Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,895 members, 7,841,361 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Could This Dream Come To Reality? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Dream Come To Reality? (302 Views)

The 2nd Niger Bridge (dream To Reality) Buhari And The Changing Narratives. / Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' / Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Dream Come To Reality? by ponishah: 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
Could this dream I had in September 2022, which I posted on nairaland in October 2022 (
https://www.nairaland.com/7365074/2023-presidential-revelations#117245575) come to reality, considering what is going on in the tribunal recently?

"I saw it as it was shown to me, as I had been shown occurrences in the past

It was like a podium and I saw two people on the podium.
AND THE TWO PEOPLE WERE ATIKU and OBI
Opposite me, Atiku was on the left, Obi on the right, and on the podium Atiku was on the right, Obi on the left. And they were dragging a document, each holding that document tight and dragging it to claim it whole.
They were engaged in a serious disagreement. It looked like a stalemate, like each claiming he had the number and there was confusion and silence and stalemate; then Atiku snatched the document away and claimed higher up the podium.
Then, suddenly, it was announced that Atiku has the higher number and was the winner."

ponishah@yandex.com
Re: Could This Dream Come To Reality? by helinues: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
Take your malaria tablet regularly

1 Like

Re: Could This Dream Come To Reality? by OldBeer: 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
Well it came true because Atiku had higher numbers than Obi. That dream you saw was to determine the second place winner.
Now go back and dream about first position.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Dream Come To Reality? by brain54(m): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
Na you Dey dream…

And see visions like Joseph the dreamer.

Na you still Dey ask if it’s possible.

You must be very confused!

2 Likes

Re: Could This Dream Come To Reality? by IVORY2009(m): 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
OldBeer:
Well it came true because Atiku had higher numbers than Obi. That dream you saw was to determine the second place winner.
Now go back and dream about first position.

grin
Re: Could This Dream Come To Reality? by Livesimple: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
If Obi will not win at the tribunal please let tinubu continue

(1) (Reply)

Big-breasts Cuban Female Legal Analyst Shares & Sells Her Erotic Video For $2000 / The Comment Session As Tinubu Is Pictured Engaging Agbonayinma In Tête-à-tête / Throwback: Tinubu’s Cabinet To Be Ready 30 Days After Inauguration – Alake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.