bail no favour you.
Swaga no kuku recognise you.

I used to like you and we banter a lot but it is what it is. The condition of the country can make those who want to bend to bend.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Omanambala(m): 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
senatordave1:

The only projects obi undertook was the teaching hospital in nnewi.roads ngige constructed outlasted that of obi.obi sacked workers from other states,doctors went on strike.

We have been excellent in education for over 15yrs. Our healthcare system is the best in the country. Anyway, this is waste of time

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

A. That was his report

Q. I suggest to you that in giving your deposition, you considered all the documents mentioned in para 102 of your deposition

A. I read them

Q: You know that the evidence you identified yesterday, you did not open the box or envelopes and bring them out one after the other

Q: You said you are the publicity secretary ?

A: No I’m the chief spokesperson of the campaign and the Director of Media

Q: Okay. So as the chief spokesperson I will expect that you were receiving information from INEC from time to time

A: Can you rephrase your question

Q: You were receiving information from INEC from time to time

A: No. I get information from the Chairman who speaks with INEC

Q: I thought you know everyone and I’m surprised INEC did not speak with you directly.
On February, INEC came out to say we are sorry that we cannot upload results electronically .

A: No, I’m only aware of the Festus Okoye statement that it would be uploaded.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by skyZine(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
Today's proceeding started a bit behind schedule
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
senatordave1:

Lols, go and check what made the Doctors to go on strike Bro....it was not the fault of Peter Obi pls
He.........let me not go into details anyway

Well, we have Bola Ahmed now as President, let's see what he can achieve within his time frame as the court case goes on....

We all pray for a better Nigeria, but we must come out excellent from the elections if we must answer his Excellency.....

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
Omanambala:

We have been excellent in education for over 15yrs. Our healthcare system is the best in the country. Anyway, this is waste of time

You didnt counter me
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
danijesus:
guy wetin you dy smoke?

Ask lp spokesman tanko
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by madridguy(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
You guys will open fresh moniker and start saying jargons. Where me and you talk that I told you I be lawyer ? Where? Na so one come weeks ago saying other things. Maybe you are taking me for another person, since 2010 i joined this forum I have never say what I am not. I no be lawyer and if you have law scholarship give me make i go study.

descarado:

Mdguy you said you are a lawyer here.
I can remember all our banters before you become so emotionless cos you want to be member of swaga as charge and bail no favour you.
Swaga no kuku recognise you.

I used to like you and we banter a lot but it is what it is. The condition of the country can make those who want to bend to bend.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
ANNIP:
Already proven beyond every reasonable doubt, except for the UNREASONABLES Like YOU.
GOD PASS THEM

Which one did you actually prove specifically
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

A. That was his report

A. I read them

Another indictment

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

Q: Okay. So as the chief spokesperson I will expect that you were receiving information from INEC from time to time

Q: I thought you know everyone and I’m surprised INEC did not speak with you directly.
On February, INEC came out to say we are sorry that we cannot upload results electronically .

Sidenote:

Remember guys,our offer in still open !

Funny enough,since this offer was made,none of them have proved it.

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by sportskid(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

My God!!! So inec is now trying to say the changed there mind on etransmission of results? This is shocking . All the hype about inecs integrity, so tnis was there plan b. INEC HAS SHAMED US.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fayose's Impeachment:ekiti House Of Assembly Directs Chief Judge To Set Up Panel / Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) / Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.