Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates (30163 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Why is there no mention of the 25% since Peter obi started calling his witnesses

It is because it is a dead end.what an irony,an anticlimax.the star witness became the worst witness.even ordinary witnesses did better.star witness should be that prof of maths
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

[They now seek to tender the subpoena in evidence. ]

All respondents do not object to the subpoena sought to be tendered.

The Court:
The subpoena is hereby admitted into evidence and marked as Exhibits accordingly.

As the court pleases.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

The Court:
The subpoena is hereby admitted into evidence and marked as Exhibits accordingly.

As the court pleases.

[ Ikechukwu SAN now continues with the witness]

Q. Recall that you made a deposition this morning

A. Yes

Q. Will you recognize it and how?

A. Yes, my signature is on the document

[ He's shown his witness statement on oath and he identifies the document. ]

Q. Do you want to adopt this deposition as your evidence ?

A. Yes

[All respondents object to the document and rely on their earlier positions regarding the arguments]

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Stevosty: 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

All you do since I started creating threads is to ridicule everything I do and find faults where there's none.
I know you don't own me anything,the same with everyone viewing my threads.
But sometimes, little courtesy matters.

Honestly, it's because of hundred of persons viewing this thread that I'm exercising some restraints here with you,right now.

Respect yourself.

Just ignore him, he is just a nuisance, he can't even type for long, let alone create a thread like this.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by DMerciful(m): 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
You dont need witness. You just need the court to interpret the constitution
Confirmedzombie:
Why is there no mention of the 25% since Peter obi started calling his witnesses

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by tinsel: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
femisplash:

Tanko is a clown.
Blame Obi's lawyers for bad preparation.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Confirmedzombie: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
senatordave1:

That was the star,the biggest witness.the case revolved around him.instead he became the rejected stone,from grace to grass

The guy you quoted they don't know court procedures.

Tanks is the STAR WITNESS. That's the most important and heavy weight witness but he killed the case.

All the issues raised in court by Peter obi and LP hinges on him.

The guy doesn't even know.

Obi has lost the case

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by femisplash: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

This is a nuclear bomb on Labour Party and Obi

This means he lied on his disposition
Chia
LP only came to court for comedy, sadly their supporters are fond of wanking to sensational headlines.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Sheggy13(m): 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
senatordave1:

It is because it is a dead end.what an irony,an anticlimax.the star witness became the worst witness.even ordinary witnesses did better.star witness should be that prof of maths
Are you really serious that this witness fumbling like this is the star witness of Obi and LP? If that's the case, then it's all over for Obi. The court might likely fine this witness for obvious lies. Obi should just give it a rest at this point. I like what Obi did though. He deepeened our democratic process and made APC and PDP sit up for once,by becoming a potent 3rd force unlike what we used to have in the past with Sowore, Moghalu and the likes.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Nfora: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
My general impression following this case, is that there was a pre-meditated and grand conspiracy by INEC in conjunction with APC, to rig the presidential elections.

My reasons:

1.National Assembly elections were transmitted directly from the polling units in compliance with section64(4) of the electoral act, but the presidential was not. INEC pleaded glitches, right?

2.The same INEC that pleaded glitches ,is also telling us in court through its lawyers, that there was a publication before the election, that indicated that INEC would no longer upload the results electronically. But on election day, the national assembly results where transmitted directly from the polling units in compliance with section 64(4).

(Now, just thinking aloud : Are the so called SANs of Labour Party, so daft as not to emphasis section 64(4) of the electoral act, which specifically states that results must be transmitted directly from the polling units, in their petition?)

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by NairalandGossip: 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lol apc people are just funny. Obi has lost the case, Obi has lost the case, yet they are following it closely more han even obidients grin

Werrey de disguise cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by DeTribalisedCit: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ignore the misinformants running about here. Suddenly, Tanko is the Star Witness for whatever nefarious agenda they seek to drive this time.

The only job of Tanko was to make references to evidences presented by Labour Party lawyers and that he did that well. We're still moving strong. As for the designation of 'Star Witness', that was settled last week.

Let's Go!!

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Confirmedzombie: 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
Peter Obi must demand his lawyers to refund him all he paid them.

Tanks his STAR WITNESS whom all that has transpired in the court hinges on him killed the case.

This lawyers have been bribed by Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Confirmedzombie: 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
Tanks name has been changed by the Respondents lawyers to NICODEMUS

Hahahahaha
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

[ Ikechukwu SAN now continues with the witness]

Q. Recall that you made a deposition this morning

A. Yes

Q. Will you recognize it and how?

A. Yes, my signature is on the document

[ He's shown his witness statement on oath and he identifies the document. ]

Q. Do you want to adopt this deposition as your evidence ?

A. Yes

[All respondents object to the document and rely on their earlier positions regarding the arguments]

[ The witness is about to be cross examined by the first respondent]

[1ST RESPONDENT CROSS-EXAMINATION]

Q. what role did you play on election day ?

A. I was a Presiding Officer

Q. You were trained by INEC on how to do your role on that day ?

A. Yes

Q. And that training included how to use the BVAS in conduct of elections ?

A. Yes my Lord

Q. You successfully used the bvas for accreditation ?

A. No

Q. You did successfully ?

A. No

Q. There was no accreditation

A. Yes

Q. There was accreditation

A. No

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by JasonScoolari: 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV, nice work...

I have been busy lately,

We are coming out victorious.

Obidients are BLESSED.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Godjone(m): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Peter Obi must demand his lawyers to refund him all he paid them.

Tanks his STAR WITNESS whom all that has transpired in the court hinges on him killed the case.

This lawyers have been bribed by Tinubu
leave us alone with our thread na. We did not invite you here. This invention was Obidients so stop pouring saliva on this thread i beg you

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by sportskid(m): 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
Godjone:
leave us alone with our thread na. We did not invite you here. This invention was Obidients so stop pouring saliva on this thread i beg you

Ignore them, they are like pests or parasites. That is what is about to infest this administration. But God will forbid it

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Confirmedzombie: 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

A. Yes

A. Yes my Lord

A. No

A. No

A. Yes

A. No

Another nuclear bomb thrown here
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by femisplash: 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

A. Yes

A. Yes my Lord

A. No

A. No

A. Yes

A. No

Q. Did they vote on that day ?
A. Yes

Q. And you successfully counted the votes

A. I counted the votes

Q. Did you record the votes ?

A. I recorded the voted

Q. And you recorded it manually

A. Yes

Q. The only major problem you said you had that day was upload.

A. Yes

Q.Did you have problem with accreditation, it's not stated in your deposition, is there any paragraph you stated it?
I suggest to you, the only problem you had that day was the upload

A. The upload and the bvas.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

Q. Did they vote on that day ?
A. Yes

Q. And you successfully counted the votes

A. I counted the votes

Q. Did you record the votes ?

A. I recorded the voted

Q. And you recorded it manually

A. Yes

Q. The only major problem you said you had that day was upload.

A. Yes

Q.Did you have problem with accreditation, it's not stated in your deposition, is there any paragraph you stated it?
I suggest to you, the only problem you had that day was the upload

A. The upload and the bvas.

Q. After you recorded the votes and couldn't upload, what did you do ?

A. I informed my SPO

[ That's all with the first respondent & the witness ]

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by femisplash: 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
seanfer:

Cc Senatordave1 Confirmedzombie. See uppercut.
Lol
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

Q. After you recorded the votes and couldn't upload, what did you do ?

A. I informed my SPO

[ That's all with the first respondent & the witness ]
[ The 2nd & 3rd respondent is about to cross examine the witness ]

[2ND AND 3RD CROSS-EXAMINATION]

Q. you said you manually recorded the result, did you sign it?

A. Yes

Q. I believe all the other party agents signed also

A. Yes they did

[That will be all for the witness & the 2nd & 3rd respondent ]

[ The 4th respondent is about to cross examine the witness]

4TH RESPONDENTS CROSS-EXAMINATION

Q. At the conclusion and after all party agents have signed, you gave their representatives copies

A. Yes I did

[ That's all for the witness & the respondents]

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

[ The 2nd & 3rd respondent is about to cross examine the witness ]

[2ND AND 3RD CROSS-EXAMINATION]

Q. you said you manually recorded the result, did you sign it?

A. Yes

Q. I believe all the other party agents signed also

A. Yes they did

[That will be all for the witness & the 2nd & 3rd respondent ]

[ The 4th respondent is about to cross examine the witness]

4TH RESPONDENTS CROSS-EXAMINATION

Q. At the conclusion and after all party agents have signed, you gave their representatives copies

A. Yes I did

[ That's all for the witness & the respondents]

[Ikechukwu SAN hands over to the Dr Livy. Dr Livy Uzoukwu SAN now informs the court that 'That is all for the case of the Petitioners' ]

Peter Obi have just closed his case at the Election Petition Tribunal 2023

21 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by lilvicky68(m): 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

[Ikechukwu SAN hands over to the Dr Livy. Dr Livy Uzoukwu SAN now informs the court that 'That is all for the case of the Petitioners' ]

Thanks for the updates

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

Dr Kemi Pinhero:
He now reminds the court of their position to come back on the 3rd of July 2023 in the PDP case and also rely on that same position in this case.

[All other Respondents align themselves with this position to adjourn the matter until 3rd of July.]

Dr Livy SAN:
HE notes that Wole SAN had prayed the court not to alter the schedule when they wanted to continue their case and not grant any alterations.
He further notes that, going by their demand, the Respondent are suppose to open their case tomorrow.
He notes on a lighter note that he is not as difficult as they are and is fine with their prayers.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by seunmsg(m): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

All you do since I started creating threads is to ridicule everything I do and find faults where there's none.
I know you don't own me anything,the same with everyone viewing my threads.
But sometimes, little courtesy matters.

Honestly, it's because of hundred of persons viewing this thread that I'm exercising some restraints here with you,right now.

Respect yourself.

senatordave1, let the OP breathe abeg. To be fair to him, he made it clear this is a pro Peter Obi thread. Despite his partisanship, he has done a good job. You can help us fill in the rest anytime he leaves a crucial point out. Cut him some slacks please.

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jayhome24:

Sorry who is this, can you define yourself. Biko ibu onye?
Obu akwa mkpuru Amu Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
drlateef:

I told one Obingo who would not let me breath. I told him Obi is losing because most of his arguments snd witnesses were based on electronic transmission. He wouldn’t listen. It took the intervention of the new chief of army staff before he left my neck. E for kii me!!😂😂😂
U NO GO EvER BREATH, UNA SUFFOCATE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

Dr Kemi Pinhero:
He now reminds the court of their position to come back on the 3rd of July 2023 in the PDP case and also rely on that same position in this case.

[All other Respondents align themselves with this position to adjourn the matter until 3rd of July.]

Dr Livy SAN:
HE notes that Wole SAN had prayed the court not to alter the schedule when they wanted to continue their case and not grant any alterations.
He further notes that, going by their demand, the Respondent are suppose to open their case tomorrow.
He notes on a lighter note that he is not as difficult as they are and is fine with their prayers.

The court have now adjourned the matter till July 3, 2023 at 9am for continuation of hearing.

Justice Monsurat wishes everyone a very very good Salah Celebration and hopes that we meet here in peace in July.
----------

Thank you everyone for keeping this thread going, you're all appreciated.

Seen you all in 10 days time,for now ,take care & have a lovely weekend

#Onelove.

27 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
senatordave1:

Ask lp spokesman tanko
Look at d Deadman walking

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? / Emir's Palace In Gombe Burnt By Irate Mob / Nyako’s Trial: ‘two Witnesses Die After Giving Evidence’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.