Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria (3100 Views)

Nigerians On Twitter Hit On Amina Muhammad For Defending Gay Right / Is It Right To Encourage Our Kids To Seductively Dance/twerk?(pic/video) / Christianity In Nigeria Is Nothing But Fraud - Gay Right Activist, Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by Spagi(m): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
Angel55555:
I can't use the "Fa,g" word, smh.
for real

1 Like

Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by NwaliE01: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
Are you a gay?

Please avoid me oh before Nairalanders will type RIP on top your name.
Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:
Laws are always changed, replaced and updated that is why we have lawmakers literally.
then, change the law FIRST before thinking that you can do what you please

What do you mean homosexuality is an old practice?
Is heterosexuality not also an old practice?

many yeye practice are old... zoophilia, rape etc are also old, just like marriage is old too. some are legal today, other still are not!

1 Like

Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by Maynmann: 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

then, change the law FIRST before thinking that you can do what you please

many yeye practice are old... zoophilia, rape etc are also old, just like marriage is old too. some are legal today, other still are not!
Yes human rights activists are doing that.

Okay and?

1 Like

Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:
Yes human rights activists are doing that.

okay then when they succeed doing that, you can remotely think of being gay/lesbo in public...until then, the law in Nigeria says that it is A CRIME PUNISHABLE BY YEARS IN PRISON:

1 Like

Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by Meritjoshua(m): 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
koning:
Nu question is : Can trannies be found freely in Nigeria?. I mean real, everyday Shemales. Not celebrity ones like Bobrisky and the other Yoruba fair guy with bushy hair. Can't remember his name.

Don't really care about Gay rights in Nigeria.
you were refering to bisi alimi... And bobrisky is not a gay he is a transgender trying to get cool cash. His female assistance complained of having sex with her every night.
Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by Flamemignon1(m): 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
pansophist:
The sunk cost effect. From gay rights, then it's Transexual rights, then to make it punishable by law to call a transgender man a woman, then to lock pastors who refuses to Wed gays, and so on.

If you allow one demon in, then expect all other demons to come in, or you'll be accused of discrimination. Then you'll wake up one day and ask yourself, what the hell are these?

The Western world have passed through all these stages. We have lots of problem in Nigeria that are urgent, from poverty to infrastructure. Gay right is a distraction.

I know at least two guys gaying peacefully in Nigeria and they walk around freely, nobody cares. Since they don't shove it to your face or expect to be celebrated because they are gay.
The "I'm not homophobic,I have gay friends" crew has arrived,i'm just glad white people are exchanging your hate for hate, let them fire your race more with racism since it's bigotry for bigotry

1 Like

Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by Flamemignon1(m): 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
koning:
Nu question is : Can trannies be found freely in Nigeria?. I mean real, everyday Shemales. Not celebrity ones like Bobrisky and the other Yoruba fair guy with bushy hair. Can't remember his name.

Don't really care about Gay rights in Nigeria.
Why? You want to have your experience with them too? And please don't call them tranny, it's a slur,how will you like it when a white person calls you the N word?

1 Like

Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by Flamemignon1(m): 11:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
Islandboi:
Why I go won bang a guy anus when I can bang a girl anus. Anal sex is only sweet with a woman.
Say you haven't had anal sex with a man without saying you haven't had anal sex with a man. Buddy,your analogy is not just wrong but it's also not a fact,anal sex is more pleasurable with a man because a male's ass has a natural pressure that a female's ass don't,the internet is free

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by Flamemignon1(m): 11:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
Angel55555:

I can't use the "Fa,g" word, smh.
Hope it's ok for a white person to call you the N word,bigotry begets bigotry

1 Like

Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by Angel55555(m): 1:24am On Jun 25, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Hope it's ok for a white person to call you the N word,bigotry begets bigotry
Anyone can be a fa, it's not a matter of race.
Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by Flamemignon1(m): 2:43am On Jun 25, 2023
Angel55555:

Anyone can be a fa, it's not a matter of race.
Exactly why I said what I said, don't get mad when a white person calls you the N word
Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by Spagi(m): 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
NwaliE01:
Are you a gay?

Please avoid me oh before Nairalanders will type RIP on top your name.
yeah why
Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by pryme(m): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
Spagi:
Soon the federal government will make legal, take my word

who is this shit fvcker?
has normal people shove their sexuality on your face?
who is stopping you from inserting your dick in your fellow prick lickers shitholes? is it not enough for you to do your filthy acts in private? You want to publicize it?

1 Like

Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by Spagi(m): 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
pryme:

who is this shit fvcker?
who is stopping you from inserting your dick in your fellow prick lickers shitholes? is it not enough for you to do your filthy acts in private? You want to publicize it?
hahahahahahaha
Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by Spagi(m): 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
pryme:

who is this shit fvcker?
May be i should try u too

1 Like

Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by pryme(m): 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
Spagi:
May be i should try u too

I will string you up like spaghetti, after I feed you your balls.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by diogo23: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
Spagi:
Soon the federal government will make legal, take my word
Even if they make it legal we will still kill you if we catch you

1 Like

Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by Islandboi(m): 9:03am On Jul 01, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Say you haven't had anal sex with a man without saying you haven't had anal sex with a man. Buddy,your analogy is not just wrong but it's also not a fact,anal sex is more pleasurable with a man because a male's ass has a natural pressure that a female's ass don't,the internet is free
You must be a gay. Imagine a woman sweet moan doing anal sex compare to a man moan. Imagine looking at her beautiful face. There’s no fun doing anal sex with a man. It’s really disgusting.
Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by benqo01(m): 9:12am On Jul 01, 2023
WHEN ADAM SLEPT DID GOD REMOVE HIS RIB TO CREATE ANOTHER MAN? THIS RUBBISH MUST STOP

1 Like

Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by Flamemignon1(m): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2023
Islandboi:
You must be a gay. Imagine a woman sweet moan doing anal sex compare to a man moan. Imagine looking at her beautiful face. There’s no fun doing anal sex with a man. It’s really disgusting.
No one here is talking about moans,I'm talking about the elasticity and pressure of the anus gripping the dick and that kind of anus is only found in biological men,the internet is free for you to do more research and besides no one is telling you to try it because you are not gay so it will be disgusting to you just the same way penis in vaginal sex is disgusting to me and that's ok. What's not ok is you debating facts because of your own personal prejudice especially when you yourself haven't experimented to know the difference. As for me,I have had anal sex with both the male and female and I can tell you that there's a stark contrast between both. Just for the basis of science,next time you want to debate, carry out your own hypothesis and experiment before giving out a finite answer not just giving out a finite answer because of your hate when you haven't experimented with both otherwise your theory is rendered moot and useless

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by Flamemignon1(m): 11:52am On Jul 01, 2023
benqo01:
WHEN ADAM SLEPT DID GOD REMOVE HIS RIB TO CREATE ANOTHER MAN? THIS RUBBISH MUST STOP
Were you there or you are digesting what white people told you without proof?
Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by Spagi(m): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
pryme:

I will string you up like spaghetti, after I feed you your balls.
game on
Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by Hohenheim(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
According to Nigerians homosexuality is Un-African and a white man's import.
But they forget that their Christianity was also Un-African and imported by the same white men now na we carry am for head.

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by Spagi(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
diogo23:

Even if they make it legal we will still kill you if we catch you
where can u find me
Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by benqo01(m): 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Were you there or you are digesting what white people told you without proof?

Don't be stupid man,God didn't create man ND Man he created woman,u trying to sound right u re just bin stupid don't quote me if u hv nothing tangible to reply

1 Like

Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by diogo23: 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
Spagi:
where can u find me
Ask people who have die how we got them

1 Like

Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by Flamemignon1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
benqo01:

Don't be stupid man,God didn't create man ND Man he created woman,u trying to sound right u re just bin stupid don't quote me if u hv nothing tangible to reply
There's no love like christian hate and this just proved it, thanks and have a great day bigot
Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by Redpeeldtf: 1:38am On Jul 02, 2023
Reject that satan-inspired thought. Rebuke the devil and he will flee. Gay is sin and gays are all going to perish in Satan's punishment place, hell, if they don't repent.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by Waffarianman(m): 7:21am On Jul 02, 2023
You b gay just asking for a friend. To beat hell out of you just dey hungry me hear. Try locate me make I show you something please 🥺

1 Like

Re: Let Us Encourage Gay Right In Nigeria by 7buckz(m): 7:27am On Jul 02, 2023
🤬🤬

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Having A Relationship With An Average Igbo Girl Is A Waste Of Time. / Woman Remote Control, For Men / Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.