Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) (52972 Views)

Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) / Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) / Commonwealth Election Observers Land In Nigeria, Meet INEC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
senatordave1:

What is the basis of the forgery? Is it the A or the female

Boss, I'm not even talking about Hundeyin's forgery claim... That's for the experts to critically examine and research for verification (this ought to have been done prior to even Primaries)!

Issues about the election of Mr. President too many abeg!

Peter Obi won't win that case (known and obvious fact), but the bitter taste and fallout will be astronomical!

The matter is long and ugly!
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by boxypane(m): 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
All these facts are true but coming from the wrong person.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by sukkot: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
Shokoloko:

I cannot prove this for Chicago state university, so you are right.
Edit: Actually I retract my "you are right statement". I said that because I was not able to prove then that Southwest college was Chicago State university. In fact they are two totally different colleges.
Now I am able to prove that a female B.A.T studied at Southwest college and a male B.A.T continued the female's education and transferred her credits over to Chicago State university. (only God knows how possible it is to have switched genders so long ago)
wow i used to live on 7000 south shore drive opposite the golf course. the college is 7 streets away from my house

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Are you implying that Tinubu submitted a fake certificate

I am exposing how senseless the accusation happens to be.

How can they claim a verified certificate is fake?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
Muh247:
cool

This dunce is digging a very deep grave next to his father's grave at Ikoyi vault

At 30 years get a masters degree, a skill, travel the world or add value to your life

Even if he desperately need asylum why go the foolish route of slander

David Hudeyen had fought and conquered his mother, baby mama , prison service does he foolishly think President Bola Ahmed Tinubu are his weak inconsiquential family

You go just get high BP for nothing
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
Christistruth03:

I was beginning to wonder if.a woman had just left him because he is acting that way ,he is too desperate

If half the information on David Hundeyin is released and acted upon he will be arrested in the UK and deported back to Nigeria

But Politics is not War

Why?
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

Boss, I'm not even talking about Hundeyin's forgery claim... That's for the experts to critically examine and research for verification (this ought to have been done prior to even Primaries)!

Issues about the election of Mr. President too many abeg!

Peter Obi won't win that case (known and obvious fact), but the bitter taste and fallout will be astronomical!

The matter is long and ugly!

So if peter loses,what else
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
Christistruth03:

Are you talking about David Hundeyin or Someone else?

Lol...this is nonsense
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by masseratti: 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
Why is this David hudeyin guy acting like he does not know his left from right? The university in question have come out to say the man Tinubu attend the school, what's all this fuss about, abeg this people should stop black mailing the judiciary. Let's face something else abeg.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by LONEWOLFJOHN: 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
Muh247:
cool

This dunce is digging a very deep grave next to his father's grave at Ikoyi vault

At 30 years get a masters degree, a skill, travel the world or add value to your life

David Hudeyen had fought and conquered his mother, baby mama , prison service does he foolishly think President Bola Ahmed Tinubu are his weak inconsiquential family

you sound like a criminal, defend the forgery allegations, stop attacking the messanger
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Regie2bless: 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
Muh247:
cool

why are u threatening people with grave? Does he not have the right as a Nigerian to investigate his president?

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Broveens42(m): 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
datola:
But I thought the University in question has clarified this issue long time ago.

Why the ambiguity

What's so difficult to understand ?
Is it that we blacks can't differentiate legality from illegality ?

Let's say I attended UNIZIK , wasn't patient enough for my certificate to be out, and I went ahead to print a replica, because I was eyeing an organization that deals with deadlines, Will the fake certificate be justified for a graduate of UNIZIK ?

You saw clearly, the submitted cert is different from the retrieved from the Uni of Chicago.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by sencekompis: 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
GOOD MORNING WEREY DEYI
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by sencekompis: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2023
The children of hates from the red mud are everywhere

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by TruthinAction: 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
masseratti:
Why is this David hudeyin guy acting like he does not know his left from right? The university in question have come out to say the man Tinubu attend the school, what's all this fuss about, abeg this people should stop black mailing the judiciary. Let's face something else abeg.

Did you have a video proof. Anybody can upload a letter claiming it's free the university. Anything is possible in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by 2mch(m): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
David Hundeyin true color. Always lying and playing victim. Tinubu is now the object of his obsession and path to asylum. Let UK authorities be aware of the nuisance.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/6/she-was-the-victim-friends-accuse-writer-david-hundeyin-of-lying-against-his-ex-wife-and-accusing-her-of-abuse.html

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Gibberish!

The school has verified his attendance, what other verification do these lots need?

Accepted! The certificate is fake, but the school has verified his attendance.

So what’s the case here? That he forged the certificate that he earned?

Baseless accusations!

Hei God!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Goke7: 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Just imagine a young boy like this calling his dad's mate hubris-filled fool just because of politics. Even though I don't like Tinubu i can't go this far addressing him in an insulting manner for any reason.

when Soyinka called his likes nattering nitwits, do you think he was joking?
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Gibberish!

The school has verified his attendance, what other verification do these lots need?

Baseless accusations!

Dude, with friends like you who needs enemies… grin grin
Bro, you CANNOT submit fake official documents even you did earn a degree. That’s a CRIME!
>

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by ebenholer2(m): 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
David Just dey play dey go...all of these propaganda will soon be trashed cos they amount to nothing

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Broveens42(m): 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
Aquila99:

Dead on Arrival. If school certified he indeed attended. Take it up with d school, if not. Every oda tyn na noise.

It's not about if he attended the school, it's about what he submitted to INEC vs what was retrieved by PDP/LP

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
9jaRealist:

Dude, with friends like you who needs enemies… grin grin
Bro, you CANNOT submit fake official documents even you did earn a degree. That’s a CRIME!
>

Does it make sense?

That someone will submit a fake result after earning the degree?

That’s where the baseless accusation comes in.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by abbey621(m): 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
In the end, it is very simple, did he graduate from that university or not? Did the university confirm and verified that he is an alumni? If the answer is YES then everything else is ofutufete.......I'm sure nobody can accuse him of bribing a U.S institution like Chicago State.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Just imagine a young boy like this calling his dad's mate hubris-filled fool just because of politics. Even though I don't like Tinubu i can't go this far addressing him in an insulting manner for any reason.

Enough with the subservient “Rankadede” and “Dobale” type culture…
Tinubu is a PUBLIC SERVANT, and the PUBLIC he serves can accuse him of hubris (which is hardly an “insult”).

>

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by bionixs: 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
This guy matter get as e dey take dey strong .

Same guy that first exposed the Nigeria air scam

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Odjirigho: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Gibberish!

Baseless accusations!

You will make a very terrible lawyer Sir. You already nailed PBAT in your 3rd paragraph bro, but I guess this is Nigeria; anything goes

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by funshint(m): 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
OldBeer:
Nah.
He is doing this because he wants someone to sue him so he can claim asylum. He almost ran mad during the elections when BAT didn't pay him any mind despite his many stories.
The best thing is to continue ignoring him. Let him bark for his audience.
An highly disreputable fellow!
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
Odjirigho:

You will make a very terrible lawyer Sir. You already nailed PBAT in your 3rd paragraph bro, but I guess this is Nigeria; anything goes

Did I tell you I am a lawyer?

Make it make sense. A certificate was forged for a verified result.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Charisma01: 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
Muh247:
cool

Una neva start to cry. When tribunal remove am, wetin go come happen? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Aquila99: 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
Broveens42:

It's not about if he attended the school, it's about what he submitted to INEC vs what was retrieved by PDP/LP

Adeleke & oyetola certificate case go come in place. Wen d staff of d school came n testified. Everything was settled
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by ojobek: 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
Is that your evidence,yinmu
Christistruth03:

Are you talking about David Hundeyin or Someone else?
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Does it make sense?

That someone will submit a fake result after earning the degree?

That’s where the baseless accusation comes in.

That’s not the point…

Obviously, it not logical but that was not the issue you raised, which was that it would be inconsequential to submit a fake official document so long as the person has qualified for a real certificate. It’s NOT inconsequential, it’s a CRIMINAL offense.
>

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu / Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video / My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.