Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? (3099 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) / Poll For The Ladies - Bearded Gang Or Smooth Gang?? / Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by Delivar(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2009
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by AmAlone: 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2009
angry angry angry angry             angry angry                       angry angry angry                              angry angry
angry angry    angry angry           angry angry                angry angry          angry angry                        angry angry
angry angry angry angry angry          angry angry                angry angry          angry angry                        angry angry
angry angry    angry angry angry       angry angry                angry angry          angry angry                        angry angry
angry angry       angry angry angry    angry angry                angry angry          angry angry                        angry angry
angry angry        angry angry angry   angry angry                angry angry          angry angry                        angry angry
angry angry        angry angry angry   angry angry                angry angry          angry angry                        angry angry
angry angry          angry angry angry angry angry                angry angry          angry angry                                 
angry angry          angry angry angry angry angry                angry angry          angry angry                        angry angry
angry angry          angry angry angry angry angry                       angry angry angry                              angry angry
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by Tatase(f): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2009
Personally, no. But I'm sure some girls do.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2009
If a guy had smooth legs, I'd be worried.

Smooth chest, I'd thank him for waxing
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by Secretz(f): 11:10pm On Jun 14, 2009
Not really bothered. . . . . . but nothing to the point that I can't distinguish between him or a gorilla, or him and a wolf. Would be concerned if my guys legs were smoother than my own. tongue
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by TOPE20001(f): 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2009
not necessarily hairy but some hairs are OK cheesy
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by TOYOSI20(f): 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2009
Hairy chest reminds moi of sand paper!! lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by Desire2(f): 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2009
Smooth chest, hairy legs.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:33am On Jun 15, 2009
Personally I find dudes with so much hair on the chest an eye sore! embarassed and a little hair on the legs ain't too bad. . . cool
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 15, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Personally[b] I find dudes with so much hair on the chest an eye sore![/b] embarassed and a little hair on the legs ain't too bad. . . cool

shocked shocked
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by Desire2(f): 2:35am On Jun 15, 2009
davidylan:

shocked shocked

Is your chest hairy?
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by Nobody: 2:39am On Jun 15, 2009
Desiré:

Is your chest hairy?

yeah . . . my wife better like it.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by Desire2(f): 2:41am On Jun 15, 2009
davidylan:

yeah . . . my wife better like it.

lol you better go wax it all off.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 15, 2009
Desiré:

lol you better go wax it all off.

no way . . . the Lord giveth and only He can take it off.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by oyinda3(f): 2:59am On Jun 15, 2009
clean chest.
legs not too smooth not too hairy.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by Desire2(f): 3:06am On Jun 15, 2009
davidylan:

lol i think the wife or wives already knocking arent bothered about that.

Oh really? There is more than one??

Well good for you! Make sure she or they don't leave.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by Nobody: 3:09am On Jun 15, 2009
Rephrase . . . i think the wife knocking isnt bothered about that. grin
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by Desire2(f): 3:14am On Jun 15, 2009
rofl!!

davidylan:

Rephrase . . .  i think the wife knocking isnt bothered about that.  grin

Oh wait, I didn't even see the I think part. Boy you better wax it off to be on the safe side.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2009
Hairy chest is a no-no sad
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by Tokotaya: 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2009
Why were the girls swooning over Sean Connery then? Or is it a case of the times changing?
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by Grizzly(m): 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2009
Do girls like tarantulas?
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by yjay(f): 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2009
hairy chest- Its so unattractive!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by touchmeder: 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2009
not at all. undecided
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by bluespice(f): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2009
i know some that find it quite sexy

to each lady her weird taste tongue

personally?

brb tongue
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by izeek(m): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2009
see this girls ohh!!!
all ur bf's are future gorrillas and u here saying clean shest small hair on leg is okay.
what y'all rub at night and and pull on the chest when u sleeping in bed snuggling together.
una no well.

gorrilllaz rule.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by patwhizkid(f): 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2009
Shit!
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by biola44: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2009
izeek:

see this girls ohh!!!
all ur bf's are future gorrillas and u here saying clean shest small hair on leg is okay.
what y'all rub at night and and pull on the chest when u sleeping in bed snuggling together.
una no well.

gorrilllaz rule.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by bluespice(f): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2009
lmao! @ gorrillaz rule
u on some shit man
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by izeek(m): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2009
@blue am just being real ooh!!
we all know girls luv dem hair.

in fact my wife to be knows the exact amount on ma chest, nd if one miss, 
i'v got explaining to do as to where av been and with whom. grin
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by touchmeder: 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2009
Tokotaya:

Why were the girls swooning over Sean Connery then? Or is it a case of the times changing?

Dont forget oyibo hairy chest is different from black man hairy chest. Well did i say that shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? by bluespice(f): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2009
izeek:

@blue am just being real ooh!!
we all know girls luv dem hair.

in fact my wife to be knows the exact amount on ma chest, nd if one miss,
i'v got explaining to do as to where av been and with whom. grin
lmao! ur not serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wahala / Guys, Check Out This Beautiful Nigerian Couple (photos) / What Makes Yoruba Demons Soooo……irresistible????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.