Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos (23813 Views)

South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. / Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll / "I Am Married To Igbo Lady, Vote For My Father, Tinubu’s Son Begs Anambra Electo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Sonnobax15(m): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2023
grin
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Candyfunds: 11:15am On Jun 24, 2023
Good
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by OldBeer: 11:16am On Jun 24, 2023
Sorry, we only come back home to be buried.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Laple0541(m): 11:16am On Jun 24, 2023
Ndi developers!!!

Thank you for developing Lagos….

It’s high time you went home and develop Alambla before erosion wash off the whole state.

Daalu

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by EleventhWeirdo: 11:16am On Jun 24, 2023
DaveHarry:
Soludo wan open Lagos yansh now. If d Igbos leave Lagos, Lagos will be like sambisa forest. Yorubas sabi do business but not like igbos

Lol

Yet the region of the so called business proficient folks is the rising enclaves of poverty, savagery, and underdevelopment? SW empower you economic refugees and saved you from your generationalll1 wretchedne$$, not the other way round. Ogun IGR alone is higher than the combination of Ebonyi, Ábíá and Imo. Fact! In 2021, the federal government generated #461 billion as VAT revenue from the SW; half of that came from Lagos alone. Guess how much was generated from your refugee ugm region? A paltry #21 billion cheesy. It's simple - comparing the levels of economic activities generated in the SW and SE is like comparing heaven to earth . Dot enclave indeed cheesy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Segzy19: 11:16am On Jun 24, 2023
For where?

They must die in Lagos...

Awon developers aiye!

5 Likes

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by psucc(m): 11:17am On Jun 24, 2023
Begging them is not enough. With the signing of the Electricity Act, he should first invest in providing steady power supply, and access road network.

This 2 will engender other developmental projects in the State and investors, not just Anambra indigenes will flock in.

1 Like

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by uvie66: 11:18am On Jun 24, 2023
ambu2:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/come-home-to-invest-soludo-begs-anambra-businessmen-in-lagos/%3famp

Oga you have not manage to stop every Monday sit at home wahala... you say they should come from Lagos where there is no sit at home.

1 Like

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Cooly100: 11:18am On Jun 24, 2023
optionalY09:

Who is going to patronize the investments Trees and red mods.

Nothing grows in that landlocked dot nation of the most greedy criminals on the planet earth

I pray every single day for the Igbos to move their major markets to the east as wanted by you guys.

I will like to see you take your rickety buses from Oshogbo, Abeokuta, Lagos, Ogbomosho to Aba, Nnewi and Onitsha to buy your wares or you live without them.

1 Like

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Jackiedemie(m): 11:19am On Jun 24, 2023
Its gonna be difficult for people stop investing in Lagos where there is adequate security for both life, property and business to Anambra where security of either of them can't be guaranteed

3 Likes

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Emperormartin(m): 11:20am On Jun 24, 2023
Topmaike007:
you are a fool for calling that region dot nation
Are you angry he's calling you dot nation!!!

You don't need to brother...

Infact let the shaming "dot nation" encapsulates us to do more...

I'd be the last Man to be angry when any other tribe call the Igbo tribe a dot nation...

I know what I'm made of and what I'm capable of doing...

Fed government aids, grants and backing doesn't woe me... I'm independently and communally strong
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Afamed: 11:20am On Jun 24, 2023
Koralords:
Charity begins at home,soludo would be a success

Sit at home begins at home
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Bouncin(m): 11:20am On Jun 24, 2023
The moment that happens, afonjas will start committing suicide cos they cant sustain themselves. They always wait for easterners to help them develop their place.
They are very lazy set of people, with all their powers in their mouths
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Segzy19: 11:20am On Jun 24, 2023
Please let Lagos yansh open o.... Is it Igbos yansh?
Go home and develop your home.... Simple

No die for another man's land

DaveHarry:
Soludo wan open Lagos yansh now. If d Igbos leave Lagos, Lagos will be like sambisa forest. Yorubas sabi do business but not like igbos

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by dyera(m): 11:20am On Jun 24, 2023
Igbos should stop developing Lagos and go back to develop south east.

2 Likes

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Cooly100: 11:20am On Jun 24, 2023
Segzy19:
For where?

They must die in Lagos...

Awon developers aiye!

But lets think about it...Why not they must die in Ibadan?

Why not transform Ibadan like Lagos...if you built Lagos alone without the Awon developers?

No shame...
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by hopexter(m): 11:20am On Jun 24, 2023
malali:
Guarantee safety of our lives and property.

So you’re not even safe in your land yet you criticise your host and her Land.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Cooly100: 11:21am On Jun 24, 2023
Jackiedemie:
Its gonna be difficult for people stop investing in Lagos where there is adequate security for both life, property and business to Anambra where security of either of them can't be guaranteed

When did that insecurity start?

It's a face that MUST pass.

1 Like

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by greall12(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2023
Come home to do wetin biko I like Lagos 😂

2 Likes

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by adecz: 11:22am On Jun 24, 2023
undecided

Buying and selling is not investment and
that is basically what majority of the
Igbos in Lagos are doing..

They import using Lagos ports and the
market for their goods are in Lagos where
everything and everyone are present.

The big importers, to major distributors,
to minor distributors and retailers are
all in Lagos and traders from all over Nigeria
go to Lagos.

It's not easy to abandon a market that has
taken over 70years to develop❗️❗️❗️

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2023
DaveHarry:
They won't even dare to leave, Monday sit at home, no investors will ever take such a risk. UGM as well, so many factors are there for them to stay in Lagos. What about foreign investors that are waiting for any available chances in Lagos, let them leave nau, let see who is going to feel the effect. You think Igbos like Cubana chief , Obi Cubana, and so many of them like that don't know what they're doing? Poor Igbos will just open their wide mouths to say rubbish, people that sells galas and lacaseras, want to dictate to the wealthy Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by optionalY09: 11:22am On Jun 24, 2023
Cooly100:

I pray every single day for the Igbos to move their major markets to the east as wanted by you guys.

I will like to see you take your rickety buses from Oshogbo, Abeokuta, Lagos, Ogbomosho to Aba, Nnewi and Onitsha to buy your wares or you live without them.

You’ll be surprise what we will build if you guys take your crime back to the east. We are sophisticated people and well organized. You guys are very destructive, filthy and lousy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by udemzeus(m): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2023
I will also be coming too, I am starting a sunflower oil business there.
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Harrynight(m): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2023
Investment flourish where u have massive population
Coming how to invest isn't the problem, is the home boost of the massive population like Lagos.

The Yorubas who always threatens non indigenes, if these people decide to all leave Lagos, will LAGOS continue her massive IGR turnover knowing there will be massive drop in population?

We all need each other but politics won't allow gullible and dullard fellow reason this
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Whoknow: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2023
Good idea, it's time we start investing in our homeland even when we have investments in other part of the Country. Home is home we can't dwell in another man's land forever even when we bought them legitimately.

1 Like

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by sammirano: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2023
So that UGM will kee them grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Henry22(m): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Here dawg

No be lie....the only thing Yorubas have is thugs and fake pastors and fake imams grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by greall12(m): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2023
I no dey come I like Lagos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Ultimo1: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2023
Will the state government support their businesses?
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by AdisaOwala: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2023
Bouncin:
The moment that happens, afonjas will start committing suicide cos they cant sustain themselves. They always wait for easterners to help them develop their place.
They are very lazy set of people, with all their powers in their mouths

Oga - go back to your Anambla.....you are constituting a nuisance in Lagos...

It isn't by force na

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by zomby(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2023
ambu2:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/come-home-to-invest-soludo-begs-anambra-businessmen-in-lagos/%3famp

Please come and get all of them, including the street gala and pure water sellers… Lagosians deserve to breathe for a change.
I will pay for their transportation money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll / Helen Grant: Despite Recession, Nigeria Is The Fastest Growing Economy In Africa / Okorocha: Uzodinma Refurbished My Project, Invited Buhari For Commissioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.