Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,967 members, 7,828,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) (52977 Views)

Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) / Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) / Commonwealth Election Observers Land In Nigeria, Meet INEC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
9jaRealist:

That’s not the point…

Obviously, it not logical but that was not the issue you raised, which was that it would be inconsequential to submit a fake official document so long as the person has qualified for a real certificate. It’s NOT inconsequential, it’s a CRIMINAL offense.
>

Because it doesn’t make sense!

How can someone who earned a verified certificate submit a fake result?

What’s the motive?

Make it make sense.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by GetSenseNow: 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
Muh247:
cool

This dunce is digging a very deep grave next to his father's grave at Ikoyi vault

At 30 years get a masters degree, a skill, travel the world or add value to your life

Even if he desperately need asylum why go the foolish route of slander

David Hudeyen had fought and conquered his mother, baby mama , prison service does he foolishly think President Bola Ahmed Tinubu are his weak inconsiquential family

Christistruth03:

I was beginning to wonder if.a woman had just left him because he is acting that way ,he is too desperate

If half the information on David Hundeyin is released and acted upon he will be arrested in the UK and deported back to Nigeria

But Politics is not War

Attack the message and not the messenger. Typical of your kind

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Manolo3107: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
Pinetree:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
Ode, stop scamming ppl of their hard earn money,na your mate dey do sales girls,apply for 1 and take care of your family
Onikure

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
Muh247:
cool
This dunce is digging a very deep grave next to his father's grave at Ikoyi vault
At 30 years get a masters degree, a skill, travel the world or add value to your life
Even if he desperately need asylum why go the foolish route of slander
David Hudeyen had fought and conquered his mother, baby mama , prison service does he foolishly think President Bola Ahmed Tinubu are his weak inconsiquential family
keep defending criminals. Moh247 burner
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
Christistruth03:

Are you talking about David Hundeyin or Someone else?
fake news
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Because it doesn’t make sense!

How can someone who earned a verified certificate submit a fake result?

What’s the motive?

Make it make sense.

Dude, are you having trouble understanding YOURSELF?! shocked

SangoOlukosoOba:
Gibberish!

The school has verified his attendance, what other verification do these lots need?

Accepted! The certificate is fake, but the school has verified his attendance.

So what’s the case here? That he forged the certificate that he earned?

Baseless accusations!

If you ACCEPT the certificate is forged..
Then, he’s committed a CRIME. Period. End of story!

Not sure why you’re asking me for motive…
DUMB CRIMINALITY is the most common kind.
>
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
9jaRealist:

Dude, are you having trouble understanding YOURSELF?! shocked

If you ACCEPT the certificate is forged..
Then, he’s committed a CRIME. Period. End of story!

Not sure why you’re asking me for motive…
DUMB CRIMINALITY is the most common kind.
>

You are not getting my vibes. If I accepted, how the school able to verify result?

I was only exposing the stupidity in the accusation.

How can you own a fake drivers license verified by FRSC? Does it make sense?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Christistruth03: 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Attack the message and not the messenger. Typical of your kind

The Character of a Messenger is Critical

You will pay heavily for believing a fraudster

You must verify everything he utters

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
Christistruth03:

no we are talking about your mumsyy....epaa
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by aswani(m): 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
Godjone:
grin

All i will advice Nigerians to put their eyes and ears to the ground as we wait to see what the judiciary will do. The judgement from the judges will show the real lovers and enemies of this country. We shall know who to hold accountable after the judgement is passed. The judiciary is on trial

Don't worry, they will rule against Pétérù and then collect wotowoto from Obidients all over Social media. That is plain to see coming down the line.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by aswani(m): 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
wonlasewonimi:
Why are these agbado numpties not taking a step back and try to understand the criminal they are supporting blindly?

An Obidient is talking about other people supporting someone blindly. Wetin Musa no go see for gate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by bionixs: 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Gibberish!

The school has verified his attendance, what other verification do these lots need?

Baseless accusations!
’under-mango-tree ‘ lawyer/ advocate for a placeholder
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by NavasBit: 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
That man na werey. He keep wasting his time. With time he will soon learn. Tinubu is our president. Stop posting rubbish

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
bionixs:
’under-mango-tree ‘ lawyer/ advocate for a placeholder

Does it change the fact that accusation is baseless and holds no water? NO!

It’s senseless!
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by harmony75: 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
Everything about tinubu is fake! What can he not do!
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Misterone: 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
callmevirus:
Bola Adekunkle Tinubu

Transgender
Obidients know they've lost in court. That's why they're bringing this issue to the fore. Something to make obidients hopeful that the case can be won at the supreme court.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Gentew(m): 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
Danburuwa:
Nigerian Journalist, David Hundeyin, has
accused the president of Nigeria, Bola Tinubu of submitting fake Chicago State University Certificate to INEC.

According to Hundeyin, Tinubu certificate was downloaded from https://diploma-makers.com/fake-diploma-samples/usa/ and https://web.archive.org/web/20230623172002/https://diploma-makers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/USA-fake-diploma-sample-Chicago-State-University.jpg.

This is coming, after the Presidential Election Petitions Court admitted certified copies of the academic and work records of President Bola Tinubu tendered by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

Hundeyin said, “What I really want to see is how the Appeal Court and Supreme Court judges will manage to wriggle out of giving a remotely sensible judgment, given the ridiculous way that Bola Tinubu went about submitting forgeries as the hubris-filled fool that he is.

“I really want to know.”

Source- https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1672247590211952640

Nice one.... why not handover all these to Obi and Atiku lawyers lest we see you as a clout chaser.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
senatordave1:

So if peter loses,what else

Traditionally, Peter Obi won't win! That matter is already settled!

However, the Judiciary will have an uphill task selling it well! If they are gonna uphold the election results, they better have solid grounds!

Otherwise, the schism within the nation will be terribly worsened! INEC and Judiciary will look worse than they did during Imo state/Supreme court fiasco!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by onuman: 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
Christistruth03:

I was beginning to wonder if.a woman had just left him because he is acting that way ,he is too desperate

If half the information on David Hundeyin is released and acted upon he will be arrested in the UK and deported back to Nigeria

But Politics is not War

But Tinubu takes politics as war. That's why despite his APC making Nigeria 🇳🇬 become the poverty capital of the world, Tinubu says he will continue with his party to rule Nigeria 🇳🇬 after Buhari.

The UK 🇬🇧 and Nigeria are like buddies. Does the UK not know that Tinubu's Chicago State university Certificate was forged?
Does the UK 🇬🇧 not know that Tinubu's O'Level School Certificate was forged?
Does the UK 🇬🇧 not know that Tinubu had drug trafficking offence in his USA 🇺🇸 records? The UK ought to have stopped Tinubu from stealing the last presidential election in Nigeria, if the UK wishes Nigeria well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
Abi our president no go university ni? Make this man no bring shame to Yoruba land o

Ajepako fear is fearing mi o. Eru nba mi
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by obinto: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Gibberish!

Baseless accusations!
Do not get it twisted or perhaps you are intentionally twisting it. The School Verified that someone named Bola Tinubu attended the school. The question is " which Bola tinubu"? A female or a male? If i may take you up on your teaser, who forges a certificate that they have earned? Who does that? and Why?

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by bdon12: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
Christistruth03:

But Politics is not War
Wat information?is he a yahoo boy or terrorist?
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Kindledlight(m): 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2023
Is this Egun guy not still tired with the rubbishes he is feeding some fellows.

One thing is certain you can’t stay in UK and be trying to blackmail our judiciary in Nigeria.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
obinto:

Do not get it twisted or perhaps you are intentionally twisting it. The School Verified that someone named Bola Tinubu attended the school. The question is " which Bola tinubu"? A female or a male? If i may take you up on your teaser, who forges a certificate that they have earned? Who does that? and Why?

No result was forged! This was a propaganda that has been trashed prior to elections.

Concerned groups have queried CSU and gotten a response which graced this same forum.

So what are we debating here? That the school doesn’t know a prominent personality like Asiwaju , and thought it was a woman?

Common!
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by ShaqFu: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
Danburuwa:
Nigerian Journalist, David Hundeyin, has
accused the president of Nigeria, Bola Tinubu of submitting fake Chicago State University Certificate to INEC.

According to Hundeyin, Tinubu certificate was downloaded from https://diploma-makers.com/fake-diploma-samples/usa/ and https://web.archive.org/web/20230623172002/https://diploma-makers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/USA-fake-diploma-sample-Chicago-State-University.jpg.

This is coming, after the Presidential Election Petitions Court admitted certified copies of the academic and work records of President Bola Tinubu tendered by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

Hundeyin said, “What I really want to see is how the Appeal Court and Supreme Court judges will manage to wriggle out of giving a remotely sensible judgment, given the ridiculous way that Bola Tinubu went about submitting forgeries as the hubris-filled fool that he is.

“I really want to know.”

Source- https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1672247590211952640
WTF is this guy's problem, Chicago state university have said Bola Tinubu graduated from the university, yet this glorified noise maker doesn't want to admit it, he keeps going on about fake this and that, just to deceive those who want to be deceived.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

Traditionally, Peter Obi won't win! That matter is already settled!

However, the Judiciary will have an uphill task selling it well! If they are gonna uphold the election results, they better have solid grounds!

Otherwise, the schism within the nation will be terribly worsened! INEC and Judiciary will look worse than they did during Imo state/Supreme court fiasco!

That is why tinubu is doing well so that by the time obi lose,most of his fans are calm
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by 4TFK: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
Newton2024:
I also want to know. Tinubu is a born criminal.
...and you think it is right to refer to an elderly person as a 'born criminal' even when the allegation hasn't been proven? An untrained child would always behave as one.
Tinubu's degree certificate has been confirmed by Chicago state university and a replacement certificate has also been issued to him.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Arabk25: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
You can't hear or see the likes of Rino omokri speak about this ugly trend about Tinubu
If nah peter obi nah the idiot prick go done stand for him mouth to spill nonsense

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by XAUBulls: 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2023
Christistruth03:

He (David) got booted out from Oxford University for academic fraud, sexism, and he has the audacity to point withered accusing fingers at another person. Pure narcissism at play!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
aswani:

An Obidient is talking about other people supporting someone blindly. Wetin Musa no go see for gate.

I support Obi, if he had half of the baggage this criminal drug lord you support has, I would have withdrawn my support. I don't stupidly follow people like you people are doing.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
senatordave1:

That is why tinubu is doing well so that by the time obi lose,most of his fans are calm

You are absolutely right there!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photos Of Tax Receipts Issued By Boko Haram To Farmers, Herdsmen In Borno Contro / Olusegun Bamgbose: I Am Considering Yusuf Buhari As My Running Mate In 2023 / Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.