Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos (23843 Views)

South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. / Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll / "I Am Married To Igbo Lady, Vote For My Father, Tinubu’s Son Begs Anambra Electo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by OVB123: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
TruthinAction:
I was disappointed when I passed through Onitsha recently. Nothing seems to have changed.

Where do you want your people to invest when you refuse to develop your state. Must Governors focus on the capital of the state alone.

This is why I like Delta state. Warri has been developed tremendously even though it's not the capital of Delta state.
Which warri? when last did travel to warri? i was there last friday and what i saw wasn't encouraging at all.
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by warlordd(m): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
broadman20:
Useless governor, I thought by now he would have made heaven out of Anambra.

Na so you wan take be president,

Foolish betrayal.

Na waa I never knew we have mumu for nairaland sef.
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by ba7man(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
Cooly100:

Who is we..?

Sugar from our collective asset...

I have never seen one of you proud of Ibadan..

Why?
Leave story and go home.

You know you want to go, you say it all the time.

Soludo is begging you guys to come home, go and stop worrying about Ibadan or how Lagos will collapse without you guys.

Just go or do they have to start flogging you before you go??

5 Likes

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by obontami: 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
DaveHarry:
Soludo wan open Lagos yansh now. If d Igbos leave Lagos, Lagos will be like sambisa forest. Yorubas sabi do business but not like igbos

Enugu wey igbos don already be like Dubai abi? Dey play. grin

1 Like

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by DaveHarry(m): 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
obontami:

Enugu wey igbos don already be like Dubai abi? Dey play. grin
Lagos is rated high cos of d activities taking place there that make it a commercial state, n we all know d people behind these commercial activities are not those who claim ownership but d igbos n other tribes around made it so. If u folo up well, u see how Lagos IGR reduced during the election period due to d hostile attitude been displayed by d so-called owners. I can bet even d supposed owners don't even contribute upto 30% of Lagos IGR. Know dis n know gratitude
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by OVB123: 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
themanderon:
It's almost two years now and the people of Anambra are yet to feel the impact of this man. He is turning out to be a disaster in Anambra state.
I just pity them, they don't know that soludo is a 419.
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Banhammy717: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
Amukun, orun e wo, òkè lẹ n wo, e wo isalẹ.

1 Like

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by AutoChick4U(f): 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
optionalY09:

Who is going to patronize the investments. Trees and red mods.?

Nothing grows in that landlocked dot nation of the most greedy criminals on the planet earth
look at this one! U forget how lagosians were begging d Igbos to come back in d 70s
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by adekolaelect(m): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
Topmaike007:
you are a fool for calling that region dot nation
Stop Bragging na Dot!!! Is it not looking stupid to you for your governor to beg you Poeple before you can develope and invest in your land? Claiming to be a developer but failed to build where you come from.
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by obontami: 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
DaveHarry:

Lagos is rated high cos of d activities taking place there that make it a commercial state, n we all know d people behind these commercial activities are not those who claim ownership but d igbos n other tribes around made it so. If u folo up well, u see how Lagos IGR reduced during the election period due to d hostile attitude been displayed by d so-called owners. I can bet even d supposed owners don't even contribute upto 30% of Lagos IGR. Know dis n know gratitude

So, wetin make igbos no develop their region the wey dem "develop" Lagos? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by lawani: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
DaveHarry:

IGR contribution will be roughly equivalent to proportion of population if not because of the informal economy. Majority of LASG revenue is now PAYE, I guess followed by landuse tax. Workers in Large businesses are the main contributors.
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by 2mch(m): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
AutoChick4U:
look at this one! U forget how lagosians were begging d Igbos to come back in d 70s
Lagosians have never begged Igbo’s to come to Lagos. In fact after the war ended and they got their settlement. Most were on the first bus outside of Igboland. What has Igboland ever contributed to Nigeria? What have we gained from you people except drugs, war, destruction and just being a bad stain on our image. Please go back to SE and develop it. We are tired of your development.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by BabaRamota1980: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
He appeals to businessmen to come and invest but how about osus? Can they own property now, marry freeborn, do they have eligibility to become chiefs, and can they aspire to be governor? It is more than just investment, culture of exclusion and discrimination is a concern. Will returning osu be free to offer kolanut in a gathering?
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by grandstar(m): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
Dragnet007:
The IGBOS are already strategizing,ultra modern markets are been built,most IGBOS are now relocating it's a gradual process.

The overwhelming majority of Igbos will still stay where they are now and there's absolutely nothing wrong in that. Only an ethnic war would make them move, or retirement or death.

I am Yoruba.
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Siralgebra04(m): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
DaveHarry:

The igbos there generated that supposed revenue and not d yorubas. Even d Ogun you are bragging about, notin dey there o

Honestly, Dem suppose stone u. You really mean nothing dey Ogun State? The state with highest number of industries/companies. The state with the highest IGR after Lagos. Mind you, the number of Igbos in Ogun is very low compared to Lagos. Ndi developers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Dragnet007: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
grandstar:

The overwhelming majority of Igbos would still stay where they are now and there's absolutely nothing wrong in that. Only an ethnic war would make them move, or retirement or death.

I am Yoruba.
Quite true,in the sense that most of them were born and brought up in Lagos,some have established businesses, gainfully employed,even married yorubas.
The truth is that, IGBOS are now relocating gradually, it's time for sober reflection.
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by AutoChick4U(f): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
2mch:

Lagosians have never begged Igbo’s to come to Lagos. In fact after the war ended and they got their settlement. Most were on the first bus outside of Igboland. What has Igboland ever contributed to Nigeria? What have we gained from you people except drugs, war, destruction and just being a bad stain on our image. Please go back to SE and develop it. We are tired of your development.
you know nothing. Ask ur dad
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Siralgebra04(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
EmekaA125:

Same Ogun where some communities drink dirty and mud water. Una shame dey shame me. Tueh
Really? They live in their homes comfortably drinking mud water. Now go back to your own home and drink bottled water. It's very simple.
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by DaveHarry(m): 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
Siralgebra04:

Honestly, Dem suppose stone u. You really mean nothing dey Ogun State? The state with highest number of industries/companies. The state with the highest IGR after Lagos. Mind you, the number of Igbos in Ogun is very low compared to Lagos. Ndi developers.
Industries dey Ogun but we no dey see d impact. If not for SMEs set up by the igbos, I'm sure by now, everybody for don leave Ogun state
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Thank God at least there will be peace in our land here. Let them go and meet their blodas IPOB they once celebrated.
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Siralgebra04(m): 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
DaveHarry:

Industries dey Ogun but we no dey see d impact. If not for SMEs set up by the igbos, I'm sure by now, everybody for don leave Ogun state
Why not set up the SME in your states? Does that mean you guys are that confused?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Siralgebra04(m): 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
nedu666:

Bla bla bla. All businesses are established to serve customers. Who are customers? People, men, women..... huge population in Lagos is wat attracts many businesses to lagos. If lgbos in millions leave lagos, the following will happen
1. Many bank branches will close
2. Many insurance companies, factories, smes, law firms, architect, will close
3. Many private schools, hospitals, event centres, churches, fuel station, will close
4. Prices of land and houses will fall drastically
5. No of mechanics, vucanizers, builders etc will fall
6. Revenues for lagos state and local govt will fall
7. Ogun state hoping on taking advantage of population in Lagos will hear it
8. There will be so many vacant houses, shops, closed businesses that prices will fall.

I hate if statements. Leave and let's breath.
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by President2001(m): 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
Home that was not secure
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by HRMK: 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
even with the atrocities of ipob,esn and ugm?nobody is ready to die!
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by optionalY09: 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
AutoChick4U:

go back and see how many people credit my response even easterners knows there’s nothing up there. Just show humility and let’s help you
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by DaveHarry(m): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
Siralgebra04:

Why not set up the SME in your states? Does that mean you guys are that confused?
No place can be developed without people from other tribes. I urge all you (who keep persecuting d igbos just because they came to your state) to change that "na my place" mentality.
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by Akungitit: 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
No they won't go back and invest because they have no single sense in their head. Developers that can't develop their own place.
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by lawani: 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
optionalY09:

go back and see how many people credit my response even easterners knows there’s nothing up there. Just show humility and let’s help you

If you ask anybody to be humble, it is always an insult. On all occasions. Then you have no technology to transfer to Igbos. Only technologically advanced nations can help less advanced nations. The only company using a patent in Nigeria is Proforce.
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by lawani: 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
DaveHarry:

No place can be developed without people from other tribes. I urge all you (who keep persecuting d igbos just because they came to your state) to change that "na my place" mentality.

Yes definitely. Nobody does anything alone but every nation is under the leadership of the dominant culture. There are Nigerians in the USA helping build the USA and that have contributed a lot in science and tech, research, business and etc but they can't say they built the USA as that would be an insult on the people who own that culture.

1 Like

Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by PoloG: 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
totit:

Dude, this thread is not about few selective pictures. grin
I love how you've resorted to this, it shows how weak you are. grin Go home. grin
you finish that stupid igbo boy. grin

the thing shock am grin
Re: Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
But why do Igbo's like investing away from home and leave their states under develop

Most Igbo cities are empty. They naturally don't like their homes yet bite the hands that accommodated them!

Very.... Stange people

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) / My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB / The State Of Nkannah Bridge That Connects Arochukwu Community To Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.