Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos (23847 Views)

South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. / Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll / "I Am Married To Igbo Lady, Vote For My Father, Tinubu’s Son Begs Anambra Electo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by MrGerald(m): 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
optionalY09:

Who is going to patronize the investments. Trees and red mods.?

Nothing grows in that landlocked dot nation of the most greedy criminals on the planet earth
Subhuman, I'm sure you don't even have village you can call home if them pursue you out of Lagos, you people would be here opening your dirty mouth to people you can't even get close to in real life talk less of bashing

2 Likes

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:30am On Jun 25, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Come home where Igbo men habour terrible envy for their kingsmen doing well and d crave for money ritual is still high in east.
Make igbos in east make the land safe to dwell.
START WITH RE-ORIENTATIONS OF IGBOS TO LOVE THEMSELVES AND BE CARING AND SHARING AND LAE ABIDING.

THEN DEPLOY HITECH SECURITY SYSTEMS TO GET THOSE VULTURES THAT KILL FOR MONEY RITUALS AND LAND GRABBING WIPED OUT. Then you can talk of coming home of diaspora Igbos. angry
WHY IS IT THAT PEOPLE CANT WALK FREELY IN UPPER IWEKA FROM EVENING TIME?

1 Like

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by EasternPrince: 7:02am On Jun 25, 2023
johnjose68:

Which investment again.

I thought Obi has already turned everything to Dubai grin

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by sulaak(m): 9:09am On Jun 25, 2023
Koralords:
Charity begins at home,soludo would be a success

He understands Nigerian politics; he is building APGA into a regional political force and then aligning with other parties to support the aspiration of an Igbo president.
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by sulaak(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2023
DaveHarry:

Lagos is rated high cos of d activities taking place there that make it a commercial state, n we all know d people behind these commercial activities are not those who claim ownership but d igbos n other tribes around made it so. If u folo up well, u see how Lagos IGR reduced during the election period due to d hostile attitude been displayed by d so-called owners. I can bet even d supposed owners don't even contribute upto 30% of Lagos IGR. Know dis n know gratitude

Please study your history. Lagos has been a commercial town or city for the best part of 300 years, from the days of Madame Tinubu to the Agudas(Afro-Brazilains) to the Saro (S Leone, Liberians and Caribean returnees ) to the new arrivals such as Hausa, Igbos, Togolese, Fulani, Ijaw, Tapa (Nupe), Chinese, Indians and Lebanese that have all bought commercial development to a state that has been built and sustained by Yorubas.

The majority of Igbos live in the Lagos Mainland, a region that was developed by. Awolowo led Action Group and UPN. If the Igbo leave they will be immediately replaced.

1 Like

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by DaveHarry(m): 9:24am On Jun 25, 2023
sulaak:

If the Igbo leave they will be immediately replaced.

That is not certain and even if it is, it will take a very long time and it's not worth the risk

1 Like

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Kevineleven(m): 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2023
Abolish the Monday sit at home.
Tackle security challenges.
Then they will come home, abi you want kidnappers to use them take cash out?
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Scholes007(m): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
optionalY09:

Nothing grows in that landlocked dot nation of the most greedy criminals on the planet earth
It takes time and patience. No one said close Lagos business.

1 Like

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by optionalY09: 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2023
Scholes007:
It takes time and patience. No one said close Lagos business.

I’m not going to deceive you, greed kills anything, no matter how you try to build the East it will not grow except you learn how to accommodate others

1 Like

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Scholes007(m): 2:56am On Jun 26, 2023
optionalY09:

I’m not going to deceive you, greed kills anything, no matter how you try to build the East it will not grow except you learn how to accommodate others
As for the highlighted, Time shall tell. One thing I know for sure is that the East is welcoming to all and sundry.

1 Like

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by optionalY09: 3:37am On Jun 26, 2023
Scholes007:
As for the highlighted, Time shall tell. One thing I know for sure is that the East is welcoming to all and sundry.

“welcoming” for your imagination only
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by optionalY09: 3:41am On Jun 26, 2023
sulaak:

Please study your history. Lagos has been a commercial town or city for the best part of 300 years, from the days of Madame Tinubu to the Agudas(Afro-Brazilains) to the Saro (S Leone, Liberians and Caribean returnees ) to the new arrivals such as Hausa, Igbos, Togolese, Fulani, Ijaw, Tapa (Nupe), Chinese, Indians and Lebanese that have all bought commercial development to a state that has been built and sustained by Yorubas.

The majority of Igbos live in the Lagos Mainland, a region that was developed by. Awolowo led Action Group and UPN. If the Igbo leave they will be immediately replaced.

That’s it
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Adgraced: 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
South east is developing though not at the rate it ought to. Basically due to issues like sit-at-home, insecurity. then FG marginalization to some extent. Ones these are fixed development will spring up. The fact is that most able Igbos will now rather buy lands and develop them in the east than in Lagos..Speaking from first-hand knowledge and experience. I was marveled at the cost of a plot of land in my own village (mind you its like London compared to some places in Lagos). Also if FG would open up Port-harcourt port or develop Ibom sea port, most Igbos will move their businesses in droves out of Lagos.
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by sulaak(m): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
DaveHarry:

That is not certain and even if it is, it will take a very long time and it's not worth the risk

Its 100% certain and will be instantaneous.
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by lawani: 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
Adgraced:
South east is developing though not at the rate it ought to. Basically due to issues like sit-at-home, insecurity. then FG marginalization to some extent. Ones these are fixed development will spring up. The fact is that most able Igbos will now rather buy lands and develop them in the east than in Lagos..Speaking from first-hand knowledge and experience. I was marveled at the cost of a plot of land in my own village (mind you its like London compared to some places in Lagos). Also if FG would open up Port-harcourt port or develop Ibom sea port, most Igbos will move their businesses in droves out of Lagos.

Millions of non Igbos live in the old Eastern region just like Igbos live in the other regions. Yorubas in PH maybe more than Igbos. I had a Yoruba friend in the university whose parents stay in Enugu. An Igbo woman once told me there maybe more Hausas in Enugu than Igbos. The economy of the south east is at least double that of Lagos if everything is equalized. The only problem is that it can be more difficult to collect tax because the economy is more informal, however it can be done with ingenious leadership. There is money anywhere people are living. To raise 5 billion naira tax every day in the whole of the southeast is something that can be done given the population and that money in the hands of responsible leadership can go a long way in developing the economy and development of economy is not building of houses but more production of goods and services for consumption and export starting from food.
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Landlord97: 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
Time to come home igbos come home and invest stop investing outside igboland.
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by BigIyanga: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2023
How many investments did he have in his home state before he became the governor? He has houses in Abj, Lagos and London.. he only built a house in his village.
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by hush15: 8:35am On Jul 01, 2023
optionalY09:

Easiest part. People order from around the world so their services would be patronised one way or the other. This challenge I believe would ensure quality and competitiveness even more, so don’t worry, they would be patronised adequately.
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Jemex003: 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
EmekaA125:

U wey hunger never kill, wetin you don achieve??

I don achieved pass your papa
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Jemex003: 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
EmekaA125:

U wey hunger never kill, wetin you don achieve??

I don achieved pass your pman
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by lawani: 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
Jemex003:

I don achieved pass your pman

How have you treated people is more important than whatever material possessions you have or position you attained. Internet fraudsters believe they are achievers too and someone like Good luck Jonathan who was accused by Henry Okah on oath in south Africa of paying for bombs to bomb Nigerians even as a sitting President may see himself as an achiever. I rather be poor than be a piece of filth. So that man's father may be a honourable poor man with unsoiled hands and that would be something to be proud of.
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Jemex003: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
lawani:

How have you treated people is more important than whatever material possessions you have or position you attained. Internet fraudsters believe they are achievers too and someone like Good luck Jonathan who was accused by Henry Okah on oath in south Africa of paying for bombs to bomb Nigerians even as a sitting President may see himself as an achiever. I rather be poor than be a piece of filth. So that man's father may be a honourable poor man with unsoiled hands and that would be something to be proud of.

Ask d monkey who born you if he never scammed someone before and if you monkey head never 419 people before. Idiotic tribe
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by lawani: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
Jemex003:

Ask d monkey who born you if he never scammed someone before and if you monkey head never 419 people before. Idiotic tribe

You are a filthy idiot. Na monkey born you. I have never scammed anybody before, not my Dad, not my grandfather.
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Jemex003: 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2023
lawani:

You are a filthy idiot. Na monkey born you. I have never scammed anybody before, not my Dad, not my grandfather.

It’s a lie all your family are druggie and scammers I know you more than you know yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Know The 81 Campaign Promises Of President Buhari / Eyitayo Jegede Wins Ondo PDP Governorship Primary / Ogun State Gov, Dapo Abiodun Visits Flood-Ravaged Areas in Ijebu-Ode - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.